Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rapping flight attendant

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Rapping flight attendant

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:07 am

A US flight attendant has been entertaining passengers - by rapping the pre-flight safety announcement.

Clips of David Holmes doing his routine on Southwest Airlines have been viewed nearly 100,000 times on YouTube, reports The Sun.

He said: "I take them by surprise. I usually don't tell them I'm going to do it. People were telling me, "That's the first time I ever listened to the emergency instructions'."

Brits Tom Dobson and Wayne Short, both 23, from Barrow-on-Humber, North Lincs, caught the 80 second rap on a flight from Washington DC to Las Vegas.

Wayne said: "It was brilliant. Everyone was clapping and cheering at the end. I've definitely never seen it happen on British Airways."

His rap includes the lines: "Shortly after take-off, first things first, there's soft drinks and coffee to quench your thirst.

"If you want another kind of drink then just holla - alcohol and beverages will be four dollars. If a monster energy drink be your plan, that'll be three dollars and you'll get the whole can.

"We won't take your cash, you gotta pay with plastic - if you have a coupon then that's fantastic.

"We know you're ready to get to new places - open up the vents, put away your suitcases. Carryhold items go under the seat - in front of you so you got nothing by your feet.

"If you have a seat on a row with an exit, we're gonna talk to you so you might as well accept it. You gotta help us out in case we need you - if you don't wanna then we're gonna re-seat you.

"Before you leave, our advice is, put away your electronic devices. Fasten your seat belt, then put your trays up - press the button and make the seat belt raise up.

"Sit back, relax, and have a good time, it's almost time to go so I'm done with the rhyme. Thank you for the fact I wasn't ignored, this is Southwest Airlines, welcome aboard!"

Xashi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Rapping flight attendant

Postby Xashi » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 am

:lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:58 am

:roll: yeah..how about a rapping flight attendant and a doom, going to fall out of the sky and crush flight? From the rate of falling planes nowadays,i have been diagnosed of plane phobia. But... :| :roll: ....Come to think of-- why am i sooooo scared to die? What is in this earth that worth living for? Sir lug ---can u answer that please? :| :lol: :lol: :lol:

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm

he just had to be a black guy eh? anyway, if that happened on my flight i would walk out.

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:17 pm

:lol: That was really good

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 pm

:lol: I like...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.