Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Today Is A Day Of Celebration. Maanta Wa Maalin Weyn Maanta

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Today Is A Day Of Celebration. Maanta Wa Maalin Weyn Maanta

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:12 pm

Babygirl- you such the character.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Patriot haven't you heard the news, you guys are not Darod. :mrgreen:
Boqorada majerteen, I actually admire your effort to try and sell a lost course. When can you bring your circus to Waqooyi, all this waiting around is getting boring? :D
lol

I pray to see they day reer Waqooyi are peacefully or forcefully are brought back to the fold of Somaliweyn. That day is near very near. :mrgreen:
You must be high on something. Who will get you to Hargiesa because Ethoipian tanks wont. The days of a Darod in the presidents palace of Hargeisa are finished. You cant force anything, we beat you when you was strong, we'll kill you now.
You think Isaaq's are lightweight, and you can try and divide us. sxb we do as we please, all this somali GOV BS, doesn't hold water with us. Just remember last time you messed with us you had planes, if you want to see them they are still in Hargiesa where they got shot down. :mrgreen:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:42 pm

^^^War ninyaho reer baadiya ba aheedan. The First man to take arms against Siyad Barre was a Darood man by the name of Abduallhi Yusuf and that is a fact.

Yusuf is in Mogadishu what is Hargiesa compared to Mogadishu?

I got more respect for Habar Gidir than the whole Isaaq clan combined!!!

ps: Before you can say Darood first defeat Harti. :mrgreen:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:57 pm

AY is nothing to be proud of, history will judge him lower then a serial rapist who does his own mum. But yeah you guys were the first to rebel and the quickest to fall back in line after a few slaps, that all it took. We brought down the government, drained its energy and made others see that government in its true light. But who will fight for you against us, we all know your not capable by yourself. How would you get to Hargeisa, if it had to be done by force? :mrgreen:

As for Harti we have dismantled it and made you all go your separate ways, Somaliland, makhir and puntland. :mrgreen: :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:51 pm

^^^ Me and you shall actually talk when an Isaaq man becomes President of Somaliland. I run my own shit in Puntland and in the Somali Capital Mogadishu I am making the resistance cry bloody. :mrgreen: As for now I shall deal with Gadabursi the real leadership of North Somalia. :mrgreen:

You Habars in the Other hand are no better than Abgaal iyo Habar Gidir if left alone would rebeat 94 tribal wars.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:11 pm

^^^ Me and you shall actually talk when an Isaaq man becomes President of Somaliland. I run my own shit in Puntland and in the Somali Capital Mogadishu I am making the resistance cry bloody. :mrgreen: As for now I shall deal with Gadabursi the real leadership of North Somalia. :mrgreen:

You Habars in the Other hand are no better than Abgaal iyo Habar Gidir if left alone would rebeat 94 tribal wars.
Igaal aun was Isaaq, so was Tuur aun. The first and second presidents of somaliland.
You guys never seem to amaze me, you are using our kindness against us. So we let a Samroon become president, thats the right thing to do. Or do you only acknowledge forcing people against their wishes as correct. Inviting our enemies to help you gain the upperhand is wrong, infact its shameful. It show's your lust for power is far stronger then your strength.

Let me give you a litttle lesson in primitive majerteen behavior. It wasn't long ago when the ethoipian maid AY was chasing the Gorilla cadde musse around Bari, behaving no better then those you claim to be below you now. We had to sit the to fools down in Celafwane and get you'll civilized, you returned the favor by stabbing us in the back. :mrgreen:

The difference between you and me is we do our fighting ourself. We pull up our sleeves and get on with the job.

PSS I was talking about the current TFG GOV how come its turned into Majerteen? Majerteen to me is Puntl;and, annoying but harmless bunch :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.