Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SNET Short Story: The Imam's Last Stand

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

SNET Short Story: The Imam's Last Stand

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:05 pm

It had been a difficult month for Amir Imam Hutuking and the Government. The Al Ciyaal Suuq (ACS) & Xisbi Xasuuq (XX)forces had penetrated the capital of SNET, Snetville. There had been widespread defections to the Khawariij alliance lead by maniacal SomaliStar. Amir Hutuking had called for an emergency meeting of his war cabinet to discuss the grave state of affairs at the Presidential Palace on a hilltop.

"Gentlemen, why are we not winning ?" asked Amir HutuKing who was visibly angry as he stroked his henna colored beard and picked up his tusbax. The Ayatollah Khomeini looking leader with his black Turban and long flowing black robe had been deeply concerned about the losses. The former spiritual leader of the Sufi Awakening and former Islamic Studies Professor had been President for only a few months and was facing numerous challenges.

"Amir, it was a series of miscalculations. You had insisted on having members of the Islamic Courts joining the military and those men are not participating in the fighting. It is difficult to tell friend from foe with these flying cimamaads. The National Police and Civil Guard have been underfunded and equipped with resources being poured into the Cimamaad Crew." said Colonel AbdiBeendiid. The seasoned battle hardened colonel was smoking his cigarette and did not seem to be bothered at all.

"I agree with the Colonel. Your initial bias towards the Islamic Courts and rejection of cautious diplomacy with the Khawariij has enabled them to sense weakness. As your political adviser, I warned you against both." replied Dr. Twisted Logic, a tall, lanky bespectacled young man who resembled a young Black Trotsky.

"I agree with my comrades. And wish to add, that your Ministers Minneapolis Mayor, Shirib have joined the opposition. My sources tell me that there are agents with in the government working with the enemy. Unless we take drastic actions, we will be routed." said SDM, the Chief of Intelligence. The short man with the big bidaar was on his laptop receiving important briefs from his agents.

"Excuses, excuses, what do you need ! I want these men crushed !" screamed the Amiir who slammed his hand against the table. He was fed up of the constant bad news and relished victory more than sleep.

"I thought you would never ask." said Twisted Logic who stood up and approached the Amiir. "I have drafted an Emergency Act which declares martial law, dissolves parliament, and gives the War Cabinet, sweeping powers to crush the Khawariij." The Amiir read the papers and seemed to hesitate. He was a peaceful man and suspicious of those who were not wadaads like him.

"Amiir, either you let us help you or the opposition will overrun us & cut off our heads." stated Colonel Beendiid.

"Actually, they torture you first, tape your confessions and then chop your head with a dull knife ... " said SDM.

"Enough, enough, I will sign it but bring me victory or death. " said Amiir Hutuking who began to sign the Emergency Act. He soon retired to his bedroom wondering if it would work.

Twisted Logic, SDM and Beendiid were clearly elated. The three celebrated their victory. Twisted Logic said, "Beendiid, you were very smart in waiting until this moment to ask the Amiir for all we need."

"No, my friend, the Amiir is a gentleman, a man suited to lead in better times, not in dealing with barbarians who only understand the language of violence."

"Hold on, what is my cut ? " replied SDM whose eyes beamed. SDM's appetite for power was boundless. He sensed a 1969 moment.

"You and your cuts. I am helping save your neck from being cut. " replied TL.

The three took off to the Banquet room where the Presidential Butler, Sir Luggoyo welcomed them.

"What can I get you gentleman ?"

"I will have the Hilib Aari and bariis with bananas and get me some Cold Pepsi."

"Sure thing, Colonel."

"Lasanga with Italian Salad and a bottle of wine."

"Mudane Twisted, we don't serve alcohol here. We are ...." said Sir Luggoyo but before he could finish his statement, TL put a crisp $100 bill on the table. It was enough to change Luggoyo's mind who asked,

"Would you like red or white wine or perhaps some JD ?"

"Red to start"

"Give me some basto Hawiye, I have been suffering from constipation." quipped SDM. Sir Luggoyo started to laugh but remembered that he only had his job due to the Affirmative Action program for 0.5ers.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Last edited by AbdiWahab252 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Imam's Last Stand

Postby CoolPoisons » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Aqli Hutu, the cancer of Somalia

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Horta, why do you guys call Aideed "the mahdi"? Dont you know that is xaraam?

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:20 pm

It had been a difficult month for Amir Imam Hutuking and the Government. The Al Ciyaal Suuq (ACS) & Xisbi Xasuuq (XX)forces had penetrated the capital of SNET, Snetville. There had been widespread defections to the Khawariij alliance lead by maniacal SomaliStar. Amir Hutuking had called for an emergency meeting of his war cabinet to discuss the grave state of affairs at the Presidential Palace on a hilltop.

"Gentlemen, why are we not winning ?" asked Amir HutuKing who was visibly angry as he stroked his henna colored beard and picked up his tusbax. The Ayatollah Khomeini looking leader with his black Turban and long flowing black robe had been deeply concerned about the losses. The former spiritual leader of the Sufi Awakening and former Islamic Studies Professor had been President for only a few months and was facing numerous challenges.

"Amir, it was a series of miscalculations. You had insisted on having members of the Islamic Courts joining the military and those men are not participating in the fighting. It is difficult to tell friend from foe with these flying cimamaads. The National Police and Civil Guard have been underfunded and equipped with resources being poured into the Cimamaad Crew." said Colonel AbdiBeendiid. The seasoned battle hardened colonel was smoking his cigarette and did not seem to be bothered at all.

"I agree with the Colonel. Your initial bias towards the Islamic Courts and rejection of cautious diplomacy with the Khawariij has enabled them to sense weakness. As your political adviser, I warned you against both." replied Dr. Twisted Logic, a tall, lanky bespectacled young man who resembled a young Black Trotsky.

"I agree with my comrades. And wish to add, that your Ministers Minneapolis Mayor, Shirib have joined the opposition. My sources tell me that there are agents with in the government working with the enemy. Unless we take drastic actions, we will be routed." said SDM, the Chief of Intelligence. The short man with the big bidaar was on his laptop receiving important briefs from his agents.

"Excuses, excuses, what do you need ! I want these men crushed !" screamed the Amiir who slammed his hand against the table. He was fed up of the constant bad news and relished victory more than sleep.

"I thought you would never ask." said Twisted Logic who stood up and approached the Amiir. "I have drafted an Emergency Act which declares martial law, dissolves parliament, and gives the War Cabinet, sweeping powers to crush the Khawariij." The Amiir read the papers and seemed to hesitate. He was a peaceful man and suspicious of those who were not wadaads like him.

"Amiir, either you let us help you or the opposition will overrun us & cut off our heads." stated Colonel Beendiid.

"Actually, they torture you first, tape your confessions and then chop your head with a dull knife ... " said SDM.

"Enough, enough, I will sign it but bring me victory or death. " said Amiir Hutuking who began to sign the Emergency Act. He soon retired to his bedroom wondering if it would work.

Twisted Logic, SDM and Beendiid were clearly elated. The three celebrated their victory. Twisted Logic said, "Beendiid, you were very smart in waiting until this moment to ask the Amiir for all we need."

"No, my friend, the Amiir is a gentleman, a man suited to lead in better times, not in dealing with barbarians who only understand the language of violence."

"Hold on, what is my cut ? " replied SDM whose eyes beamed. SDM's appetite for power was boundless. He sensed a 1969 moment.

"You and your cuts. I am helping save your neck from being cut. " replied TL.

The three took off to the Banquet room where the Presidential Butler, Sir Luggoyo welcomed them.

"What can I get you gentleman ?"

"I will have the Hilib Aari and bariis with bananas and get me some Cold Pepsi."

"Sure thing, Colonel."

"Lasanga with Italian Salad and a bottle of wine."

"Mudane Twisted, we don't serve alcohol here. We are ...." said Sir Luggoyo but before he could finish his statement, TL put a crisp $100 bill on the table. It was enough to change Luggoyo's mind who asked,

"Would you like red or white wine or perhaps some JD ?"

"Red to start"

"Give me some basto Hawiye, I have been suffering from constipation." quipped SDM. Sir Luggoyo started to laugh but remembered that he only had his job due to the Affirmative Action program for 0.5ers.

TO BE CONTINUED.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have done him the honors :lol:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously,this role as ayatollah or nasrallah doesnt suite me. I am more interested to play the role of indhacadde xafiduhullah,fighting the khawarij with great fanaticism. :up:
After victory,being made the successful governor of Shabeellaha Hoose 8-)

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Creative :up: :lol:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good story

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :clap:

AW has watched too many ww2 behind doors documentaries. :down:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Hours passed as the three continued to celebrate their good fortune. Eventually, Sir Luggoyo had to inform them that the Restaurant was closed and the three men departed for their homes.

Meanwhile across town, the rebels were sitting down to eat their late evening dinner meal. The Al Ciyaal Suuq Chief Somalistar was in his tent eating a lavish dinner while the rest of the motely rebels sat around a campfire, waiting for Minneapolis Mayor's Cambuulo A La Dente.

The senior command sat at a specific corner, separate from the foot soldiers. They were deliberating on their next moves but were distracted by the pangs of hunger.

"Wallahi billahi, I am sick of eating this crap. Wanlaweynki wasa ! Is there nothing that doesn't involve digir ?" muttered a two four year old recruit with an English accent. His friends called him Al Birmingham. Enemy of Mad Mullah had already been in country for 2 weeks and was suffering from mosquito bites, diarrehea and was fed up with eating Cambuulo every evening. This was not what he expected when he joined Al Ciyaal Suuq and in his heart he regretted leaving the good life in the UK and the 50 pound job seeker allowance.

"Cambuulo, waryada, where is the cambo, papaya and other barwaqo of Konfur ? Cambuulo, cambuulo, cambuulo ? Shiid, how can one have a jihaad with gas or is the aim to launch dhuuso bombs at the Mujrim ? " joked Abdisamad aka Abu Khalaf. He left his cozy lifestyle as a khat chewing, Ethiopian gin drinking pirate after a revelation on a NATO warship detention cell. He promised to live a better life if God rescued him. Unfortunately, he decided to express his thanks by joining the Khawariij.

"Waryada, let us be patient and thankful for the plenty we have, for there are those who have nothing to eat." said an older man who was missing an eye. It was none other than a former warlord who resembled General Morgan called Kanada. He too had seen the changing wave and decided to drop the isbaaro and pick up the Kitaab. He was receiving dugsi lessons from SomaliStar who promised him eternal life in heaven if he fought for Al Ciyaal Suuq but Kanada was more interested in an eternal payoff.

"Dinner is ready, come and get it my brothers." yelled Minneapolis Mayor who was stirring a fuusto of digir. The commanders were upset but none of them could cook as well as him nor did they have any choice for Minneapolis had become close to their boss.

EOMM was the first to line up and he flinched when MM put two huge spoonful of steaming cambuulo, poured some macasaro on it and a pinch of salt. Abdisamad smiled and pretended to be thankful as MM put more cambuulo on his plate. Kanada was delighted as he chewed mouthful after mouthful of the cambuulo.

"Stand up, the Amiir is coming." whispered EOMM

A tall 6ft 8 figure wearing flowing Taliban dress walked towards their campfire. It was Somali Star. He looked very happy and most importantly well fed. Of the men in his camp, SOmali Star was the only one to gain weight. Little did he realize but he was smelling of his dinner: chicken, hilib, muufo, and maraq. The Al Ciyaal Suuq rank and file looked at their leader and how content he seemed while they were miserable eating cambuulo day after day.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:29 am

HutuKing,

No, I see you as a Spiritual man :up:

Voltage,

I wrote that especially for you.

FAh,

Glad to see you enjoyed it

SomaliStar,

WW2 ? Wahabi War Two ?

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:51 am

Boonpoison,

:lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:52 am

Horta, why do you guys call Aideed "the mahdi"? Dont you know that is xaraam?

Who ?

shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SNET Short Story: The Imam's Last Stand

Postby shaamboo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:37 am

Dear abdulwahaab
please stop the hawiye free propoganda thank u very much

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 am

:up: :lol:

shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shaamboo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:53 am

what is this guys ? the hawiye club?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.