Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14606
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Praying for peace in the south.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby xoogSADE14 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Twisted_Logic wrote: I wish Sh Sharif starts appreciating the Somali clan landscape instead of being overly idealistic.


Making statements like that, helps those who don't support Shariif rally their bases.

Turning this into Hawiye vs Darood would definitely work to our favor.

User avatar
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10847
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Fuck Faroole & His Supporters

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Somali-Star wrote:
Somalian_Boqor wrote: The Somali state must be rule by the Qur'an rather than the piece of paper they call constitution!!!


coming from this guy - priceless! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



:mrgreen:

Numeric
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Numeric » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Twisted_Logic wrote:99.99% of Al Shabab come from a single clan. I am not even going to argue about their "diverse" qabil backgrounds. If they were honest bombs will be going in Kismayo and Baidoba.



Let us hope Sheekh Shariif doesn't think Alshabaab is 99.9% Darood. Cause, that is gonna bite him up on the ass real bad. A/Y failed because he was too stuck on clan mentality. He saw enemies where there were friends. As soon as he won he declared his wish to have thousands of foreign troops to subjugate the people of Muqdisho. He didn't try to capitalize swiftly on the mood and sentiment of somalis who were in the majority and wanted to defend and support his government. He failed the same night he was picked by the powers that be in the East African countries. Sheekh Shariif can not afford to repeat the same mentality and assume he is invinsible, that others who oppose him are of one clan, and a whole host of potentially crippling policies must be implemented at any cost to defeat the growing antagonism against him before he even sat down in an office in Muqdisho.

PS: Suppose I am Darood, your hubris would upset me mate, cause, I am full of pride and can't read some nondarod dude's rabbish hinting that some cousins of mine reagrdless of what they espouse are going to be wiped for what? Come on man, take that Hawiye goggle off for a sec and talk to me like a somali.

User avatar
Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12897
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 pm
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Twisted_Logic » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:27 pm

xoogSADE14 wrote:
Twisted_Logic wrote: I wish Sh Sharif starts appreciating the Somali clan landscape instead of being overly idealistic.


Making statements like that, helps those who don't support Shariif rally their bases.

Turning this into Hawiye vs Darood would definitely work to our favor.


Those who will support you will do so no matter what and those who won't will do so no matter. :up:

User avatar
Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12897
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 pm
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Twisted_Logic » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Numeric wrote:
Twisted_Logic wrote:99.99% of Al Shabab come from a single clan. I am not even going to argue about their "diverse" qabil backgrounds. If they were honest bombs will be going in Kismayo and Baidoba.



Let us hope Sheekh Shariif doesn't think Alshabaab is 99.9% Darood. Cause, that is gonna bite him up on the ass real bad. A/Y failed because he was too stuck on clan mentality. He saw enemies where there were friends. As soon as he won he declared his wish to have thousands of foreign troops to subjugate the people of Muqdisho. He didn't try to capitalize swiftly on the mood and sentiment of somalis who were in the majority and wanted to defend and support his government. He failed the same night he was picked by the powers that be in the East African countries. Sheekh Shariif can not afford to repeat the same mentality and assume he is invinsible, that others who oppose him are of one clan, and a whole host of potentially crippling policies must be implemented at any cost to defeat the growing antagonism against him before he even sat down in an office in Muqdisho.

PS: Suppose I am Darood, your hubris would upset me mate, cause, I am full of pride and can't read some nondarod dude's rabbish hinting that some cousins of mine reagrdless of what they espouse are going to be wiped for what? Come on man, take that Hawiye goggle off for a sec and talk to me like a somali.


Bro,

All I said was Sh Sharif should realize where his advantages are and act accordingly. Cute sound-bites like "Somalinimo" is idealistic albeit useless.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14606
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Praying for peace in the south.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby xoogSADE14 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:36 pm

TL

Appearing like a Clanist isn't what got Shariif to where he is today. Being a nationalist/Islamist did, why stop now and totally destroy any chance of his government ever getting of the ground?

You seem to be advocating for qabiil wars or rendering some Somali clans (i.e. Darood) useless as if the facts on the ground are your side.

Out of the 18 provinces do you know how many Hawiye owns/dominates?

Numeric
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Numeric » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Twisted_Logic wrote: Bro, Al Shabab were kicked in the ass and had their graves prepared for them in Guri El and Dhusomareb. Too bad they ran away :lol:




You will be disappointed if you think Guriceel and Dhuusomareeb would be repeated in other Somali towns. And we shall see if my prophetic warning to Sheekh Shariif is just cute somalinimo sound bites. Soomalidaan kuu aqaan aniga, the same way they suppported their thugs and warlords, the same way they will support their religious sons when someone else wants to kill them on clanish sentiment. See how many people in this thread are alshabaab suddenly because you insinuated strong ties between Darood and Alshabaab. It is already a stalemate as you can see in this forum. This smae stalemate is what is going on in Somalia. Cooler heads are needed to make this new political developments bear fruits. Alshabaab heads and Sheekh Shariif&co need to sit down and figure this thing out peacefully. If not, another war another tragedy.

User avatar
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28936
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Voltage » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Xoogsade why is it so hard to support Shiekh Sharif adeer? Are you not a nationalist? What happened to Dalka comes first before anything? If Shiekh Sharif doesn't succeed Somalia has no hope. Who cares what Twisted says? He is a insignificant mucaarad himself. Shiekh Sharif was voted by his party, his clan, his affiliation his 200 voting block of the Wadaad clan who included only, ONLY 48 Hawiye. Who cares about the nacnac of a mucaarad. Maxaad adigu kuu diidaya bal xitaa if you wont support him, just wish well iyo inuu dalka isku keeno?

Numeric
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Numeric » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Voltage wrote:Xoogsade why is it so hard to support Shiekh Sharif adeer? Are you not a nationalist? What happened to Dalka comes first before anything? If Shiekh Sharif doesn't succeed Somalia has no hope. Who cares what Twisted says? He is a insignificant mucaarad himself. Shiekh Sharif was voted by his party, his clan, his affiliation his 200 voting block of the Wadaad clan who included only, ONLY 48 Hawiye. Who cares about the nacnac of a mucaarad. Maxaad adigu kuu diidaya bal xitaa if you wont support him, just wish well iyo inuu dalka isku keeno?





:up: :up:



Twisted prolly opposed sheekh shariif in the warlord yesteryears.

User avatar
Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12897
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 pm
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Twisted_Logic » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Numeric wrote:
Twisted_Logic wrote: Bro, Al Shabab were kicked in the ass and had their graves prepared for them in Guri El and Dhusomareb. Too bad they ran away :lol:




You will be disappointed if you think Guriceel and Dhuusomareeb would be repeated in other Somali towns. And we shall see if my prophetic warning to Sheekh Shariif is just cute somalinimo sound bites. Soomalidaan kuu aqaan aniga, the same way they suppported their thugs and warlords, the same way they will support their religious sons when someone else wants to kill them on clanish sentiment. See how many people in this thread are alshabaab suddenly because you insinuated strong ties between Darood and Alshabaab. It is already a stalemate as you can see in this forum. This smae stalemate is what is going on in Somalia. Cooler heads are needed to make this new political developments bear fruits. Alshabaab heads and Sheekh Shariif&co need to sit down and figure this thing out peacefully. If not, another war another tragedy.


Bro, Inshallah, no other war will happen.

The Al Shabab will have their graves prepared for them and they will willingly enter them and meet their lord :up:

Numeric
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Numeric » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Twisted_Logic wrote: The Al Shabab will have their graves prepared for them and they will willingly enter them and meet their lord :up:





:lol: :lol: :lol:


Aren't you conflicted? You want a war or not? Choose one. Marka xigta saxib, Dhimashada iyo Qabriga adigay wax xun kula yihiin laakiin Alshababb sida ay hore u caddaysteen, Dhimashadayba rabaan. Annagana waxan leenahay, you guys are some use to us alive, ee hannaga dhimanina.

User avatar
Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12897
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 pm
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Twisted_Logic » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Numeric wrote:
Twisted_Logic wrote: The Al Shabab will have their graves prepared for them and they will willingly enter them and meet their lord :up:





:lol: :lol: :lol:


Aren't you conflicted? You want a war or not? Choose one. Marka xigta saxib, Dhimashada iyo Qabriga adigay wax xun kula yihiin laakiin Alshababb sida ay hore u caddaysteen, Dhimashadayba rabaan. Annagana waxan leenahay, you guys are some use to us alive, ee hannaga dhimanina.


Bro, the brave and glorious Al Shabab run away from the battle-fields in Guri El and Dhusomareb

Numeric
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Numeric » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Twisted_Logic wrote: Bro, the brave and glorious Al Shabab run away from the battle-fields in Guri El and Dhusomareb



You said their graves were already dug, they died and were buried in there. Which story do I take? They retreated strategically to fight another day or they were killed in the battle?

xamd
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:10 am

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby xamd » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Al-Shabaab does not have much of a future. Those who have any sense will flee this sinking ship. They've messed with the awliya and they will not get away with that. They've dug their own graves...

Numeric
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby Numeric » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:20 pm

xamd wrote:Al-Shabaab does not have much of a future. Those who have any sense will flee this sinking ship. They've messed with the awliya and they will not get away with that. They've dug their own graves...



Who are the Awliya?


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests