Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheekh Shariif is Chosen man of the West

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Sheekh Shariif is Chosen man of the West

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:54 am

yes in 1979 the entire country apart from a certain sub clan were on the goverments side...
indeed

A/Y started the civil war and he wanted to further damage our country by bringing our worst enemy (ethiopia) into the capital. although he had colleagues from hawiye tribe who also were the enemy of somalia, you can see hawiye are one of the largest participants of the resistance, whereas puntland and its people wholeheartedly support C/Y and to this day they argue he was a somali hero :down:

i never cared for siad barre after what he has done to the issaq people. But i swear if he were alive today, these traitors would have been finished long time ago. Siad should have finished cy long time ago

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:54 am

Somalis were killing each other for the last f-king 18 years! So are you going to blame that all on AY now? AY was on for only 4 years and this sh!t has been on for the last 18 years!
how old are you???

AY started this by being the first man with ethiopians who attacked the goverment!!!this happened in the time ethiopia got spanked by the somali goverment but was weakened by USA and Russia, AY brought about this complete chaos by attacking a weak recovering goverment, as a result people call him opportunist and traitor.

what happened in Xamar under the presidency of AY was just a retirement present ethiopia gave to him after all those years of backstapping somalia, they thought he deserved it.

AY is the mother of all moriyans, he is the head sheydan that started this

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:55 am

Elan Morin Tedronai you claim to be the religious one here. going oon about somaliwayn this somaliwayn that. diin this, diin that. brotherhood this brotherhood that! yet you inslut anyone who you dont agree with you. from where we standing now, who's the munafaq? beenta jooji, and dont judge people because you happened to hate them. at this very moment it sounds your bitter, angry and pure hater! what AY did in terms of Ethiopia was he's fault for following the West's orders, but if it werent for AY you and i wouldnt be here today. prolly dead long ago. the man does have principles. he's also man of geesinimo as he never feared Siyad and the faqash regime, and was the one who saved us from him.

though i do/did disagree with him in certain aspects of he's approach on somalia and somalis, AY was the one who gave us hope and courage against the Faqash! and if it werent for him, prolly today we would be under regime/faqash rule still. he gave us the chance to follow who we wanted to. he build/coined the idea of brotherhoodnimo. believe you me if it werent for this man, most of us would be under faqash rule to this day.

dont be so imotionally reterted and give credit were is due!!!!!!

ps: the war wasnt started by AY but by siyad aun. the day we went and shook hands with the americans, the went behind their back and shook hands with Russians, thats the day the war began. he played us, he played somali and played our future. we are stuck in proxy war that began years ago.

anyways Siyad did what he did. AY did what he did. now, is up to the new president.

in my opinion sh.sharif will be good president who lead he's people, OR another puppet.
we shall see. but whatever he is, for the sake of he's people-the southerners and he's own life, he better be good. though im confused, how is he going to please everyone? from america and the west. to the islamic movements that are arising. someone is not going to be happy. just hope its the americans/west.
You are only here because Allah wanted you to be here.. not because of another human being. Faqash leader? You mean Siyaad AUN huh? Well in that case my dear, when Siyaad was the President we had a country, our flag was up high and we had a Somali Passport... we were not refugees!

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 pm

wait till you see our new president talk to al shabab. the west will go crazy.

by then it wont matter what the pathetic west thinks.

cawaar,

abdullahi yusuf did the biggest sin in somalia's history. brought the enemies of all into our country to kill his own people. he brought hiv eithopians who raped somali women.
for that there will be no forgiveness. He has the blood of somalis on his hands. I hope he dies a painful death and burns in hell forever
This is just too fukcing disgraceful! Somali women were being raped and killed for the last fukcing 18 years... now let's not blame it all on AY. Or are you just saying it's ok for Somali women to get raped by Somali men but not Ethiopians? What is the fukcing difference?

Somalis were killing each other for the last f-king 18 years! So are you going to blame that all on AY now? AY was on for only 4 years and this sh!t has been on for the last 18 years!

It's sad and pathetic how short sided you people are! :arrow:

Let's just wait and see what Shariifka will bring
i think you need to wake up sister.

when the islamic courts ruled mogadishu for 6 months. was there any rapings going on? when al shabab controlled areas, was there raping going on? Have you seen the life in mogadishu in 2006 when they controlled it?

And then what happened? CY brought the enemies of allah into our country for his own needs. That 6 months of peace was destroyed because of that dog. That filthy treacherous dog who calls himself somali. IN that 2 years hiv eithopians killed and raped somalis IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. GET THAT. IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

No matter how you dress it up, cy legacy is that of a traitor and war criminal. He can hide from somalis in yemen but he won't hide from Allah. The grave will a cold place for him.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fukc the ICU! What did the ICU do when my people were getting tortured, raped and massacred by Indhocadde? Trust me my dear brother I am awake. Just the idea of the ICU back in Somalia makes my skin crawl! So what is the difference in the Lower Shabeele being massacred by Ethiopian or HG? The Ethiopians is better cause it's less painful, at least they are not my Somali brothers!

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 pm

Elan Morin Tedronai you claim to be the religious one here. going oon about somaliwayn this somaliwayn that. diin this, diin that. brotherhood this brotherhood that! yet you inslut anyone who you dont agree with you. from where we standing now, who's the munafaq? beenta jooji, and dont judge people because you happened to hate them. at this very moment it sounds your bitter, angry and pure hater! what AY did in terms of Ethiopia was he's fault for following the West's orders, but if it werent for AY you and i wouldnt be here today. prolly dead long ago. the man does have principles. he's also man of geesinimo as he never feared Siyad and the faqash regime, and was the one who saved us from him.

though i do/did disagree with him in certain aspects of he's approach on somalia and somalis, AY was the one who gave us hope and courage against the Faqash! and if it werent for him, prolly today we would be under regime/faqash rule still. he gave us the chance to follow who we wanted to. he build/coined the idea of brotherhoodnimo. believe you me if it werent for this man, most of us would be under faqash rule to this day.

ps: the war wasnt started by AY but by siyad aun. the day we went and shook hands with the americans, the went behind their back and shook hands with Russians, thats the day the war began. he played us, he played somali and played our future. we are stuck in proxy war that began years ago.

anyways Siyad did what he did. AY did what he did. now, is up to the new president.

in my opinion sh.sharif will be good president who lead he's people, OR another puppet.
we shall see. but whatever he is, for the sake of he's people-the southerners and he's own life, he better be good. though im confused, how is he going to please everyone? from america and the west. to the islamic movements that are arising. someone is not going to be happy. just hope its the americans/west.

what a load of codswallop. surrender you are comparing siyad barre to that traitor. unbelievable.

First of all i have no love siyad barre. My father may he rest in peace was a commander of tanks during the war of ogaden. My uncles were in the airforce. When the war was finished, my uncles were killed by siad barre because some snitch said that they were doing a revolution. My father resigned his job and told siyad he will never serve him again for his crimes. Siyad bombed my people in hargeysa. siyad did many terrible things.

But siyad was a nationalist. He went to war to free our ogaden cousins from that hiv trash in addis abbaba. The whole country was united in that war to free our lands. And we would have won had the cubans and russians not interefered.

but what did CY do? He brought those filty ethio trash in our country. First time in history. These animals were in our country. That dog is nothing but a warlord and a traitor. My uncles and my father did'nt fight that ogaden war so that one day we would have eithios in our country. Brought by a dog.

That's the difference. Siyad was a nationalist. CY was a traitorous dog. May he burn in hell for all eternity

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Mr. Two Piece was elected. Now let's see if the man is not a total sell-out. Hopefully, he's grown a backbone, and can actually govern his 500 member parliament, let alone the entire country.

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 pm

how old are you???

AY started this by being the first man with ethiopians who attacked the goverment!!!this happened in the time ethiopia got spanked by the somali goverment but was weakened by USA and Russia, AY brought about this complete chaos by attacking a weak recovering goverment, as a result people call him opportunist and traitor.

what happened in Xamar under the presidency of AY was just a retirement present ethiopia gave to him after all those years of backstapping somalia, they thought he deserved it.

AY is the mother of all moriyans, he is the head sheydan that started this
Then why did they put him on in 2004?

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:08 pm

i never cared for siad barre after what he has done to the issaq people. But i swear if he were alive today, these traitors would have been finished long time ago. Siad should have finished cy long time ago
Isaaq?? you mean SNM

you right Maxamed Siyad Barre AUN made mistakes, but killing civilians on purpose was not one of them, my close relative was one of his bodyguards in Xamar and i swear to you MSB AUN said "do not fire a shot!! if you kill your people you are in fact killing yourself" he said this when people ran around in xamar with knifes slaughtering each other on tribal bases.

you are right MSB AUN was quite aggressive when it came to people challenging him for presidency and he did fight all people regardless of tribe, even his own son was one of those people and other marexans were also being pushed aside.

MSB AUN was despite this the most patriotic president and he was in fact the most effective president he defines what a president is, if you leave out the last few years he was a somali HERO.

AY and Maxamed Siad Barre AUN are complete opposite

one united the people, the other divided us

one fought to regain our land from ethiopia, the other invited ethiopia to lose even more land

the list goes on forever

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:09 pm

foxy,

you know it's sad when americans and the british admit the icu brought peace in 2006 after seeing their diastrous chaos they caused by allowing the eithopians to invade. The galo can see it but the somali cant.

we had a cnn inside africa report on a somali camerman who documented life in mogadishu in 2006. He said it was the best time to live under a mogadishu. wallahi sister, go have a look at the story. It's on youtube.

why do you think the peopel of mogadishu are celebrating sheikh sharif win today?

The iCU brought peace into the country. That is undeniable. So stop making up stories sister

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:14 pm

general snm,

you are living still in 1991.

it's 2009. Time to join our southern brothers. To be somalia once again. To be united. I have no time for selfish delusional seccessionist who want to help our enemies by dividing up the country

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:19 pm

foxy,

you know it's sad when americans and the british admit the icu brought peace in 2006 after seeing their diastrous chaos they caused by allowing the eithopians to invade. The galo can see it but the somali cant.

we had a cnn inside africa report on a somali camerman who documented life in mogadishu in 2006. He said it was the best time to live under a mogadishu. wallahi sister, go have a look at the story. It's on youtube.

why do you think the peopel of mogadishu are celebrating sheikh sharif win today?

The iCU brought peace into the country. That is undeniable. So stop making up stories sister
Undeniable my fukcing ass! no offence. There is no way you can convince anyone who is from Lower Shabeele that the ICU brought peace! :arrow:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:34 pm

You are only here because Allah wanted you to be here.. not because of another human being. Faqash leader? You mean Siyaad AUN huh? Well in that case my dear, when Siyaad was the President we had a country, our flag was up high and we had a Somali Passport... we were not refugees!
well obviously!!! ilaahay sends people/person to save you, dont he? and anyways i rather be a refugee without passport and no flag. BUT given a chance opportunity, and life!!! knwong that the ragime isnt here is something to smile about!
living under siyad's ragime wasnt a life worth living. though i wasnt alive and or was young when he was in power. but boi do i know people who lived the life of faqash era!! something not worth living that era was!

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 pm

This is just too fukcing disgraceful! Somali women were being raped and killed for the last fukcing 18 years... now let's not blame it all on AY. Or are you just saying it's ok for Somali women to get raped by Somali men but not Ethiopians? What is the fukcing difference?

It's sad and pathetic how short sided you people are! :arrow:

Let's just wait and see what Shariifka will bring

*APPLAUDS*

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:56 pm

what a load of codswallop. surrender you are comparing siyad barre to that traitor. unbelievable.

First of all i have no love siyad barre. My father may he rest in peace was a commander of tanks during the war of ogaden. My uncles were in the airforce. When the war was finished, my uncles were killed by siad barre because some snitch said that they were doing a revolution. My father resigned his job and told siyad he will never serve him again for his crimes. Siyad bombed my people in hargeysa. siyad did many terrible things.

But siyad was a nationalist. He went to war to free our ogaden cousins from that hiv trash in addis abbaba. The whole country was united in that war to free our lands. And we would have won had the cubans and russians not interefered.

but what did CY do? He brought those filty ethio trash in our country. First time in history. These animals were in our country. That dog is nothing but a warlord and a traitor. My uncles and my father did'nt fight that ogaden war so that one day we would have eithios in our country. Brought by a dog.

That's the difference. Siyad was a nationalist. CY was a traitorous dog. May he burn in hell for all eternity

so hold on a sec, siyad was nationalist? BUT killed he's own people.? hmmm something doesnt add up here! he killed anyone that spoke against him. anyone that showed resistence!! that included isaaqs, hawiye and mjs. what he did in buroa and hegaisya was 1/2 what he did in Galkacyo. the man killed anybody and everybody that didnt agree with him. he was a dictator.

so he build few roads in hegaiysa, and xamar along with kismayo. (but nothing glakacyo, garowe or basoso, remember that) that makes him a nationalist? he was working with the devils all along, nobody knew the shady deals he was making with them, of course at that time somalis werent as politically active as they are now.(just take a look at xamar :up: ) they just followed like sheeps, or resist and was lined and shot! no other choice

you said He went to war to free our ogaden? yeah buts that when he shook hands with both devils. how would it work?,, it would never work and it didnt! he made a deal with the Russians and Americans and send our fathers for war he knew he would never win and didnt win. they did won the battle. but never the war. he was caught red handed what he was doing. but by then most of he's family lived in America and West Europe.

look here Elan i dont wona say anything bad about someone who's already passed away (though these are pure facts and would never want to bad mouth someone who's in agrave), but you have to realise something. you cant make excuse for someone who literally sold our flag, name dignity and pasport!.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:03 pm

habaryar ha is daalinin :up: ,Ilaahay maxkamadiisaa suginaa

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.