Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

prophet ADAM puh what colour was he?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

NABI AADAM WAS HE BLACK. WHITE OR AISAN?

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: prophet ADAM puh what colour was he?

Postby dawwa9 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:32 pm

i am sure inuu kaa qurxan yahay whtsoever.!
your arguments that somalis are neither afrikans nor arabs holds no water waaalaal.
we have closer links to the black people than those arabs.somalis are cushites a distinct group from the bantu or jareers in somali.
I have more things (History, Culture, Religion) in common with a Yemeni, Omani or Emirati than with a Nigerian or Congolese that is for sure.

Even looks.

hilal2020
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby hilal2020 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:37 pm

Adam = more like
BILAL.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:39 pm

sax NABI ADAM PUH AND SAYIDUNAA BILAAAL( RALIYA ALLAH CANHU waxay ahaayeen labadooduba DAD MADOOW

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:41 pm

i am sure inuu kaa qurxan yahay whtsoever.!
your arguments that somalis are neither afrikans nor arabs holds no water waaalaal.
we have closer links to the black people than those arabs.somalis are cushites a distinct group from the bantu or jareers in somali.
I have more things (History, Culture, Religion) in common with a Yemeni, Omani or Emirati than with a Nigerian or Congolese that is for sure.

Even looks.
you have been brainwashed by those arab hardlines! no wonder that you live in a arab country as they say dameerkii faras la daaqa faras buu is mooda! how come they arabs refer to you as cabiid which literaly mean slave!

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:42 pm

The story of Adam is this:

When Allah created the Earth, he took a sample of all types of turaab (earth) and formed it into Adam. From this, you have all the colors, textures, and features of bani Adam.

Just like when you have brothers, even though they are from your same mother and father, there is a diversity even between brothers.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:43 pm

somalis are cushites
you think somalida are decented of Nin aaabihi kufsaday :lol: kushie War waxaasii wax jirta maha when expedition of the white man such richard burton omotic hamatec semetic kushetic all these terms waxay iyaku biblkooda ku soo arkeen aya afrikaankii jecladeen inay ku kala qeybiyaan so dont use those terms oke.

,marka africa wa continent waxaanu la jaan qaadayna uun siida kalle wadama africa who are not sub saharan africa our brother nation Ethiopia for instance
Somalidu always cadaan na may ahayn madow na may ahayn africaanka na wax ma jecla inay la qeybsadaan carabta na way iska sareysiaan hindina way yaassaan

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:46 pm

sax NABI ADAM PUH AND SAYIDUNAA BILAAAL( RALIYA ALLAH CANHU waxay ahaayeen labadooduba DAD MADOOW

Kii dr muufoow bal wuxu is dabbo waddo eeg Nabi adan , asxaabigi Bilaal , War dee Sheikh luqmaan xata waad ilawday :lol: waligi weyna

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:48 pm

you have been brainwashed by those arab hardlines! no wonder that you live in a arab country as they say dameerkii faras la daaqa faras buu is mooda! how come they arabs refer to you as cabiid which literaly mean slave!
I never been discriminated by an Arab. They tell me I am a fellow Arab, I tell them I am not and they look at me weird like I just said something ridiculous. You have been brainwashed by the western media of that Africa is all the same and anything darker than brown belongs to the black race.

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:53 pm

a friend of mine was telling how a his brother was humiliated by syrians arabs,they were drinking coffe in Cafe when they asked him about his race,they kept laughting at him after he answered arab!
their joke was like "What are you arab! ? are you sure?". the guy was totally devestated and hated the arabs from that day on!

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:54 pm

I believe Cushite derives from Cushan, which is a son of Nabi Ismael (ra).

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:00 pm

somalis are cushites
you think somalida are decented of Nin aaabihi kufsaday :lol: kushie War waxaasii wax jirta maha when expedition of the white man such richard burton omotic hamatec semetic kushetic all these terms waxay iyaku biblkooda ku soo arkeen aya afrikaankii jecladeen inay ku kala qeybiyaan so dont use those terms oke.

,marka africa wa continent waxaanu la jaan qaadayna uun siida kalle wadama africa who are not sub saharan africa our brother nation Ethiopia for instance
Somalidu always cadaan na may ahayn madow na may ahayn africaanka na wax ma jecla inay la qeybsadaan carabta na way iska sareysiaan hindina way yaassaan

:lol: :lol: :lol: war anagu haduuna nahay somali bantugu ayaanu is xignaa our brothers bantu ayaa iiga fiican carab xun oo inta i nabo nabiga iiga hormara. waxaa la yiri carab way ku nabtaa nabagina way kaaga hormartaa... :lol: :lol: :lol: kuwii somali yimid waa kuwaa na baray jaajuusnimada iyo cadooyin xun ku beeray somalida sida khanisnimada. :down:

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:04 pm

a friend of mine was telling how a his brother was humiliated by syrians arabs,they were drinking coffe in Cafe when they asked him about his race,they kept laughting at him after he answered arab!
their joke was like "What are you arab! ? are you sure?". the guy was totally devestated and hated the arabs from that day on!
Syrians and Lebanese are actually descendants of Romans, Crusaders, Turks an others. Barely actually Arab.

If a Somali goes to any Arabian country and he doesn't speak Arabic, they will look at you totally confused. They expect all Somalis to speak Arabic like the Sudanese.

They are always amazed by western Somalis not knowing a single word of Arabic. :lol: :lol:

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:05 pm

If adam was black,then it should be noted that shaytan had infact two reasons why he refused to bow down: adam created from clay and dark as the night.

Only Allah knows how he looked like. I leave it to that.
Last edited by Somali_4Life on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kolombo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kolombo » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:05 pm

Yalaxoow,

If you're sincerely interested in learning about the race of Nabi Adam (as), like Gedo_Boy pointed out, he was created from soil of different colors & textures. The Prophet (saw) said: "Allah created Adam from a handful of dirt, picked from all over the earth, so the children of Adam became white, black and everything in between, they became soft, hard, good & bad and everything in between....."

Click Part 3.

Here is the story of Nabi Adam (as):

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:07 pm

satan was a white :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.