Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caruurta Somaaliyeed...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Caruurta Somaaliyeed...

Postby kambuli » Mon May 04, 2009 11:20 am

Never hated their grand-parents and elderly people, as a matter of fact those group recieved the most respect ever..Their Xinnah beard and their wrinkles were always a reason to respect...No matter what..

What I found out in the West is...The kids can't stand old people..My friend was telling me, that her son didn't wanted his grand-parents to pick-up from school because the kids will say..Ewwwwwwww...

Maybe we should go home to age...respectfully... :clap:

Odeyaashana Xinaha haloo mariyo Habrahana shaaha haloo keeno oo ha la yidhaahdo" Xaajiyo Makay see tahay subaxdaaney"

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Caruurta Somaaliyeed...

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Mon May 04, 2009 11:47 am

Salaam sis, :rose:

Indeed sis, I don't even have the guts to disrespect older people, and I have always preferred them to the younger generation, who usually talk mal yacni. Alhamudlilah that Islam teaches us good morals and manners, and to have love for our parents, grandparents, relatives, muslims, humanity and even animals. :up:

I can't wait to see my grandmother insha-allah :heart:

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Mon May 04, 2009 11:54 am

Never hated their grand-parents and elderly people, as a matter of fact those group recieved the most respect ever..Their Xinnah beard and their wrinkles were always a reason to respect...No matter what..

What I found out in the West is...The kids can't stand old people..My friend was telling me, that her son didn't wanted his grand-parents to pick-up from school because the kids will say..Ewwwwwwww...

Maybe we should go home to age...respectfully... :clap:

Odeyaashana Xinaha haloo mariyo Habrahana shaaha haloo keeno oo ha la yidhaahdo" Xaajiyo Makay see tahay subaxdaaney"
you remember somalia in the 60, 70's, 80's, does that mean your children and grand children are perfect? or you project your experiences as a hypothetical?

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Mon May 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Suufi aka XXXX

you are man enough to log on with your real nick...Come back... :up: Before that :lost:

You forgot to write Tarot :!:

sO_sO_Qatar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby sO_sO_Qatar » Mon May 04, 2009 1:20 pm

My grandma and great grandma both live with us...it can get quite annoying sometimes..

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Mon May 04, 2009 2:03 pm

When the kids dont grow up with their grandparents, some kids could find it bit difficult to understand them and vice versa.

Long time ago, my mom took us to Somalia for the summer, my younger sister (5 yrs at that time) had pictured ayeeyo a certain way, an ayeeyo who is modern, who drives her car and who will be taking us to places. But ayeeyo was very maskin woman, who had a very long tusbaax on her neck and who all the time stayed in doors either doing ibadah or asleep. My sista refused that ayeeyo be her grandma :lol: , my sista was very stubborn kid.

Anyways, later on ayeeyo came to egypt and they both loved each other and she was ayeeyo's assistant. It takes time to get to know each other. It doesnt mean because you love someone that everyone else has to love him/her the way you do!

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon May 04, 2009 2:09 pm

even in your early teen you dont like your parents seen near you
specially mum.lol
it's just you dont want to be seen as a baby.

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Mon May 04, 2009 2:24 pm

even in your early teen you dont like your parents seen near you
specially mum.lol
it's just you dont want to be seen as a baby.

Yeah mama's boy or like the way somalis say it ciyaal mamo, right :lol:

Once I held my lil cousin's hand (12) because we were crossing the street, he was bit annoyed because I did that. I learned not to do so :P

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon May 04, 2009 2:27 pm

lol they say ibn umah.lol
it`s embarrassing.
this kid fought in the school and they sent a paper to his parents to meet the principle.
his mother came, wallah he was teased all the time.
i would die if my mother come to my school, i rather to take some one from street.lol

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Mon May 04, 2009 4:03 pm

I luv my gRand parents. :rose: they own a business and always spoil me when I visit their house. :up: 8-)

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Postby Ka darag » Mon May 04, 2009 4:04 pm

I hate my grandmother from my dad's side....I know ur thinking wtf?? y ?? how can u?? but walahi she is evil :shock:

jadowcubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby jadowcubeed » Mon May 04, 2009 4:05 pm

I hate my grandmother from my dad's side....I know ur thinking wtf?? y ?? how can u?? but walahi she is evil :shock:
let me guess she doesnt get along with your mom ??

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Mon May 04, 2009 4:06 pm

If my grandmother was Darood i'd tie a rope around her neck and throw her over the nearest bridge.

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Postby Ka darag » Mon May 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Lol something like that....man I have some fucked up family walahi....u dont wanna know!!!!! :lol:

jadowcubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby jadowcubeed » Mon May 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Lol something like that....man I have some fucked up family walahi....u dont wanna know!!!!! :lol:

no sxb use that to breake up with the guy :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.