Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Can killing innocent civilians in warfare be justified?

No
16
70%
Yes, at least based on "an eye for an eye"
7
30%
I don't know
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 23

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9629
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:58 pm
Location: Hiiraan State of Somalia

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby ciyaal_warta » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 am

killing innocent pple is a sin in every religion period :down:

The Nomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3532
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:51 pm
Location: Las Qoray, Erigabo, Hadaftimo, Dhahar, Xingalol, Gelewiyt, Celaayo, Djibouti, Harena.

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby The Nomad » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 am

ciyaal_warta wrote:killing innocent pple is a sin in every religion period :down:


Wrong.

Not in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Learn a little.

User avatar
kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17268
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby kambuli » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 am

Killers have different names..Some beautiful names some ugly names..I don't care what name they have, I don't care which country, group or individual is doing..I hate killers :down: Everyone loves his/her love why take another life in the name of whatever...I hate killers :down:

hypereffective
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby hypereffective » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Somali-Americans like Ismahan123 & FAH1223 are guilty of indirectly killing innocent civilians. See, their votes helped elect president Obama. President Obama is responsible for the Farah massacre and countless other massacres in Muslim countries. In those massacres, American troops intentionally killed innocent civilians, lied about it, covered it up, and when the truth was revealed by the Red Cross and Afghanistan's government, they admitted to it. Now, it's one thing if Somali-Americans were forced at gunpoint to vote for Obama, but that wasn't so. In fact, they had the option to stay at home and not cast any vote, as millions of American's do in every presidential election. Their argument that they elected Obama for local reasons, i.e. bettering the economy, is poor and unconvincing. Obama or Democrats do not possess a magical solution for America's terminall-ill economy. The same federal reserve chairman, Ben Bernanke, who served Bush is serving Obama. The fact that the economy has worsened under Obama's administration is clear proof that there's nothing Democrats can do better than Republicans when it comes to bettering the economy. Millions of Americans are awash in debt, lost their jobs, savings, home and everything dear/valuable to them. That happened (and still happens) under Obama's rule. The other thing, it's very troubling casting your vote for a president to better the economy while ignoring the high probability of that president issuing executive orders that intentionally cause the killing of innocent civilians. How can one reconcile the two? In any case, you have lost for electing Obama; the economy is getting worse, and innocent civilians were killed as a result of electing your commander in chief.

User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33807
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby FAH1223 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:56 pm

hypereffective wrote:Somali-Americans like Ismahan123 & FAH1223 are guilty of indirectly killing innocent civilians. See, their votes helped elect president Obama. President Obama is responsible for the Farah massacre and countless other massacres in Muslim countries. In those massacres, American troops intentionally killed innocent civilians, lied about it, covered it up, and when the truth was revealed by the Red Cross and Afghanistan's government, they admitted to it. Now, it's one thing if Somali-Americans were forced at gunpoint to vote for Obama, but that wasn't so. In fact, they had the option to stay at home and not cast any vote, as millions of American's do in every presidential election. Their argument that they elected Obama for local reasons, i.e. bettering the economy, is poor and unconvincing. Obama or Democrats do not possess a magical solution for America's terminall-ill economy. The same federal reserve chairman, Ben Bernanke, who served Bush is serving Obama. The fact that the economy has worsened under Obama's administration is clear proof that there's nothing Democrats can do better than Republicans when it comes to bettering the economy. Millions of Americans are awash in debt, lost their jobs, savings, home and everything dear/valuable to them. That happened (and still happens) under Obama's rule. The other thing, it's very troubling casting your vote for a president to better the economy while ignoring the high probability of that president issuing executive orders that intentionally cause the killing of innocent civilians. How can one reconcile the two? In any case, you have lost for electing Obama; the economy is getting worse, and innocent civilians were killed as a result of electing your commander in chief.


hes been in office for 6 months, and you expected him to clean up 8 years of the mess Bush left :lol:

hypereffective
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby hypereffective » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 pm

FAH1223 wrote:hes been in office for 6 months, and you expected him to clean up 8 years of the mess Bush left :lol:
So, how do you reconcile with the fact that you elected a president who has caused the killing of innocent civilians? Is bettering your economy more important than the lives of those innocent civilians? BTW, the Farah massacre occurred on May 4, 2009; under Obama's rule.

noticeable
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby noticeable » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Salama alaikom kuligin

hypereffective
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby hypereffective » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:10 pm

noticeable wrote:Salama alaikom kuligin
Wa calaykum salaam. Welcome to Somalinet.

noticeable
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby noticeable » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 pm

why does it take so long to make a post on here, it took about 5 minutes just to make 1 post.

hypereffective
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby hypereffective » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:21 pm

noticeable wrote:why does it take so long to make a post on here, it took about 5 minutes just to make 1 post.
A poster who is mad at the moderators is flooding the forum. The flooding affects the server, making it slow.

User avatar
SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17320
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby SummerRain » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:14 am

hypereffective wrote:Somali-Americans like Ismahan123 & FAH1223 are guilty of indirectly killing innocent civilians. See, their votes helped elect president Obama. President Obama is responsible for the Farah massacre and countless other massacres in Muslim countries. In those massacres, American troops intentionally killed innocent civilians, lied about it, covered it up, and when the truth was revealed by the Red Cross and Afghanistan's government, they admitted to it. Now, it's one thing if Somali-Americans were forced at gunpoint to vote for Obama, but that wasn't so. In fact, they had the option to stay at home and not cast any vote, as millions of American's do in every presidential election. Their argument that they elected Obama for local reasons, i.e. bettering the economy, is poor and unconvincing. Obama or Democrats do not possess a magical solution for America's terminall-ill economy. The same federal reserve chairman, Ben Bernanke, who served Bush is serving Obama. The fact that the economy has worsened under Obama's administration is clear proof that there's nothing Democrats can do better than Republicans when it comes to bettering the economy. Millions of Americans are awash in debt, lost their jobs, savings, home and everything dear/valuable to them. That happened (and still happens) under Obama's rule. The other thing, it's very troubling casting your vote for a president to better the economy while ignoring the high probability of that president issuing executive orders that intentionally cause the killing of innocent civilians. How can one reconcile the two? In any case, you have lost for electing Obama; the economy is getting worse, and innocent civilians were killed as a result of electing your commander in chief.


The way I see it, I voted for the lesser of two evils. In any gov't or adminstration, innocent civilians will suffer and be killed. That is a given. However, had McBush and Pig lipstick ( who mind you, couldn't handle the affairs of Alaska let alone be the VP of USA) took office, we would've probably bigger mess than Bush left and far more distruction in their hands than Obama will wish to do in his time in office entirely.

hypereffective
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby hypereffective » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Ismahan123 wrote:The way I see it, I voted for the lesser of two evils. In any gov't or adminstration, innocent civilians will suffer and be killed. That is a given. However, had McBush and Pig lipstick ( who mind you, couldn't handle the affairs of Alaska let alone be the VP of USA) took office, we would've probably bigger mess than Bush left and far more distruction in their hands than Obama will wish to do in his time in office entirely.
What's your analysis on "bigger mess" based on? Can you cite some statistics comparing Obama to Bush (even for 6 months)? Can you show that fewer Muslims have been killed or displaced under Obama's rule? Your argument that you voted for "the lesser of two evils" is poor and illogical. You aren't better than millions of Americans who chose not to vote. You could have exercised the right not to vote, and you wouldn't have lost your rights/status, your job, your citizenship, your grants/scholarships (if you're a student), etc. SMH.

User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33807
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:41 pm

hypereffective wrote:
Ismahan123 wrote:The way I see it, I voted for the lesser of two evils. In any gov't or adminstration, innocent civilians will suffer and be killed. That is a given. However, had McBush and Pig lipstick ( who mind you, couldn't handle the affairs of Alaska let alone be the VP of USA) took office, we would've probably bigger mess than Bush left and far more distruction in their hands than Obama will wish to do in his time in office entirely.
What's your analysis on "bigger mess" based on? Can you cite some statistics comparing Obama to Bush (even for 6 months)? Can you show that fewer Muslims have been killed or displaced under Obama's rule? Your argument that you voted for "the lesser of two evils" is poor and illogical. You aren't better than millions of Americans who chose not to vote. You could have exercised the right not to vote, and you wouldn't have lost your rights/status, your job, your citizenship, your grants/scholarships (if you're a student), etc. SMH.


we wanted a black president with a muslim sounding name :P whos from east africa

hypereffective
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby hypereffective » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:01 pm

FAH1223 wrote:we wanted a black president with a muslim sounding name :P whos from east africa
Now that you have such a president, what's next?

User avatar
American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4851
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Killing Innocent Civilians in Warfare

Postby American-Suufi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:17 pm

hypereffective wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:we wanted a black president with a muslim sounding name :P whos from east africa
Now that you have such a president, what's next?


arabman while u defend omer bashir of sudan who killed millions of darfurian muslims and whose mouth is stuck to china's ass (remember him and the muslim leaders like iran never criticised china for their transgression against chinese muslims), this is what obama has to say to the chinese defending chinese muslims against china's brutality.

“Just as we respect China’s ancient culture and remarkable achievements, we also strongly believe that the religion and culture of all peoples must be respected and protected and that all people should be free to speak their minds,” Obama said. “That includes ethnic and religious minorities in China, as surely as it includes minorities within the United States.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/07 ... z0MaVw50nn

u dudes r programmed by people whose self-political interests outweigh their belief in defending their fellow muslims.

did ahmednjad or omer bashir comment on china's brutality against uigher muslims? NO.

viva obama :up:


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 47 guests