Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking News Kenya is annexing Somali Territory

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
laander8

Breaking News Kenya is annexing Somali Territory

Postby laander8 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 pm

How can we allow this?
Wallah if this is true I recognise it as the lowest we have fallen, including the Xabashi occupation of our dear capital.

According international press : Primeminister Sharmaarke has signed off nearly 40.000 squarekilometres of precious Somali offshore territory to Kenya. This should be made STICKY untill we have sorted this out completely.
Any moderator who removes this is traitor indeed. no news section no fukin politics sections
It should be adressed RIGHT HERE

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009- ... 129376.htm

The first two represents Yemenis claims and proposal for maritime boundary.
Notice dawladii hore ee Soomaalya never accepted the Yemeni proposal

OFFICIAL Boundary of Claims presented by the Kenyan government to UNCLOS , UN's maritime organization for economic exclusive rights.

In reality it means this.....!!! don't believe me check out for yourself on Google Earth application

Last edited by laander8 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Re: Breaking News Kenya is annexing Somali Territory

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:01 pm

noloow sheikh hodheeloow noolow!

laander8

Postby laander8 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Yaa Allah! look at the size of the offshore territory that is on stake because of the fat incompetent PM Sharmaarke.

http://www.un.org/Depts/los/LEGISLATION ... 8_2006.pdf

laander8

Postby laander8 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 pm

According to news source in the oil sector there has been rumours of a enormous gas found localised right across the border of Somalia. Lundin Oil the corrupt swedish oil company behind paper oil companies in several african countries and regions such as " Africa Oil " Range Rescources and other dubious activities in South Sudan and Nigeria.
Remember the link between South Sudan and Kenya , the Europeans are working hard to prepare an alternative oil route throug Mombasas port.
A Kenya-South Sudan oil pipe must not under any circumstances be allowed to happen.
Those fukin Dinkas are the majority of the filthy animists and they are less than 1 million!!

Ethiopia is landlocked , Eritrea has a 50 % muslim population.
Something major is going on , I hope Omar Al Bashir never ever allows South Sudan to hold a referendum of independence.
Those 1.2 million monkeys will of course vote yes, ship them off to North Uganda. how can mudhut fockers be allowed to live on such precious land of 800 000 km2. Close the land like China did to that feudal Tibet and start an Islam program in South Sudan. A referendum is planned in 2011 I say fukin cancell it , those european gaalos dont hold agreements and certainly dont respect Islam and muslim countries. Look how the ICC sent out an arrest order on Al Bashir while Blair and Bush are free from the same crimes...

The hungry Kenyans are using this map to steal the gasfield and more promising offshore territory lie on their side!
Look at block L13 and L5
Not to mention how they have cutted up our dear lad NFD and annexed its ocean territory.
This is happening RIGHT NOW 2009 !!!!!

WAKE UP SOMALIS
Last edited by laander8 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Somalia would never make use of those waters anyway. Why deny it to people who can develop it. I think kenya should go as far as Mogadishu port. Somalia way udhamaatay. I heard Someone propossed to sell Bosaaso to Ethiopia.

shidow1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shidow1 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Kenya rules......f.....somalis......... :lol:

laander8

Postby laander8 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:28 pm

and people say Siad Barre (aun) government was bad.
At least he never ever signed off any memorandum to those filthy kenyans or greedy yemenis.
Even as late as 1990 the fukin yemenis were rejected

We could be talking about a gas found worth billions of dollars right there waiting for us

I feel like going and punching a bantu in the flatnose motherfukers

Why is this happening how that fatbellied Sharmaarke sign off our natural rescources...??
Last edited by laander8 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

shidow1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shidow1 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 pm

F.....siad barre...stupid marehan... :evil: :twisted:

peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby peace- » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:10 pm

if is true then it is a traitory of the highest level. Walahay who ever signs that agreement should be executed. It is the duty of every somali to defend our beloved motherland

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Another reason as to why there will never be a government who will look after the interest of the people in the long term.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 pm

They're annexing water boundaries, I wish they'd annex Xamar and take it out of our hands.

abduljrus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abduljrus » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Its seems its blatant... I hope this PM is not so out of his mind as to sign a paper agreeing to take Somali resources and giving it to kenya.

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby oldenglish » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 pm

They're annexing water boundaries, I wish they'd annex Xamar and take it out of our hands.

Xamar is a blessing :mrgreen:

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:51 pm

That is the Inner center of Pirates anyway. I don't think Kenya would gain anything.

peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby peace- » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:15 pm

That is the Inner center of Pirates anyway. I don't think Kenya would gain anything.
you people dont f-king think :twisted: this is precisely why it is being annexed.
these bullshit goverment are created to by foriegners so they can sign away every thing of value we have and allow the dumping of toxic waste. so then then so call international community can take its hands off us and watch us wipe each other from the face off the earth :twisted:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.