Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DOESNT IT BOTHER YOU?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Re: DOESNT IT BOTHER YOU?

Postby MrPrestige » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Somalia is dead, it will be revived when the Mahdi arrives until then R.I.P :up:

mahdi as the actual mahdi or someone else you have in mind?

No it doesnt really bother me what bothers me is the fact that somalia was a unholy union to begin with
im not even gona ask you what you mean by that because we all know where you going with this!

i am bothered by the fact somalia was build on unholy union it was bound to collapse and burn :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 pm

here is my advice to you voltage, stop taking trips to african countries .
My next trip I am already planning is to West Africa. :lol:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think she ment Maxammad al mahdi the real one mahdiga the end of times soo bixii doona :mrgreen:
it cant be cali mahdi kaasii waabu na soo marray :mrgreen:

who is Maxammad al mahdi and cali mahdi? ma soomaali baa?

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

The irony is funny in how I seem to be bothered by this, but not many else are. In fact, judging by some of the responses, im sensing a distinct feeling of self loathing amongst them. And an even more ironic twist, is how some in this Forum in another thread ("Arabization") proclaimed all the love they feel is lavished upon Somali's by their A-Rab "brethren". What a joke. :lol: And fockers here have the ballz to criticize ME! :clap:

Gat

For that matter then, why would anyone care about whats happening in Palestine? Or Darfur? Or Rwanda, etc, etc, etc? Because after all, it doesn't affect them either.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

i think she ment Maxammad al mahdi the real one mahdiga the end of times soo bixii doona :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ she doesnt know who Ali Mahdi was - it shows the state of knowledge about politics of the Xalimo's thats why i have said many times if they dont know politic knowledge , Siyaadaad , Qabiil - maha ini somalia ku mashqulaan - i dont even know why they bother themselfs with politics haadi waxbana ka aqoon - somalia raaga Reer Konfuureedka haa loo dhaafo until the Mahdi arrives :lol:
Last edited by MrPrestige on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Here is my advice to the Somali girls. Stay out of politics.

Laa walla :roll:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ she doesnt know who Ali Mahdi was - it shows the state of knowledge about politics of the Xalimo's thats why i have said many times if they dont know politic knowledge , Siyaadaad , Qabiil - maha ini somalia ku mashqulaan

here we go, few response and you inject your qabiil fatish. we all know you seek and die for attention in regards to your knowledge of qabilism, but try to stick to the topic, or go make your own one! :up:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ she doesnt know who Ali Mahdi was - it shows the state of knowledge about politics of the Xalimo's thats why i have said many times if they dont know politic knowledge , Siyaadaad , Qabiil - maha ini somalia ku mashqulaan

here we go, few response and you inject your qabiil fatish. we all know you seek and die for attention in regards to your knowledge of qabilism, but try to stick to the topic, or go make your own one! :up:

wtf is Fatish do you mean Fetish :lol:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 pm

yes Qabiil fetish i meant. :lol: error there, but try to stick to topic, because your the first oneto mention qabill, and we size up to you na waad xanaaqdaa claiming that wevbeing qabilist and all that, markakalana kagaha dhulka madhigtid!.

im just trying to understand why in our society not many people know about somalia and its problems. you will a white guy/girl protesting for pakistan, iraq, afghanistand, cambodia, Mali and Kenya and palistine and they know so much about the problems, but with somalia they usually say where is Somalia?
:down:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:00 pm

who is Maxammad al mahdi and cali mahdi? ma soomaali baa?
When the usc split in two fractions : the usc of abgaal was led by Cali mahdi and the usc of Habar gedir was led by Caydiid
And maxamed al-mahdi is the real Mahdi, his name is muxammed

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Surrender that is the harsh truth walaal, the world only cares if u have something they want. Otherwise to hell with u and ur suffering ppl. Somalia will never receive as much press as those African countries u mentioned simple because its an all Muslim nation. But if it was a stable place where foreigners had stakes in, lets say if foreigners were digging oil and war broke out then Somalia would be all over the news cause what happens there would effect them. Again walaal u cannot compare the gulf war to the "Ethiopian Invasion" of Somalia, and I quoted Ethiopian Invasion because it was not an " Invasion" but an invitation. It was the leaders of the country at the time that invited the Ethiopians to the land. When those leaders were gone so did the Ethiopians. Where in the Gold War u had one country invade another.

The world knows about Ogadenia but again they simply don't care just be cause there is nothing in it for them. The world has ignored Darfur for yrs up until the oil exploration in Sudan that started back in the 60s has hit its highest in 2004. Then all of sudden the west managed to care about what happens in Sudan. All of a sudden the UN wanted to send troops and help the helpless ppl of Sudan, so u see Surrender no one cares just cause they care and Somalia has nothing to offer. Somalis on have themselves to make it through the darkness, and they have no else to blame but themselves.

Mikey,,, do u really think u see everything that happens in Palestine covered by the media, not at all bro. What has the media done for Rwanda dude? everyone stood back and watched then displayed gory images of their short comings in the aftermath.

Highland
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Highland » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:05 pm

I disagree with the notion that Somalia's problems is internal, but we have CIAs financing warlords, American commandos violating the sovereignty of Somalia, Navies stealing our marine resources.
The chief source of our trouble is that we have borders with two giant states of which we have long borders disputes. These countries support different proxies to ensure that whoever comes up on top does not entertain territorial claims or its resolution.

We are eyed by oil giants which use their governments as instruments to get involved and be part of any government that proves to overcome internal issues.

No, Somalis are not killing each other but they are, in large measure, used to fight for the interest and designs of outside meddling parties. Qabiil is a minor factor.
For example, the peaceful Somalis in the North.

..Harti girls are smart.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Somalia has been receiving attention since 1991. The world just got tired. I mean what do you expect from them? Do we remember the attention given to Somalia early in the problem? The U.N missions, the number of international countries contributing? I mean Somalia is the only black African country that has gotten that much attention along with Sudan but we all forget because frankly Somalis don't care about themselves and don't want to even help fix their problems. What is the world supposed to do? Take care of us like a dotting mother?

Stop blaming the world and look inward. The problem is among Somalis, fix yourself first.

Highland
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Highland » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Surrender, yes it bothers me a lot.
God Bless Somalia

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Surrender that is the harsh truth walaal, the world only cares if u have something they want. Otherwise to hell with u and ur suffering ppl. Somalia will never receive as much press as those African countries u mentioned simple because its an all Muslim nation. But if it was a stable place where foreigners had stakes in, lets say if foreigners were digging oil and war broke out then Somalia would be all over the news cause what happens there would effect them. Again walaal u cannot compare the gulf war to the "Ethiopian Invasion" of Somalia, and I quoted Ethiopian Invasion because it was not an " Invasion" but an invitation. It was the leaders of the country at the time that invited the Ethiopians to the land. When those leaders were gone so did the Ethiopians. Where in the Gold War u had one country invade another.

The world knows about Ogadenia but again they simply don't care just be cause there is nothing in it for them. The world has ignored Darfur for yrs up until the oil exploration in Sudan that started back in the 60s has hit its highest in 2004. Then all of sudden the west managed to care about what happens in Sudan. All of a sudden the UN wanted to send troops and help the helpless ppl of Sudan, so u see Surrender no one cares just cause they care and Somalia has nothing to offer. Somalis on have themselves to make it through the darkness, and they have no else to blame but themselves.

Mikey,,, do u really think u see everything that happens in Palestine covered by the media, not at all bro. What has the media done for Rwanda dude? everyone stood back and watched then displayed gory images of their short comings in the aftermath.

it is true. so today if they found oil, gold or diamonds, Somalia would front like newspapres even those in far right would have interest on us lol. :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.