Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HE DOESNT LET HER OUT OF HER HOUSE......

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: HE DOESNT LET HER OUT OF HER HOUSE......

Postby snoop12 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Lol this is why arab chicks in UK are so easy :up: :lol: they more hornier then the guy :shock:

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:23 pm

I remember aages ago we used to be neighbours with these Arabs..and wallahi gabadhooda ayeey guriga kuxidhijireen (yes with the keys!!) ...i can still remember her deeply haunting sad face staring at us from her window...I will never forget her face and i dont know what became of her.

Sakhraan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sakhraan » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 pm

He locked up his daughter so she can't be fukked laakiin he fukked her life for ever.

she was born to be fukked.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Kudos to the dad for looking out for his daughter's best interests. :|

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Postby Ka darag » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Kudos to the dad for looking out for his daughter's best interests. :|
jow shes gonna go wild when he lets her free :roll:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm

He locked up his daughter so she can't be fukked laakiin he fukked her life for ever.

:shock: :lol:

he was probably a big player himself, so he knows whats out there :lol:

I remember aages ago we used to be neighbours with these Arabs..and wallahi gabadhooda ayeey guriga kuxidhijireen (yes with the keys!!) ...i can still remember her deeply haunting sad face staring at us from her window...I will never forget her face and i dont know what became of her.
i use to have Rer Xamar neighbors and they were never allowed to come out, they were only allowed to come visit us and play indoor games :lol: its so sad, it was only the girls who were on house arrest :lol:

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Lol this is why arab chicks in UK are so easy :up: :lol: they more hornier then the guy :shock:

arabs girls are horney natural :lol: dont blame them they never even had bf before it must be their first time to mix with man :lol:

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:42 pm

:shock: :lol:

he was probably a big player himself, so he knows whats out there :lol:

i use to have Rer Xamar neighbors and they were never allowed to come out, they were only allowed to come visit us and play indoor games :lol: its so sad, it was only the girls who were on house arrest :lol:

like that austrian sick guy who made his daughter have 8 children from him :shock:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:15 pm

again you missing the point.

it`s not illali or what ever you call, it`s principles and how every family drow lines and laws.

good communication and understanding is the key and they know why going out with friends is not a good idea. at least my sisters and brothers know.

i dont think my father illali me but i was tought in very early age that one only goes out for reason and every thing with good intention could be 3ibaada.
it doesnt mean the one goes out is doing haram but haweenka sum3adodo wa mohum and meel shobiha iyo qeel iyo qaal in la istaago ma aha rag or dumar.

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ka darag » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:35 pm

YOU'LL GO CRAZY IF U JUST STAY IN THE HOUSE..................I HAVE TO GO OUT EVERY DAY :|

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 pm

who said stay home?

go school, liberary etc and be safe. it's just some families have their own limits and that how they want for their kids.

nothing is wrong to protect your kids and take them to school and bring them.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:47 pm

arabs girls are horney natural :lol: dont blame them they never even had bf before it must be their first time to mix with man :lol:
Oh yeah ? who's hornier than the somalis girls you see in night clubs with Jamaicans ?
tell me ..I surely would wanna laugh with y'all here , but let's keep it real ya know !

To this lil girl who started this topic , that's HIS daughter , he will raise her the way he sees it fit, none of your gadam business !

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:49 pm

ina baxar , wahaso kale loma jawaabo.
wa wasakh so'ata. sharaf daro ba wahas o qeyneyso iney ko hadlan.

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ka darag » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Oh yeah ? who's hornier than the somalis girls you see in night clubs with Jamaicans ?
tell me ..I surely would wanna laugh with y'all here , but let's keep it real ya know !

To this lil girl who started this topic , that's HIS daughter , he will raise her the way he sees it fit, none of your gadam business !
IM JUS SAYING :shock:

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 pm

War jaanjaanku halku joogo aya lagu qabta ! :lol:

Ka darag , ka durug , you wanna do this girl a favor ?
Go and hang out with her IN HER HOUSE to keeo her company , otherwise shut the hell up !
Last edited by Ina Baxar on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.