Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Almost blown to pieces

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:51 pm

maybe viking and beards are behind this!

couldublvd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby couldublvd » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:53 pm

Suffer B-itch Suffer, I say:::

Like the horny mosquito that was riding the back of the elephant and tried to fucc him and while in full penetration the elephant bellowed out a loud cry which is the norm, and long behold the Mosquito thought it actually was doing something back there!!!!! and uttered the now famous words "Suffer Bi-tch suffer" point being, these mothafuccas are one and the same, a dirty Fuccin Arab tryin' to harm a fuccin righteous cracker and his peckerwood cousins!!!!

Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: sharia enforcement agency, Tawheed controlled zone.

Postby Lacageylacag » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:01 pm

Ina Baxar,
Let me assure boy, you are dwelling in a Baxar(sea) of ignorance.
Blaming the "beardos" is not supported by evidence. It is merely defence mechanism of trying to fool the west. But they know better. Don't waste your time.
Don't try to act like Ahmed Ghalabi(somali fashion).
I remember the CIA director said terrorists even change their names to western names and come from any nationality. He warned that we don't have the luxury of targetting few communities like Arabs.

"The mindset of the hairy" as you put it is here below and nothing else. It is an obligatory act of worship.

The Sunnah is to trim the moustache and not to remove it as the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Trim the moustaches and leave the beards (to grow) and oppose (differ) from the mushrikoon)). The authenticity of this hadeeth is agreed upon by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim.

If he shaved it (off) then there is nothing (no sin) upon him(moustach).

As for the beard, then it is obligatory to leave it (to grow) as the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Trim the moustaches and leave the beards (to grow), (in doing so) oppose (differ from) the mushrikoon)).

And with Allaah lies all success and may Allaah send prayers and salutations upon our Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and his family and his companions.

Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: sharia enforcement agency, Tawheed controlled zone.

Postby Lacageylacag » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:07 pm

Ina Baxar,
Let me assure boy, you are dwelling in a Baxar(sea) of ignorance.
Blaming the "beardos" is not supported by evidence. It is merely defence mechanism of trying to fool the west. But they know better. Don't waste your time.
Don't try to act like Ahmed Ghalabi(somali fashion).
I remember the CIA director said terrorists even change their names to western names and come from any nationality. He warned that we don't have the luxury of targetting few communities like Arabs.

"The mindset of the hairy" as you put it is here below and nothing else. It is an obligatory act of worship.

The Sunnah is to trim the moustache and not to remove it as the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Trim the moustaches and leave the beards (to grow) and oppose (differ) from the mushrikoon)). The authenticity of this hadeeth is agreed upon by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim.

If he shaved it (off) then there is nothing (no sin) upon him(moustach).

As for the beard, then it is obligatory to leave it (to grow) as the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Trim the moustaches and leave the beards (to grow), (in doing so) oppose (differ from) the mushrikoon)).

And with Allaah lies all success and may Allaah send prayers and salutations upon our Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and his family and his companions.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:30 pm

OKay listen here, billyboy first of all go check for the different meanings of the word "hairy'" in a dictionary , before you open your mouth, like I already told you Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Number two , don't come up telling me :"Blaming the "beardos" is not supported by evidence. It is merely defence mechanism of trying to fool the west. But they know better. Don't waste your time. "
-
Who the fu.ck do you think I am??? Do you know who did it ? NO , so shut the f.uck up to begin with, you'll tell me about your hallucinating Mossad connections when the name of your "mujahids" pussies are put on all the TV screens of this planet.

couldublvd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby couldublvd » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:04 pm

Samatara Dhugweynaka Dhuuso:

Imagine what would happen if you cease and desist emitting Hydrogen Sulphide through your Kaafir Arse Wink

Cadeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cadeey » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:48 pm

^^^ Laughing Laughing Be nice!

Lord Diplock: I understand I too would be vexed if some mad man bombed my home town. But you are over doing it with your anger. If anyone needs to be locked and brought to justice it would be Blair.
I would have apprecaited immensly if the bombs went off In america rather than London. Imagine what hypocrite these goverments are. Wasnt Bush the man who illegaly invaded iraq and took Saddam to court for illegaly invading kuwait. How the heck does that work out? Abosulately no logic in that is there?
One more thing was it really muslims who carried out ordeal? I mean if I did it I would not boast about in some site. Blairs goverment isnt sure if it was Alqaeda or a closely related group.

Mochatanya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mochatanya » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:50 pm

Cadeey- it would be easy for their website to be hacked and a claim to have done the blasts posted on the page. Why would they claim doing it? it doesn't make sense, since now they'll be ratted out (IF it was indeed them)

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:58 pm

We know what we know, we know what we don't know, we don't know what we know, and we don't know what we don't know.

Having said this I would need to conclude with certainty that I know that I don't know the answer to the question. Laughing

simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:07 pm

[quote="Kramer"]We know what we know, we know what we don't know, we don't know what we know, and we don't know what we don't know.

Having said this I would need to conclude with certainty that I know that I don't know the answer to the question. Laughing[/quote]

okay this was the smartest thing in the thread Laughing .

how about everyone calm down . stop pointing fingers , lets wait and see who is really behind all this. wow. people are amzing

asalam and peace.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:15 am

Couple of observations. A lot of Islamic terrorist actually look for blond prostitutes (I'm not makikng this up) to have sex with before their attacks. I guess they view this as a minor sin which will be forgiven in light of their martydom. Also, they like to have sex with blond women, they seem to regard this as symbolic of dominating the anglos. Remember it is anglo culture, anglo technology and anglo political dominance which they so bitterly resent.

Also, to the poster who said the US was deliberately killing non-combatants in Iraq and Afghanistan. That's a blatant lie. Do non-combatants get killed? Yes. Are they targetted? No. Lastly, this was a coordinated, planned event. Not the act of some pissed off father. So stop the rationalizations. This was perpetrated by Al Qaeda. A planned event designed to put pressure on the British government to withdraw from Iraq. Period.

Ina-Geel_Wase
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Almost blown to pieces

Postby Ina-Geel_Wase » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:05 pm

What do you call an Ethiopian with a pickle on his head?
A quarter-pounder.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.