Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

JINN v/s MEDICINE

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
qalbinuria

JINN v/s MEDICINE

Postby qalbinuria » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:03 pm

in the place where i live, there are lots of somalis admitted to the hospital due to bein possessed by some sort of JIN as the family say (spirit) or some kind of mental disorder. when the doctors run some test on the patients, some have symptoms linked to some mental disease and others despite performing tests on them, noting could be picked up, which puzzle some doctors.
a research is being performed by a white person to write a book on the belives of muslim in relation to jinns and their treatment in the hope that some day in the future doctors could consult sherkhs or even ask for suggestion on patient that they are not able to diagnosis in relation to mental illness.i know its hard to make a person who blives in science to make sense out of super naturally power but its worth a shot. i was interviewed and there is some quetions am not so sure myself & i would really appreciate some suggestion on it for the hope of a change in the future.

how can you tell a person is possessed by jinn and if so what is the difference btw a person who is mentally sick( mad or a disfunction in mental capabilitiies) & a person possessed by jinn or are all mentally sick people possessed by jinn( spirit)????

Baby_G_Thugstyle

Postby Baby_G_Thugstyle » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:16 pm

.....my knowledge in the jinn department mostly comes from "wat i heard" BUT here goes ma two cents anyway Very Happy

to see if someone is possed by jinns then the sound of the Qur'an playin on tape/cd or being recited should cause them some distress......they might show "alter ego" like behaviour as well......the shaydaan talks through them or sum'in similar......a learned sheikh would definately be able to tell the difference

Laughing (i shouldn't laugh) but i've heard some joke stories about people being possed n the things the shaydaan request (YES!....REQUEST) a bit like a hostage situation Laughing Laughing Laughing

freethinking

Postby freethinking » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:50 am

I beg to differ...............
there are non muslim jinns and mulsim jinns........... sometimes a person can be possesed by a muslim jinn, especially if they are muslim and they are not behaving like one, that happened once at a place i was at, it was scary cos they were talking arabic (bearing in mind the girl knew only somali) and sometimes spoke in a male's voice warning us and telling us off! And i am not lying, it was very disturbing!!!!!!!!!!

Baby_G_Thugstyle

Postby Baby_G_Thugstyle » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:14 am

@freethinker......dats interestin.......i knew that were muslim n non-muslim jinns but i thought that jinns (of any type) only possessed people for a paricular reason...i.e if the person did something to them......stepped on their kids or sum'in along them lines.....

was the gurl u knew a good muslim (at least to ur knowledge???).....dat jus sounds out of order...for them to target a fllow muslim..........

i also heard that they target good muslims.....so if someone is practicing Islam......the non-muslim jinns target them to lead them astray

Ay iisho
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ay iisho » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:04 pm

[[[[[(i shouldn't laugh) but i've heard some joke stories about people being possed n the things the shaydaan request (YES!....REQUEST) a bit like a hostage situation ]]]]]]]]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[[[[[[[[[[and sometimes spoke in a male's voice warning us and telling us off! And i am not lying, it was very disturbing!!!!!!!!!!]]]]]]]

]i thought that jinns (of any type) only possessed people for a paricular reason...i.e if the person did something to them......stepped on their kids or sum'in along them lines]]]]]]]]

Acuudibilaah!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Ay iisho
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ay iisho » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:05 pm

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:11 pm

Well , I haven't really seen possessed people or anything like female talking another language in a male voice. But I've seen people iska miyir qaba , oo la yidhi jiin ba ku jira who then became completly crazy, after all the visits to some so called shaykh Laughing

Ay iisho
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ay iisho » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:16 pm

Oh God! this is even funnier than Doggie Girl story...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

qalbinuria

Postby qalbinuria » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:49 pm

what u all explained here is very true coz its sign & symptoms of a person with a mental disorder called Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia-A group of severe mental disorders characterized by disturbances of language and communication; thought disturbances that may involve distortion of reality,delusions and hallucinations; mood changes and withdrawn, bizarre behavior, hearing voices, a feeling that one's thoughts or actions are under someone else's control( hostage situation huh baby_G Smile )

so in simple terms jinn scenerio is actually Schizophrenia hence no difference btw jinn & mental disorder????

all the so called jinn victims should be taken to the hospital rather then the sheikh who take the situation as a sign of jackpot to their advantage huh?? Wink

Baby_G_Thugstyle

Postby Baby_G_Thugstyle » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:45 pm

"all the so called jinn victims should be taken to the hospital rather then the sheikh who take the situation as a sign of jackpot to their advantage huh?? Wink "

wat??? qalbinuria........inadeer.....beg u tell me u're not another reject from the non-believing crew.......

how can u not believe that jinns can indeed possess people wen it has been explained in the holy qur'an...........if it is the sad case that u r *as Sheikh or Aimin would say, another kufar pet* Laughing Laughing Laughing then am sick of ur kind Mad theres jus too many of u up in here.....sheesh Evil or Very Mad

y ru (qalbinuria) such a lick a$$......i mean u're soooo quick to discredit something God Almighty has said yet...........in contrast sooooo danm quick to jump around an illness that a mere human has identified......WTF

i swear down caaydaa luugu siiyoo, baa kuu been sheegtaay...... niin caad lacaag tiisaa intaad kuu dhaaragtaay baa......iimikaana cheerleader kiisaa aad noqotay..........ball shidh:roll: Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

qalbinuria

Postby qalbinuria » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:54 pm

baby_G
woow!!!! disbeliver astaqfurallah
sis am not a disbeliver in anyway wat so ever & i dont tink i mentioned that. (((all the so called jinn victims should be taken to the hospital rather then the sheikh who take the situation as a sign of jackpot to their advantage huh?? " ))) this is just a quetion and maybe the way i phrased it was misleadin, i do apologies on that.

i have a brother who was possessed with the jinn & for 5yrs i have seen sheikhs take money & plants hair & stuffs in the house & claim to find it t & requst for tings to be done so that the jinn could go away.
when we moved to overseas with the same problem, he was diagnosed with Schizophrenia & was put on medication. well my mum would quran on him & the people at the mosque as well & he went on tabliq, people prayed for him & now he works studies & still takes his medication & he has control over his life. he really got better with the medication.

jinn is mentioned in the quran & its real but how come there is medication to treat it ???? there shouldnt be medication to treat it except verse frm the quran. this is the bit i really dont get??????

Baby_G_Thugstyle

Postby Baby_G_Thugstyle » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:06 am

@qalbinuria.........i did put an IF in my previous statement......but i do aologise for accusin u of being a non-believer......ma defences were up is all.... Very Happy

i kinda get wat ur sayin........but lemme jus say that the sheikhs who might have "treated" ur brother before may have been fakes!

......a good sheikh is able to determine if a mysterious illness is jinn related or needs other types of medication.......

.....as for wat u aid about there being any other cures for jinns apart from reciting a verse from the qura'n..............i have to tell u i know about a few sheikhs back home in Hargeisa who make effective medicine from plants n all sorts n help get the jinns out of people.....don't doubt the qura'n walaal.......it's powerful beyound believe...............i've sat there while a member of ma family sufered terribly (not from being possed).......and seen them get better with every ayat that was being read...........

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:31 am

I know Ay Isho is posessed by the Jin and i am afraid she is not the only member in snet. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:19 am

Forget about possesion and all that shit.

whats even more interesting is all those crazy people out their claiming to have sexual relations with jinn\

Laughing Laughing

...Qaali

Postby ...Qaali » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:28 am

this post was--------Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:03 pm Post subject: JINN v/s MEDICINE

Cawar y r u resurrecting dead posts......ru sooo bored that u're browsin thru the archives Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.