Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Al-Shabaab declares war on Sheikh Sharif

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Surround,

I will defend the homeland from the dirty Khawariij.

surroundsound

Postby surroundsound » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:41 pm

AbdiWahab252 wrote:Surround,

I will defend the homeland from the dirty Khawariij.

AW,

Whatever floats your boat. It's kind of funny when these people are alive they are khawariij. In a few years time when they are dead Somalis will be making pilgramiges to their graves to worship them or ask them for help to carry your shopping or with your lottery number. It's like with Art eh, the value always goes up when the artist croaks it.

As-shabaab- We Believe in Holiness Before Death.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Surround,

I'd be more than happy to send you to the hereafter :P

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:31 pm

The darood subgroup of Al Shabaab must be destroyed !!

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Ina Baxar wrote:The darood subgroup of Al Shabaab must be destroyed !!

Ina Baxar,

What about the Qaldan group ?

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:34 pm

They are not representative of our clan !
They were called upon by daroods{ Ogaden} , given positions by Turki ..therefore count as darood as far as I am concerned .

surroundsound

Postby surroundsound » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:13 pm

AbdiWahab252 wrote:Surround,

I'd be more than happy to send you to the hereafter :P

That's very polite way of putting it. :up: Reminds me of the politeness of the Shaydaan when he asked Adam (a.s). Hal adulukum ila sharajan - Shall I guide to to a tree. Very polite. :mrgreen: I accept your offer only on the condition that you remember Me. Praise my name at my gravespot and call upon me to help you in your affairs.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Surround,

Thats negotiable :lol:

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Thread reached 9 pages yet there is nothing worthy of a reply. :|

guryasame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby guryasame » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Cawar wrote:
guryasame wrote:
xamd wrote:just watch how things will unfold... then you'll understand... I ain't predicting the future but when you transgress against too many people, your end is near...

I saw a video on youtube in which the al-shabab sissies were performing for cameras and demolishing graves. Forget about them being awliya, I wonder if we can imagine how the relatives of the deceased felt? I know how I would feel if someone took a hammer to the grave of a dead parent for example and that too on international tv. It showed the provocatuer and sensationalist nature of these idiots, willing to do anything to impress their rich arab wahhabi financiers, like the whole shenanigans around the hijacked saudi tanker as if it was the first muslim owned ship the pirates had taken.

1 thing that poor somali beings will never understand is that Islam is being politicized.. and I sometimes wonder .WHY NOT??

You cowardly call call shabab movement sissies..BUT who is more sissy to be fair??
An 18 yr old kid who went to xamar(my own cousin) to fight the ethiopian occupation and got killed in the process??
Or you wannabee screen thug??

Hooyada wase(excuse my language..dont mean it lit..but I know u will use it against me anyways) who is more brave??
You sitting in the comfort of you frikken house?? or the guy who left Arizona or MN to join in a cause he believed in???

Mr cock-eyed:

I was here doing my best to get Obama elected and its the defeat of the neocons that got Melez out, not the sissy boys posing in their halloween customs and toy-soldiers financed by rich wahhabi saudis. Infact, its theree damn big mouth that gave the excuse and grounds for an invasion. I support those defending their homes and lives against the aggression of the west, but any idiot who joins this sissy groups believing this barbarism and showmanship is Islam and he will go to paradise by killing innocent civilians or serving some perverted agenda of rich arab wahhabist needs to be committed to mental institution, not celebrated. And watch ur language sissy-boy

surroundsound

Postby surroundsound » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:40 pm

I saw a video on youtube in which the al-shabab sissies were performing for cameras and demolishing graves. Forget about them being awliya, I wonder if we can imagine how the relatives of the deceased felt? I know how I would feel if someone took a hammer to the grave of a dead parent for example and that too on international tv. It showed the provocatuer and sensationalist nature of these idiots, willing to do anything to impress their rich arab wahhabi financiers, like the whole shenanigans around the hijacked saudi tanker as if it was the first muslim owned ship the pirates had taken

This is kind of a big lie. They leveled the grave. Here is the Islamic prescendent for their action. Abu al-Hayyaj al-Asadi narrates:
`Ali b. Abi Talib asked me, Shall I not send you to do what the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) sent me to do?—That you leave no figure except that you erase it, nor an elevated grave except that you level it. (Muslim)

Now that is sorted, I will begin imagining. Given that they just leveled a few stones, I reckon I would be alright with it EVEN if it was the grave of my dead parent, EVEN if they had the cheek to do it on international TV instead of a local network and EVEN if it was show their rich arab financiers how handy they are with hammers. In fact I would thank them since they would be doing what the Messenger of Allah (s.a) said to do.

Hoowle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hoowle » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm confused was no shariifka their amir al mu'miniin?

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Hoowle wrote:I'm confused was no shariifka their amir al mu'miniin?

State ur previous nick bastard....

surroundsound

Postby surroundsound » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Mr cock-eyed:

I was here doing my best to get Obama elected and its the defeat of the neocons that got Melez out, not the sissy boys posing in their halloween customs and toy-soldiers financed by rich wahhabi saudis. Infact, its theree damn big mouth that gave the excuse and grounds for an invasion. I support those defending their homes and lives against the aggression of the west, but any idiot who joins this sissy groups believing this barbarism and showmanship is Islam and he will go to paradise by killing innocent civilians or serving some perverted agenda of rich arab wahhabist needs to be committed to mental institution, not celebrated. And watch ur language sissy-boy

I agree you certainly dealt the Ethiopians a harsh blow through your vote. I'm not sure why commentators have not picked up your central role in the defeat of the Ethiopian army and why they are giving all that credit to sissy groups prone to barbarism and showmanship subvervent to perverted agendas. But I am ready to stand today and acknowledge the Haq-ul-Mubeen and say thanks to you, our unsung hero.

Hoowle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hoowle » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:06 pm

[quote="Ureysoo"][quote="Hoowle"]I'm confused was no shariifka their amir al mu'miniin?[/quote]

State ur previous nick bastard....[/quote]

Uraaye, your othar half

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.