Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bulshada somaliland

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: bulshada somaliland

Postby Keyse_0208 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Peace its obvious you're upset man, since you resort to Moma jokes :lol: , im just saying the subject of this topic was your wife, and i've added my view, hate it or love it it dont matter.

but i believe your wife is Cheap xaliimo regardless..

1st you came here on a forum to ask for advice about her engagement rign :lol:

2nd, you ask for advice on what position to bang her

Peace just make sure u send me an invatation to the wedding :lol:

djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby djibsomali » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Keyse_0208

think about this scenario!

You going to get married knowing that coochie has been broken many times before.
And maybe by that farah who drink shahii (tea) at your local fadhi kudirir.

Or that tyron at the city center have left some white stuff in there once as well.

Will you go ahead with the marriage???

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Djib, i think we should ask Peace for the answer, since he's the one whos in that position at the moment.?

Aduunyadu kharibanaaaaaaaaaa
Baxar iyo dhibaaaatiyooooooooooooo :lol:

peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby peace- » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Peace its obvious you're upset man, since you resort to Moma jokes :lol: , im just saying the subject of this topic was your wife, and i've added my view, hate it or love it it dont matter.

but i believe your wife is Cheap xaliimo regardless..

1st you came here on a forum to ask for advice about her engagement rign :lol:

2nd, you ask for advice on what position to bang her

Peace just make sure u send me an invatation to the wedding :lol:
on a more serious note, who cares what you think firstly you're compulsive liar
ragnimo maal baa ku ma lihid you lack dignity and class
your debating skill are non existent, your posts are nothing more then a slug trail.
sxb there is no point in talking to you are beyond contempt, your just a little cheap tramp, good for nothing dope head with with no life.
your beneath me

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:19 pm

your posts are nothing more then a slug trail.
So i guess i should make topics talking about Engagement rings and How my wife is cleaning our house :lol:

Good one peace, the only thing beneath anyone here is Nacasnimada kuu geysey inaad Naagtaada aad sheeko noona dhigtid.

peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby peace- » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:32 pm

your posts are nothing more then a slug trail.
So i guess i should make topics talking about Engagement rings and How my wife is cleaning our house :lol:

Good one peace, the only thing beneath anyone here is Nacasnimada kuu geysey inaad Naagtaada aad sheeko noona dhigtid.
like said before your just a little tramp who has no life of his whatsoever. it take money to buy engagement rings, it takes money to make a house non of the things you have got. (remember those picture of your derelict council house you posted). you have no educution, no aspiration and life whatsoever. becoming a mod on the isaaq private section is your biggest achievement ever and have the colour on your surnmae to prove it.
and now lets talk about your manly threads 'what are u listening to' and 'what kind of weed are you smoking'
your just pathetic face it!

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 pm

what money are u talking about, you're a foking faarax whos on benefits, who comes online to live and dream about the kind of life that he wishes he could live.
speaking of education you sounds more retarded than some of the worst characters here who can barely put 2 or 3 sentences together, but i know you're just mad cus i just exposed how weak you're for brining up your non-existant wife here on a public forum.
You seriouly need to stop Chewing that qaad and stop taking this forum seriously, i mean who comes here and asks people for adive about their wife, do u expect people like Macaaney or Coolposion to give u adivce :lol: Foking faarax, u aint saying jack.
Lets see whats being your biggest achievemt, going on a Summer holiday and taking photos of the Miyi, :lol: walahi you're more pathetic than your wifey topics. :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:45 pm

peace your a fool for this one :down:

peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby peace- » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 pm

what money are u talking about, you're a foking faarax whos on benefits, who comes online to live and dream about the kind of life that he wishes he could live.
speaking of education you sounds more retarded than some of the worst characters here who can barely put 2 or 3 sentences together, but i know you're just mad cus i just exposed how weak you're for brining up your non-existant wife here on a public forum.
You seriouly need to stop Chewing that qaad and stop taking this forum seriously, i mean who comes here and asks people for adive about their wife, do u expect people like Macaaney or Coolposion to give u adivce :lol: Foking faarax, u aint saying jack.
Lets see whats being your biggest achievemt, going on a Summer holiday and taking photos of the Miyi, :lol: walahi you're more pathetic than your wifey topics. :lol:
lets look at the basics
keyse ilaah baan kugu dharshee how many A-Cs did you get in GCSEs

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.