Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Wife Leaves You

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Your Wife Leaves You

Postby peace- » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 pm

for another man. Then she takes your house. You spent the last 6 years paying for her to go to school. She graduates and gets a solid job. Next thing she does is inform you she wants a divorce because she loves another man whom she has been cheating on you with.

Can one find any positive in this ?

She doesn't have any of your children.

I had to console my poor friend who is in severe depression. I told him that at least she doesn't own him for 18 years :up:

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
war i have notice something about u, sxb horta adigu waar xumidaa, subxanallah, ma akhiro baa lagaga so deyriyeye. why dont tells something postive for once in your life
Last edited by peace- on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:34 pm

Kambuli,

Asxab fiican iyo tol wanagsan wa labada wax ugu muhimsan adunyada.

Peace,

Positive :lol:

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:07 pm

for another man. Then she takes your house. You spent the last 6 years paying for her to go to school. She graduates and gets a solid job. Next thing she does is inform you she wants a divorce because she loves another man whom she has been cheating on you with.

Can one find any positive in this ?

She doesn't have any of your children.

I had to console my poor friend who is in severe depression. I told him that at least she doesn't own him for 18 years :up:

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

A similar thing happened for real to a woman I know. She paid for his studies which were really expensive, she supported him for years and gave him everything she had....then one day after he graduated and landed a great job with her help, the guy tells her he's leaving her for another woman, who is younger than her. She had a serious breakdown walaahi and never really recovered from it.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:15 pm

How come he didn't make her pregnant all those years? The fcker was firing blanks huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol captain, maybe he was like hyperactive thinking a woman becomes pregnant by just sleeping next to her.

Wara sheekhi yare daa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Eyes,

Poor lady :!:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm

War Abdiwahabo, adna You should think about settling down very soon Man anaba ka naxaye.

I You wait another 10 years to have a kid, You could very well be shooting blanks Yourself :shock:

admin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby admin » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm

aw, eyes, every story has two sides. Maybe what u know is not the whole story. Investing in some1 doesn't mean owning them.

lol@cawar about the kidney story

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Murax,

If I shoot blanks, its all good. Kids are not a must have for me.

Admin,

Every story has 2 sides but come on, but I believe my friend whom I have known since middle school.

Ladane21

Postby Ladane21 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:26 pm

AW,

I think it's the Dude's fault. If, like you said, he has the type of resources you listed he should be demanding not begging. Man life's too short you gotta enjoy what little God gives you while you can. Why does he have wait 10 yrs to have a child? He should have figured that he's no longer the # UNO and should investigated immidiately.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Murax,

If I shoot blanks, its all good. Kids are not a must have for me..

:o

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:30 pm

aw, eyes, every story has two sides. Maybe what u know is not the whole story. Investing in some1 doesn't mean owning them.

No walaahi, the guy used her for her money and her position. He proper screwed her up and left her when he realised she didn't have more to offer. She thought he really loved her but everyone else could see through him. I feel really sorry for her walaahi.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Eyes,

Miskiin, I feel sorry for her.

Murax,

:lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:35 pm

AW,

I think it's the Dude's fault. If, like you said, he has the type of resources you listed he should be demanding not begging. Man life's too short you gotta enjoy what little God gives you while you can. Why does he have wait 10 yrs to have a child? He should have figured that he's no longer the # UNO and should investigated immidiately.

Ladane,

The guy was a socker for love. Lord knows I warned him to avoid settling down so quickly.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Maskiin Abdiwahaab I feel sorry for you... :rose:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Maskiin Abdiwahaab I feel sorry for you... :rose:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.