Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheekh Shariif is Chosen man of the West

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Sheekh Shariif is Chosen man of the West

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Elan Morin Tedronai you claim to be the religious one here. going oon about somaliwayn this somaliwayn that. diin this, diin that. brotherhood this brotherhood that! yet you inslut anyone who you dont agree with you. from where we standing now, who's the munafaq? beenta jooji, and dont judge people because you happened to hate them. at this very moment it sounds your bitter, angry and pure hater! what AY did in terms of Ethiopia was he's fault for following the West's orders, but if it werent for AY you and i wouldnt be here today. prolly dead long ago. the man does have principles. he's also man of geesinimo as he never feared Siyad and the faqash regime, and was the one who saved us from him.

though i do/did disagree with him in certain aspects of he's approach on somalia and somalis, AY was the one who gave us hope and courage against the Faqash! and if it werent for him, prolly today we would be under regime/faqash rule still. he gave us the chance to follow who we wanted to. he build/coined the idea of brotherhoodnimo. believe you me if it werent for this man, most of us would be under faqash rule to this day.

dont be so imotionally reterted and give credit were is due!!!!!!

ps: the war wasnt started by AY but by siyad aun. the day we went and shook hands with the americans, the went behind their back and shook hands with Russians, thats the day the war began. he played us, he played somali and played our future. we are stuck in proxy war that began years ago.

anyways Siyad did what he did. AY did what he did. now, is up to the new president.

in my opinion sh.sharif will be good president who lead he's people, OR another puppet.
we shall see. but whatever he is, for the sake of he's people-the southerners and he's own life, he better be good. though im confused, how is he going to please everyone? from america and the west. to the islamic movements that are arising. someone is not going to be happy. just hope its the americans/west.

what a load of codswallop. surrender you are comparing siyad barre to that traitor. unbelievable.

First of all i have no love siyad barre. My father may he rest in peace was a commander of tanks during the war of ogaden. My uncles were in the airforce. When the war was finished, my uncles were killed by siad barre because some snitch said that they were doing a revolution. My father resigned his job and told siyad he will never serve him again for his crimes. Siyad bombed my people in hargeysa. siyad did many terrible things.

But siyad was a nationalist. He went to war to free our ogaden cousins from that hiv trash in addis abbaba. The whole country was united in that war to free our lands. And we would have won had the cubans and russians not interefered.

but what did CY do? He brought those filty ethio trash in our country. First time in history. These animals were in our country. That dog is nothing but a warlord and a traitor. My uncles and my father did'nt fight that ogaden war so that one day we would have eithios in our country. Brought by a dog.

That's the difference. Siyad was a nationalist. CY was a traitorous dog. May he burn in hell for all eternity

so hold on a sec, siyad was nationalist? BUT killed he's own people.? hmmm something doesnt add up here! he killed anyone that spoke against him. anyone that showed resistence!! that included isaaqs, hawiye and mjs. what he did in buroa and hegaisya was 1/2 what he did in Galkacyo. the man killed anybody and everybody that didnt agree with him. he was a dictator.

so he build few roads in hegaiysa, and xamar along with kismayo. (but nothing glakacyo, garowe or basoso, remember that) that makes him a nationalist? he was working with the devils all along, nobody knew the shady deals he was making with them, of course at that time somalis werent as politically active as they are now.(just take a look at xamar :up: ) they just followed like sheeps, or resist and was lined and shot! no other choice

you said He went to war to free our ogaden? yeah buts that when he shook hands with both devils. how would it work?,, it would never work and it didnt! he made a deal with the Russians and Americans and send our fathers for war he knew he would never win and didnt win. they did won the battle. but never the war. he was caught red handed what he was doing. but by then most of he's family lived in America and West Europe.

look here Elan i dont wona say anything bad about someone who's already passed away (though these are pure facts and would never want to bad mouth someone who's in agrave), but you have to realise something. you cant make excuse for someone who literally sold our flag, name dignity and pasport!.

when i say nationalist in the sense he was the type of person who even when he was being overthrown did'nt bring foreign troops to help him out. Unlike cy who brought the filth into our country.

siyad barre was a good president until he lost his mind and refused to hand over power peacefully and therefore killing people. in the end his thirst of power finished him

cy however is a somali traitor first and foremost. He worked with somalia's eternal enemy eithopia. He is like that jewish collabrators who worked with the nazis to save their own skin.

Nalat ba kutalla.

look surrender,

i don't think we are going to agree on anything. But the fact remains. CY was an eithopian puppet and for that there can be no redemption.
Hundreeds of years from now he will be known as the first man in somalia's history who collabarated with the enemy. The legacy of a disgraced traitor

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 pm

siyad barre was a good president until he lost his mind and refused to hand over power peacefully and therefore killing people. in the end his thirst of power finished him
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
PEACEFULLY!!!? PEACEFULLY????? OMG i dont think we talking about the same guy. im talking about 1991 siyad. do you remember 1991.? what excatly happened 1991, do remind yourself.

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:54 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
PEACEFULLY!!!? PEACEFULLY????? OMG i dont think we talking about the same guy. im talking about 1991 siyad. do you remember 1991.? what excatly happened 1991, do remind yourself.

surrender,

i said siyad did'nt hand over his power to the people peacefully. He wanted to stay in power at the cost of the people.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Surrender leave this kid alone he so dumb he does not know anything about the darod
Massacre in mogadisho how old is this élan horta.
Siyad barre was power hungry dictator who would do everything for power kill his own people.he killed the hawiyes isaaq Mejeerteen every one who was against him.
He would never give his power to any one so kid go learn some history.in 1991 there was a war between the usc and the darod civilians in mogadisho.who where un armd.
This kid is not isaaq by the way he is claiming remember that snet folks

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:04 pm

I think surrender is a cool girl.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:09 pm

Surrender leave this kid alone he so dumb he does not know anything about the darod
Siyad barre was power hungry dictator who would do everything for power kill his own people.he killed the hawiyes isaaq Mejeerteen every one who was against him.
He would never give his power to any one so kid go learn some history.in 1991 there was a war between the usc and the darod civilians in mogadisho.who where un armd.

now i see! i dont think this guy remembers/knows/cares about what happened in 1991. peacefull kulahaa!

addow your cool guy too. though you remind of abdukarim

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Kolombo ma nacaskii Ogaadeen baa. Weligaa ha tirsan Ogaadeen qoryooley ama Marka ku soo koray. Ama Jalalaqsi.

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Cilmiile duqa, soo guul maahan Dhulmahante ninkii ugu caansana haduu round 2 soo gaaray with 15 votes?

Mideeda kale duqa Isaaqii wali Laascaanod maa lagu naas nuujiya mise meeshii Riyale and qurmis waa laga xoreeyay?

Warka isii waayeelka.

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 pm

I was wathcing the BBC and their news tracker wrote: Moderate Islamist elected Somali President. That means Sheekh Shariif is a House Nigger. Al Shabab are the field niggers and they want a clash of Islamists.

War sheekadan goormaynu ka ilbaxaynaa?

The problem with Somalia is that each Clan is situated in a circumstance beyond their capability:

Hawiye are Shaqaale and yet they want to be leaders. They manifestly cant lead and it is no wonder the best they could muster is a Malcaamad teacher .. and a Quisling at that.

Isaaq are Shacab. They are good cheerleaders and followers. Even a former Secret Policeman who tortured their people .. such as Riyaale.

Daarood are Leaders. Cabdilaahi Yuusuf, a resolute and implacable man who ignited the War to overthrow the Siyaad dictatorship, a tried and tested leader who endured the dungeons of two of the most merciless dictators in Africa(Siyaad and Mengistu) was met by intransigence and hatred. Gurey25 says that only one sub-clan was opposed to Siyaad in 79? Perhaps because they were armed with the foresight and vision that allowed them to embrace the rigours of liberation struggle that was only belatedly taken up by the Isaaqs .. and even much later by Hawiye. Leadership in other words.

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Isaaq are Shacab. They are good cheerleaders and followers. Even a former Secret Policeman who tortured their people .. such as Riyaale.
But brother how is this true? maybe somebody has lied to me (because to be very honest with you i am not familier with what is going on in Naas-caanod, i mean Laas-caanod) and there are no Dhulmahante qalanjooyin doing some cheerleading in Laascaano for the Isaaq invading army.

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:48 pm

I was wathcing the BBC and their news tracker wrote: Moderate Islamist elected Somali President. That means Sheekh Shariif is a House Nigger. Al Shabab are the field niggers and they want a clash of Islamists.

The problem with Somalia is that each Clan is situated in a circumstance beyond their capability:

Hawiye are Shaqaale and yet they want to be leaders. They manifestly cant lead and it is no wonder the best they could muster is a Malcaamad teacher .. and a Quisling at that.

Daarood are Leaders. Cabdilaahi Yuusuf, a resolute and implacable man who ignited the War to overthrow the Siyaad dictatorship, a tried and tested leader who endured the dungeons of two of the most merciless dictators in Africa(Siyaad and Mengistu) was met by intransigence and hatred. Gurey25 says that only one sub-clan was opposed to Siyaad in 79? Perhaps because they were armed with the foresight and vision that allowed them to embrace the rigours of liberation struggle that was only belatedly taken up by the Isaaqs .. and even much later by Hawiye. Leadership in other words.

:lol: wow, kolombo was right about you. Quisling? :lol:

look no further than your former dog who is hiding in yemen right now

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm

If Cabdilaahi Yuusuf was wanted to be a bij he would still be in Xamar lording it over the Hawiye. He was tossed overboard for the same reason that Mengistu threw him in the horrible Alambaqa jail: This man does not take orders. He uses people for his own ends and not the other way around. He may not have achieved his lifelong ambition of being the supreme leader of Somalia but there are certain few things that would give him quiet satisfaction. What those are .. Nin caqli leh wuu garan .. doqonna loo sheegi maayo :lol:

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:57 pm

now i see! i dont think this guy remembers/knows/cares about what happened in 1991. peacefull kulahaa!

addow your cool guy too. though you remind of abdukarim

i think you have a comprehension problem.

this what i said
i said siyad did'nt hand over his power to the people peacefully. He wanted to stay in power at the cost of the people
i just said that siyad killed everyone to keep himself in power. Yet some how you think i am supporting siyad barre. For god sake my uncles were killed by this man.

The only difference between siyad barre in his last days and cy is that siayd used the army to destoy the opposition. cy the traitor used the filthy eithopians to destroy his opposition. That's the difference.

emperor,

you are just a self delusional seccesionist who has been taught to hate everyone but issaq. No different from abdi wahab.
Infact i would say you are worse than him.
you are the guy who allies himself with eithopia so you can get some ihtaraf. You are the guy who could not care about the somalis in ogaden.

dude, you are the quintessential rabble rouser with medieval tribal ideology as your shining light. By the way i don't need to prove my issaqness to you. I may lie to you and others here. But i cant lie to myself nor allah. May be it's same shock as that fool general snm who cant understand that there are somalianders who see the south as somalis too rather than the enemy.

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:02 pm

If Cabdilaahi Yuusuf was wanted to be a bij he would still be in Xamar lording it over the Hawiye. He was tossed overboard for the same reason that Mengistu threw him in the horrible Alambaqa jail: This man does not take orders. He uses people for his own ends and not the other way around. He may not have achieved his lifelong ambition of being the supreme leader of Somalia but there are certain few things that would give him quiet satisfaction. What those are .. Nin caqli leh wuu garan .. doqonna loo sheegi maayo :lol:

so he used people for his own filthy ends and yet you say he was a resolute and impecable man. yep i think the neurons have fried.
that traitorous habashi slave is hiding in yemen in disgrace. after his eithopian masters threw him away like a used condom.
i think his liver problem has metasised into his brain as well

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.