Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jordanian Royal family

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
laander8

Jordanian Royal family

Postby laander8 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Somalis should step down a bit with their faan iyo lineage proud

I've heard these guys are the real deal straight line from Quraysh
Their King Hussein ( Aun ) used to claim his house belonged to the oldest arab tribe

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jordanian Royal family

Postby kambuli » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:37 pm

True that :up:

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Nobody takes Somalis seriously. If Somalis had brains the size of my penis, they'd know in fact that many Arab tribes are descended from modern-day Somali & Afar ethnic regions. I'm not sure if the Arabs left by foot or by sailing, I'm talking especially about the tribes like those from Hadramut who live in Yemen, Oman, and the Yemen-Saudi border. They're very close to us culturally and in appearance.

The Hashimite dynasty of the Quraysh tribe were kicked out of Mecca by Ibn Saud in the 1920s, they fled to Iraq and Jordan, but the Iraqis dismantled the dynasty after the creation of a republic, but the Hashimites are still dominant in Iraq and still rule Jordan.

Real_Talk

Postby Real_Talk » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:50 pm

- original arabs were madoow like Somalis

- today's arabs are mostly white cause they were diluted by the Asiatics who came down from europe

its stupid for Somalis to claim to be descendant from modern-day Arabs cause its FALSE......the truth is that southern arabs in Yemen are the true bedioun people of the prophet and they are descedant from ancient Somalis that left Africa

only stupid inferiority complex makes dumb ass Somalis not proud of their OWN heritage and feel the urge to claim others

laander8

Postby laander8 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:05 pm

I've never in my life seen a man have so little but yet be so proud and elegant.
The nature of the Somali man

not even the most reer baadiye feels inferior to a king
anyone who has been to the motherland knows it,

I'm just saying Somalis should be careful with accepting being labeled as arab.
God knows how much confusion we already are making

an Arab meets a Somali... yes we are brothers
another Somali another day , we are african I dont even speak arabic

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Their King Hussein ( Aun ) used to claim his house belonged to the oldest arab tribe
Here is the royal blood as an extra in StarTrek:

Xashi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xashi » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Here is the royal blood as an extra in StarTrek:

Dear lord. How low, why would a king want to be an extra of a silly tv show.

abduljrus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abduljrus » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 am

this was when the show was really popular and his dad was the KING of Jordan, thus he was only a prince (not even a crown prince since i think he had a brother who died ahead of him)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.