Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WTF moment of the day

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

WTF moment of the day

Postby *Nobleman* » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:18 pm

or actually of yesterday. I was watching the united and chelsea game and the camera moved to the crowd as chelsea were doing a subsitution, camera lands on black chelsea fan brushing his teeth. WTF out of all places to brush your teeth why in a football stadium loool. I was watching it in a somali makhayad and the reaction of my fellow skinnies were not cadi, everyone was cracking up loool.

Judging by his seats he must be related to one of the chelsea players, cos the look like good seats which are never on general sale. looooooool.

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: WTF moment of the day

Postby *Nobleman* » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:19 pm

akhas i wonder where the bypass of that shit went lol

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:21 pm

or actually of yesterday. I was watching the united and chelsea game and the camera moved to the crowd as chelsea were doing a subsitution, camera lands on black chelsea fan brushing his teeth. WTF out of all places to brush your teeth why in a football stadium loool. I was watching it in a somali makhayad and the reaction of my fellow skinnies were not cadi, everyone was cracking up loool.

Judging by his seats he must be related to one of the chelsea players, cos the look like good seats which are never on general sale. looooooool.

Do you Europeans do anything fun beside watching soccer. I'm thinking of paying visit to couple European nations and I'm afraid I may be bored to death, while there.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:24 pm

so you have to know the players to get good seat like that one miya? :down:

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 pm

SDM- football is pretty big here, but plenty to do besides football in the UK.
akhas i wonder where the bypass of that shit went lol
I assume so cos i dont think they are season ticket holders, nor are those seat ever available on general sale. Plus he looks like he is related to one of the many african footballers at chelsea, ballin sunglasses and seats give it away lol

you guys didnt find this odd at all?

Ms.Erudite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ms.Erudite » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Lol...he phoned into Spoony's show on radio 5 live. He was running late for the game and didn't have time to brush his teeth lol so obviously like any normal person would do, he brushed his teeth whilst watching the game in a packed stadium with cameras watching :lol:

He's clearly the type that likes to swallow.

ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ms.naliaa » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Thats kinda funny.

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Chelsea fans are uncivilized.

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Loooool, I saw that yesterday...
Lol...he phoned into Spoony's show on radio 5 live. He was running late for the game and didn't have time to brush his teeth lol so obviously like any normal person would do, he brushed his teeth whilst watching the game in a packed stadium with cameras watching :lol:

He's clearly the type that likes to swallow.
:lol: :lol: I heard he was on Spoonys show but I thought he wouldnt give a reason to why he had the brush lol? Anyway, how did they know it was him... qof un baa iska soo hadli kara ileen..

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 pm

This alone made my day despite the loss lol

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Loooooool, I was in tears when I saw that yestereday. I know Drogba is known for his exaggerations but that was hilarious. To be fair though...Evans got those studs pretty deep in his chest. And why the fck was Drogba booked for that? Miskiinka lol...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.