Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking News: THe Mogadishu Massacre Continues!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Breaking News: THe Mogadishu Massacre Continues!

Postby Addoow » Thu May 14, 2009 5:37 pm

For the Ninth Day!!!!
KUFAAR hassan dahir aways killed 180 people in less than a week! where the the so called hawiye elders?? ahmed diiriye? is he having a little fun huh?

Mareeg online
Ciidamada Dowladda Islaamiga Somaliya ayaa guul ka gaaray dagaalkii maanta ka dhacay Magaalada Muqdisho kadib markii ay dib ula wareegen gacan ku haynta Saldhigyo muhiim ah

Kadib dagaal saacado badan socday oo dhex marayay Ciidamada Dowladda iyo kooxaha Al Shabaab iyo Xisbul Islaam oo wada socda ayaa ugu dambeyntii Ciidamada Dowladda KMG u suurtigashay in ay dib u soo ceshadaan saldhigyo muhiim ah oo horey mucaaradka u qabsadeen.

Maleeshiyaadka Al Shabaab iyo Xisbul Islaamka hoggaamiyaha Xasan Dahir Aweys ayaa waxay Maalmahan ku fara adeegayeen sidii ay qabsan lahaayeen degaano muhiim ah oo ku yaala Waqooyiga Magaalada Muqdisho kuwaas oo ay ku badan yihiin taageerayaasha Dowladda.

Isgosyada Siinay,Afarta Jardiino iyo qeybo ka mid ah Degmada Yaaqshiid ayay dib ula wareegen Ciidamada Dowladda KMG ah.

Dagaalkii maanta ayaa waxaa ku dhintay ilaa iyo 8 xubnood oo 7 ka mid ah ay ahaayeen dad rayid ah kuwaas oo iyagoo ku sugan guriyahooda u timid rasaas wiifta.

Source:Mareeg

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Breaking News: THe Mogadishu Massacre Continues!

Postby Somaliman50 » Thu May 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Ilaahey ka cabso warya, maxaa gaal ugu yeeraysaa wadaadka, ogaaw maalinta qiyaamaha hadalkaaga waa inaad cadaysid hadaad Muslim tahey.

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu May 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Ilaahey ka cabso warya, maxaa gaal ugu yeeraysaa wadaadka, ogaaw maalinta qiyaamaha hadalkaaga waa inaad cadaysid hadaad Muslim tahey.
I Dont believe that kufaar is muslim let alone wadaad,waa in baneeysatay dhiig muslim ah diintana waa looga baxaa arintaas.tell me,why why did he killed these innocent women and children.why are they killed??? maxey galabsadeen oo lagu dilay? NACALAD HA KU DHACDO GAALKAAS.

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Thu May 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Abakar is acting up nice and respectful, but in reality he's a HG lackey just like most of his afar qooble kin :clap:

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Thu May 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Addoow, cidii colaada ka dambeysa miyaad hubin kartaa 100%? Ninyahow wax aadan ka war qabin ha faahfaahinin, waa dambiyada ugu waaweyn.

Captain, if you say so.

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu May 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Abakar,iska seexo nin hurda baa tahay.
108 have been massacred and all you are saying is basically that these innocent people deseve it because they are from a specific clan.

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Thu May 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Bal u kaadi adeer, why would i approve of my own people in constant misery? Addoow sometimes you need to think outside the box.

Looyaan_Junior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Looyaan_Junior » Thu May 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Addow,

Adigana dadka dhintay Abgaal waaye yaa ku dhahay? I friend who is not even H-clan has informed me this afternoon he lost 3 members in his family in one go. What is happening in Mogadishu is nothing short of tragic if we speak honestly.

Pointing a finger in one particular person or clan would not solve the problem, we know the clan/warlord phase of the civil is over at least now. What is happening is ideological/religious war.

Arimaha aynu runta ka sheegno sxb, iska daad casabiyada sida dumarka, courage baad u baahantahay hadii aad rabto inay wax hagaagaan, not nac nac badan...

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu May 14, 2009 6:08 pm

religious war? the uluma has made clear that this war has nothing to do with religion and both sides are Muslims.
I am just reporting that 190 people have been killed including women and children is that nacnac,war ninyahow that is not the way to get my attention.

Guusha anaga baa leh. :clap:

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu May 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Bal u kaadi adeer, why would i approve of my own people in constant misery? Addoow sometimes you need to think outside the box.
buddy,you are approving them by constantly defending war criminal,religious thugs,etc.

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Thu May 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Loyaan Jun, The war is happening in Modulood concentrated areas, so It's save to assume the majority of them are Modulood. What's happening in Moqdisho is not just religious war, but there are also anarchists hiding behind the Al-shabab group, and their mission is just get back at Modulood

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Thu May 14, 2009 6:26 pm

buddy,you are approving them by constantly defending war criminal,religious thugs,etc.
Addoow, culamada (kheyr Allaha siiyey) laftarkooda waxay yiraahdeen colaadaan banaan ma aha ee waa xarbul fitnah, marka sidee ku keentay inaad igu tiraahdid waad taageersantahay dhiig daadiska shacabka? Anigu kaliya waxaan kula talinayaa inaad carrabkaaga ka ilaalisid waxyaalaha cadaabta ku geyn kara sxb ee ha ii caroonin walaal.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Thu May 14, 2009 6:37 pm

So Abgaal are losing the war.............................

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu May 14, 2009 6:40 pm

So Abgaal are losing the war.............................
now,only sing sub sub clan of harti abgaal is fighting against the fockers.see and what this video.

Looyaan_Junior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Looyaan_Junior » Thu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm

War wuxu caqli xumaa ilayn abgaal buu ahaa, lax fowqul lax waaxid, cowska iska cun adhiyahow..... :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.