Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Valentine Dinner.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Valentine Dinner.

Postby Basra- » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Very cozy dinner, at the darkly, far corner of one of the trendiest restaurant in town. Very cool, very amazing, very romantic. Basra sat there with HER delightful valentine date.

Basra: Darling, happy Valentine. :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Qansagabeyle: Suspiciously, looking the streets for any suspicious somali spies.

Basra: :roll: Qansa-- macaan-- relax-- no one will find out. You are in good disguise. Hold my hands dhee. :oops:

Qansa uncomfortably....and slowly like a locomotive snail moves his hands towards Basra's.

Qansa: shyfully.......has no expression. :|

Basra- plays with her eyes seductively, then wiggles her eye larshes and puff up her power red lips. :kiss: :kiss:

Qansa: Why u gotta do that? :x

Basra : :shock: Do what macaan? :?:

Qansa: Why u gotta act like a slut, u not like that. U is a sexy classy lady. :|

Basra: :x Slutty? I am just exercising my femininity! And its Valentines day for Gods sake. :x

Basra: And besides---what is 'U is"???????? It is .... " YOU ARE" ....can u drop the adoon lingo for just tonight? :cry:

Qansa: ok ok ok hush, no crying please. Pauses-- to look at the window for any suspicious activity.

Basra: Why the HELL do you keep on looking at the window macaan? Its freaking me out.

Qansa: Naah.....i am just watching my back. There is this cat who is been stalking me. This fat lil mama who always wants to get into my low hanging jeans.Hooorta why do women find me attractive? All i ask them is to leave me alone. I am little man, woody allen looking man with funny ears and no social skills, why do they insist on wanting to have ma babies?

Basra: Have ..."My babies" NOT 'ma' ......aaarrrrgghhhhhhh :x :x

Qansa: Ok ok :lol: :lol: i am sorry boo--where were we? lets get romantic now. Ok what should i do?

Basra: After a long pause and recovering from the stupid, acquaan question.......

Basra: Give me a Valentine kiss. :mrgreen:

Qansa: Did u brush your teeth hoorta? I read an article about exchange of bodily saliva, it was not pretty.

Basra: :|

Qansa: ok ok ok wait... pauses and looks at the window......and quickly kisses basra on the lips. barely touching the lips.

Qansa: there-- happy now? thats hot huh?

Basra: Hell No. Climbs over the table and just basically violates the man. table cloth, silver wear, every where, qansa on the floor-- cannot scream-- deep french kiss----Qansa's plays sign language to the partrons of the restaurant.....

C.A.L.L 9.1.1 B.A.LE.A.SE.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

precious_dyme
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Valentine Dinner.

Postby precious_dyme » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Classic!!

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:01 pm

..stupid biootch still on your stupid sh.it, naayaa this sh.it don't get old? you've been doing it for years :|

..happy v-day :mrgreen:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:25 pm

poor tink tink

Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxy- » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:08 am

looooooooooooooooooool

Basra ur descriptive writing is so vivid. :up:

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:27 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :up:

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:20 am

All i ask them is to leave me alone. I am little man, woody allen looking man with funny ears and no social skills, why do they insist on wanting to have ma babies?
:lol: Xaasidad!

wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wastegal » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:23 am

:lol: :lol:
...... Poor basra

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am glad y'all enjoyed it. Oxy, i am especially glad u enjoyed it. looooool Qansa--how r u macaanto? Happy Valentine. :heart: :kiss: :lol: :lol:

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:02 pm

:lol:

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Happy belated Valentines and a Presidents day Basra. :rose:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Horta why is Basra obsessed with Qansa? :lol:

Wise-Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wise-Man » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:30 pm

:lol: :lol: My favorite Somalinet members, Qansa and Basra... you make cute couple guys...

studente
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby studente » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm

I think this story is grossly misrepresented -- the actual events were more sordid. :roll: This is how it went: (umm sorry for call u out your totally outrageous lies Basra)

In the dark, gloomy corner of the disreputable and sadly named Dirty ceeb's Potbelly Diner, Basra and Qansa slouched over a decaying walnut table, clasping sweaty hands.

Basra: Don't you think this is SO romantic aboowo ? (although the two were not related, Basra did have a great deal of sisterly love for Qansa-- she viewed him as a brother she could take various sordid liberties with). She stretched a hand and began examining his watch.

Basra: Is this real ? When did you get this ? Who gave it to you ?

Qansa: honey, you don worry. it is real (the broken clasp indicated otherwise) and I gotta gift for you.

Basra tittered in embarrassment: "you shouldn't have!." She nervously tugged at a loose strand of hair, thinking of the entire day she spent perming it.

Qansa flapped open his jacket and produced a black rose. A crooked grin, displaying urine colored teeth, suddenly took over his entire face.

Qansa: It's to represent my wove for you.

Basra: I just LOVE it when you say that !!!

Qansa: I WOVE yo vewwy vewwy much

Basra, overwhelmed with emotion, began unbuttoning her jacket, miraculously in tact despite the bursting seems. Peeling it off, she shoved it under the table and then proceeded to remove the several layers of sweaters. Hurriedly removing buttons, she, with a flourish, displayed the transparent diric underneath.

Qansa: Abaayo, abaayo macaan....

Basra: stop. Don't say anything. I...I want you to..

Her breasts now placed on the table, she suddenly grabbed Qansa and devoured his mouth with a feverish kiss. Qansa, imitating a kiss he saw on his favourite show Nip/Tuck, began sucking with vigor. They suddenly seperate.

Basra: I'm going into the bathroom.. do you ....I mean...would you..

Qansa: YES, oh I WOVE you vewwy vewwy much. Yes!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.