Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dr Osman Analysis Of The UN TREATY ON SOMALIS

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Dr Osman Analysis Of The UN TREATY ON SOMALIS

Postby Osman-NZ » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Ok i just read this interesting article, posted by ahmed gurey in the makhir section of this site..I hardly ever learn anything new on this site i am always educating but i did learn something new about the united nations paying compensation to the clans whom italian-british raided and it was these clans who stood up and fought invaders till the death...the following clans are...

Clans compensated are

Habaryonis
Dubeis
Garaad Cabdalle
Cismaan Moxamud
Leelcase
Sacad
Mareehan
Wabeneye
Jama Siyaad
Mohamoud Ugaaryahan.

http://untreaty.un.org/unts/60001_12000 ... 033833.pdf

That is united nation fact, hence why i am posting it here. Now i will commend all clans above and will forever look at them as patriotic. I wasn't aware sacad clan fought, but they did..i am cisman maxamud i know our boqor fought it was well documented...i had no clue leelkase fought but i am not suprised after all they are darbi darod :lol:

I am suprised also habar yonis fought, because i thought all isaaq just gave their asses to the west.

Darwish and warsangeli are well known to have fought so that wasn't anything new same with marehan and ogaden are well known for it siyad abdulle is prime example.

But i am happy to say that i have new found respect for the above clans...when i criticize hawiye i am not criticizing sacad and when i criticise isaaq i will keep it of habar yonis...

Lakin inta kale be prepared for huge karbash u bitches just gave yourselves up to the west without even a fight, looooooool that is why they are not being compensated because none of their clan men suffered any fatality to be worthy of compensation..

Somali patriotic clans are well known today. the united nations has revealed who are truly willing to fight for somalinimo and who is willing to sell out their soul to the devils...congratulations to the following clans for keeping their pride and patriotism..sacad, cisman-maxamud, wabeeneye, warsans, dhulos, habar yonis, marehan, ogadens...

That is my comments regarding this new startling fact. Thank u ahmed gurey from the makhir section for displaying this critical evidence to show who is true patriot and who is faker... :clap:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dr Osman Analysis Of The UN TREATY ON SOMALIS

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:19 am

Waryaa sicko, did they kick your sorry asz out Somaliaonline?

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:29 am

Dhaga bacayl...is that all you got? to call me sicko? well that is united nation compensation document and the best u have to say is sicko...i rest my case

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:31 am

Did they or they didn't?

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:58 am

Yeah that punk hawiye moderator banned me...he hated the facts what can i say..i can't help if the united nation says his women are sellng their bodies to get out of hamar looooool...

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:59 am

SXB i always get banned because i am totally ruthless i throw hardcore facts to shatter ppl...marka i am quickly banned cuz i make ppl cry and i love it because i know i am owning them :lol:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:07 am

I think you're ignorant. That is what I think.... :|

Osman-NZ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Osman-NZ » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:09 am

Dhagax if spoke on no evidence yes i am ignorant. Lakin when i display my evidence, sxb this is not ignorance but facts. So if someone presents evidence that america bombed japan in world war 2, you would say this is ignorance? :shock:

Anyways u can be guaranteed that i never speak of my own volition but i speak on purely the evidence. If i don't have the evidence, i don't talk clear, cutt and dry adeer.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.