Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALIS IN FINLAND LIVE IN SLAVERY!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

SOMALIS IN FINLAND LIVE IN SLAVERY!!

Postby Kramer » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Man! I'm glad I live in America, where we get jobs, eduction and freedom. Look how these Somalis in Finland live. Some of them are cleaning houses, their neighbors are knocking on their doors to tell them to shut-up, a guy is being deported for speeding ticket --It's shocking Walahi --it's hell

Last edited by Kramer on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SOMALIS IN FINLAND LIVE IN HELL!!

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:36 pm

we are sorry this video is no longer available

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:41 pm

we are sorry this video is no longer available
Watch via the link then! Is this how life in Europe? Walahi there is big difference between here and there, very big!

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:55 pm

I have been to Finland and somalis there live in good conditions. The country itself got high living standards.

Somalis in america have been brainwashed with the mentality that only in America a nigger can get a job, free education and housing.

peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: SOMALIS IN FINLAND LIVE IN SLAVERY!!

Postby peace- » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Man! I'm glad I live in America, where we get jobs, eduction and freedom. Look how these Somalis in Finland live. Some of them are cleaning houses, their neighbors are knocking on their doors to tell them to shut-up, a guy is being deported for speeding ticket --It's shocking Walahi --it's hell

i would rather live in finland then america in day

dawwa9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dawwa9 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:03 pm

My cousin lives in Finland, and the man is living large. A house with a lot of land, almost looks like a farm.

His wife is Russian-Finnish and their kids look uber-white. :(

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:11 pm

ufff,, Finland,, waligay meelka xun ma arkin,, haddaa illaah ka baqayn,, xaaraan meeshaas iyo fusuq waa ka dhergaysa,,finish women are the softest females on earth

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kramer » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:22 pm

I have been to Finland and somalis there live in good conditions. The country itself got high living standards.

Somalis in america have been brainwashed with the mentality that only in America a nigger can get a job, free education and housing.

What are you talking about man? did you even watch the whole video?

three old white women harassing a Somali couple, calling them niggers, taking them to court because their kids cry at night or they throw trash from the balcony?
One man tried to run over her kids in the parking lot, and then threaten her to call the police!

In America nobody can threaten you or harass you, heck in America, black ppl harrass ppl and are scared off!
We got Somalis running for congress and mayors and owning business, while that Somali woman was cleaning an old white lady's house and washing her dishes.
A guy was being deported for speeding? for speeding?
I took speeding ticket every week, and they all dismissed!
The difference is slavery wahali!

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:36 pm

whats your point krammer?

Atleast these somalis are making a halal living..atleast the youth in these countries are not killing each other by the dozen...Yes, their is racism, are u surprised?

The Fins are mostly drunk and bitter and probably some of the least attractive people on this planet....

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Not a pleasant situation at all. I've said it before about these Civil Law countries.

Arsenal_Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arsenal_Man » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:58 pm

My cousin lives in Finland, and the man is living large. A house with a lot of land, almost looks like a farm.

His wife is Russian-Finnish and their kids look uber-white. :(
is she hot

hilal2020
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby hilal2020 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 pm

God bless america
That's all I wanna
say.

Anab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Anab » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:47 pm

:roll:

Kramer the problem with u macaan is you DONT know your place, You need a WHITE master to tame u and put u back into your place. :x

I dont understand, is it OK for an arab to enslave somalis than white. I mean, is it better the slave master is a muslim arab brother than a white gaalo? deep question ma ha? :|

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.