Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Property development (back home)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Property development (back home)

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:22 pm

..its not that complex to acknowledge that you don't know much of what's happening, my parents bought a land for 3000 USD 11 years ago and believe it or not at this moment its worth more than a hundred thousand plus

..my cousin only 8 years ago went to Buhoodle and bought 52 blocks of land for 300 USD each and now each block is worth 60 thousand plus

..i don't see what is so bad about making an investment in a region where your own community will be the main ones that will profit from that investment as well as you

..and building, making an investment on every desert is what will develop the country as a whole

..Starscream, you rather some parts of the country be neglected and other parts built?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:26 pm

Is that what it is? He thinks few 3 floor buildings built by Amal or other investors due to the peace in Puntland determines price miyaa?

Doesn't he know one acre of land in the dense and volatile south is worth more then 100 acres in Puntland? :lol:

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Postby Unclebin- » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:30 pm

[quote="Voltage"]Is that what it is? He thinks few 3 floor buildings built by Amal or other investors due to the peace in Puntland determines price miyaa?

Doesn't he know one acre of land in the dense and volatile south is worth more then 100 acres in Puntland? :lol:[/quote]

Stop exxagerating. The most expensive land in Somalia is in Xamar. After that it's in Major towns and cities. Regardless of location.

Land in Hargeisa and Bosaso is more expensive then in green Jowhar. Even though Jawhar is the green capital of somalia.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:31 pm

..LOL he thinks we should only build dhulka majeerteen, nacala wasaq :shock:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:31 pm

If I hadn't seen what I am taking about with my own eyes, waa kula doodi lahaa maanta dhan. Everybody believe what you want. :up:

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 pm

[quote="1nemansquad"]..LOL he thinks we should only build dhulka majeerteen, nacala wasaq :shock:[/quote]

If you think Starscream is a tribalist majerteen wait till you see dawwa. Starscream could careless about Buhoodle or Lascanood or Galkacyo or Bosaaso. He wants Xamar. He wants his villa in Hodan and a nice beach front in front liido.

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:39 pm

Voltage wrote:Is that what it is? He thinks few 3 floor buildings built by Amal or other investors due to the peace in Puntland determines price miyaa?

Doesn't he know one acre of land in the dense and volatile south is worth more then 100 acres in Puntland? :lol:

The volatile situation really drives the prices up, I don't understand why people are fleeing from there to drown in the Gulf of Aden? Fortunes can be made there! :lol:

Waryaa u know I'm not a tribalist, but I don't appreciate bullshit presented as facts. I even called Dawwa on it for making up phantom population numbers with Puntland cities. I dislike idiocy.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:41 pm

..that is the problem with you dhabayaco's, wax eeydaan laheen baa isku dhadhajisaan, see I have a villa in Xamar and was born there and trust me there are many Dhulos who are like me also but I'm willing to let that go and devote my money, time and liveliness on a land that in my viewpoint is worth all of it (my land)

..the older generation have neglected it and todays generation has learnt from their wrongs and correcting them

..i couldn't careless about Xamar

Digital-Infidelity
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: At the Bend of the river where the cotton woods grow

Postby Digital-Infidelity » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:42 pm

Many people will be shocked to know the price of property in Mogadishu.

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:43 pm

best propert investments in somalia is buy more land and turn them into cemetries. more somalis die than any other nationalities.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:45 pm

[quote="1nemansquad"]..that is the problem with you dhabayaco's, wax eeydaan laheen baa isku dhadhajisaan, see I have a villa in Xamar and was born there and trust me there are many Dhulos who are like me also but I'm willing to let that go and devote my money, time and liveliness on a land that in my viewpoint is worth all of it (my land)

..the older generation have neglected it and todays generation has learnt from their wrongs and correcting them

..i couldn't careless about Xamar[/quote]

Building buhoodle is commendable. But who wants to live in Villages and small towns?

Do you really want to live in a place with a few thousand people? I certainly don't want to live in Jaribaan or Burtinle. Most dhulos would probably live in Hargeisa or Xamar if a real government was built and so would most dhabayaco. Thats just fact. No way in hell are they going to want to live in towns were basics aren't around. THATS JUST FACT.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Starsscream, i do not know what you're disagreeing with.

1nemansquad has adviced us to buy land in locations where our clan hails from.
On what basis are you opposed to his ideology?

He does have a point somehow, just say when you buy land where your family or clan hails from, this bit of land will always sell due to the fact that there will be always people willing to buy land where their clan hails from, which could be the same as yours.

I don't understand your argument.

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Cali gaab,

I expected no less of a daanyeer to follow his fellow daanyeer. There is literally a globe full of opportunities and you choose to burn your money in the desert. Even those ancestors you dimwits worship, didn't value this land and always tried to expand and penetrate into better lands.

Fking numskulls, this is what happens when retards reproduce.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:54 pm

Starscream wrote:There is literally a globe full of opportunities and you choose to burn your money in the desert

This means you personally wouldn't want any land back home right?

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:56 pm

I burn my money where I can make a profit meel alee meelshay noqotoba.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.