Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Immigrants Yaab Badnaa!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Re: Somali Immigrants Yaab Badnaa!

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:25 am

I was just watching a piece on Aljazeera about How Greece is dealing with mass immigration of migrants from Somalia, Sudan, etc. who are smuggled all the way to Greece on route to Europe. The Somalis there and some local Greek Immigration Counselours were complaining the migrants were not getting proper treatment i.e (Education, Proper living spaces, etc.) and they were getting into public riots with the Police in Greece. During the segement they showed all these Somalis rallying in the streets of Athens with Somali flags, singing the Somali Anthem, even being very boisterous and unruly while the Greeks were on the side of the rode watching in shock. Firstly, I felt like telling these fools war dabal yaho You're in GREECE not Somalia. There not entitled to give You jack. Secondly You're fleeing from Somalia and entering Greece, and You're insulting Greece and singing the Somali National anthem, carrying the Somali flag causing a rucous in the street? Are You friggin retarded? The Greek Gov should have every right to arrest all these ungrateful fools. One thing I realized about Somalis is they have a uncredible sense of entitlement and self righteousness thats unparalleled. In one of the Ahadith of Rasuululah saw He mentioned "Aaailun Mustakbir" (Arrogant Dependent) as one of the people Allah won't look at, purify and talk to on the day of judgement. In another Hadith "Man laa yashkuri an-naas laa yashkurilah" Whoever doesn't give thanks to Humankind for favors doesn't give thanks to Allah.

ZOOMALIS :down: :down: :arrow:
Yeah I just saw that. Amazing :down:

Imagine if the situation was flipped and Euros went to Africa for asylum and Greeks held up their flag and sang their anthem in the streets of Somalia :lol: :down:

Dumb Zoomalis

Abu-Luggoyo

Postby Abu-Luggoyo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 am

You guys are generalizing Somalis even though all the traits and habits you all highlighted are confined in the Middle/Upper regions. No one from the South of B/Weyne would behave such neanderthally. In Kismayo, it's normal for someone to show gratitude, say "Thank you" or say "Sorry" if they wrong someone.

You can sort out reer Middle/Waqooyi from Koofur even their walking style b4 they even come near u

ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ms.naliaa » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 am

You guys are generalizing Somalis even though all the traits and habits you all highlighted are confined in the Middle/Upper regions. No one from the South of B/Weyne would behave such neanderthally. In Kismayo, it's normal for someone to show gratitude, say "Thank you" or say "Sorry" if they wrong someone.

You can sort out reer Middle/Waqooyi from Koofur even their walking style b4 they even come near u

umm :roll:

lets not make this about qabiils por favor.....

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:57 am

Are you suggesting we share the savage label? Fine. But only if my people get the biggest part.

Abu-Luggoyo

Postby Abu-Luggoyo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:02 am

Nalia,

Unless someone else does, I am not talking about Qabiil, I am talking about location. An Isaaq, Marehaan, MJ or Gadubioirsi born & raised in Koofur will surely behave civilized and sophisticated and vise versa

ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ms.naliaa » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 am

Are you suggesting we share the savage label? Fine. But only if my people get the biggest part.

YES!
You are somali..you have somali blood....you're no different than any one of them regardless of what part they are from.

Nalia,

Unless someone else does, I am not talking about Qabiil, I am talking about location. An Isaaq, Marehaan, MJ or Gadubioirsi born & raised in Koofur will surely behave civilized and sophisticated and vise versa
Okay, have it your way.

almoha
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby almoha » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 am

Do you people even know the rights one can have when they are a refugee in greekland?

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am

Kinetic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Somalis Demonstrate in Greece

Postby Kinetic » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:46 pm

The Nomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Las Qoray, Erigabo, Hadaftimo, Dhahar, Xingalol, Gelewiyt, Celaayo, Djibouti, Harena.

Re: Somalis Demonstrate in Greece

Postby The Nomad » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 pm

What qabil are most Greek Somalis?

Kinetic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kinetic » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:50 pm

The Nomad, they could be from any somali clan as all somalis risk their lives to reach Europe.

Btw, I have observed your mind through your words, I can safely say you are mentally ill and you don't know it.

Either that or you are drunk 24/7.

The Nomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Las Qoray, Erigabo, Hadaftimo, Dhahar, Xingalol, Gelewiyt, Celaayo, Djibouti, Harena.

Postby The Nomad » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm

The Nomad, they could be from any somali clan as all somalis risk their lives to reach Europe.

Btw, I have observed your mind through your words, I can safely say you are mentally ill and you don't know it.

Either that or you are drunk 24/7.
:lol: :lol:

I want to go on record saying that if they're not from my tribe I support their forcible deportation :up:

Kinetic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kinetic » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:04 pm

:lol: :lol:

I want to go on record saying that if they're not from my tribe I support their forcible deportation :up:

It wouldn't be so bad if they deport these refugees back to Somalia. Go east, Go west, Home is best and these refugees have already seen worse conditions than they left behind. They spent thousands of US dollars already to reach this point, money they could have used to start small business. They have no right to sing Somaliyoy Toosoo in Greece. PS: Note how I don't give a fuck about your clan, I didn't ask for it :lol:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:12 pm

They're dumb

running around the street, singing the somali anthem, waving the somali flag and the greek people are all in shock that its going on in their own country after illegal aliens were put into detention

if they dont want to be grateful, greece should just deport them, you dont go to another people's country and tell them what to do

Kinetic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kinetic » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

It was embarrassing to watch that clip. These idiots have a country they left behind and demeaned our national Anthem. Many poor somalis stay behind and make do with what they have, they are not better. They should deport these useless beings.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.