Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some call it 9/11 of Somalia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Some call it 9/11 of Somalia

Postby peace- » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:53 am

listen sxb al shabaab does not life in a vacuum. they are a political group and if setiments do not mean much them then why are they also engaged in propaganda and if it didnt care about sentiments then who cant it recruit new members,
your not making sense!
war and politics are about sentiments by definition
Al-Shabab doesn't actively propagate propaganda. They make the occasional public statement, but they don't actively pander to anybody with different viewpoints to them.

How do you think they recruit members? As a matter of fact, how do you think the TFG recruits members? They're not fighting because they support their ideology, but because the few bucks they got tossed is better than sitting on the sidelines and not necessarily any more dangerous.

Damage control isn't even on Al-Shabab's radar. I doubt they or anybody else considers Shabab are political group either.
'ok make al shaabab is not interested in sentiments, it just sends the occasionally condolences to the families of victims, if you lucky you may if got a christmas card

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:58 am

im think logically here. lol
so does that mean i should support and give the benefit of the doubt to the most irrationally beings on the face of blue planet.
No said anythign about supporting them. The rationalle is that Shahab would not gain or lose anythign if they said this was them...in the eyes of most people who support them- they would find a reason to dignify the act.
Those who dont support him would find a greater reason to figh against them.
well said miss nalia..never tought I would say this but your a smart women... :clap:

Shams al- Dawla
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shams al- Dawla » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:18 am

For tribal reasons a lot of somalis have let these bitches roam free for a while .
Nin walba oo somali ah , ka tolkii ah e al kalaabta ka raacay reerka wuu ogyahay .
Been yaan la isku sheegin , haddi la is qaban waayo , sidaasa uun bay ku dambayn sheekadu .
Mid walba inadeerki uun baa loo soo diraya , shaydanku ma' inuu naxariis leeyahay baad moodaysaan ?

Aniguu Ilaahey waxan ka baryaya inuu Godane iyo Zeylaci mar qudha uun gacanta inooga soo galiyo .
Idinku se ka tolkiin ah ha iska indho tirina

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:52 am

I agree al-shabaab do allot of things wrong....and the TFG is not better..their millitia setup isbaaro and collect money from the poor civilians..and they even fight among them self's..how can that be a goverment or even be trusted..Somalia illahay baa uu maqan..the future look black if things continue on this path..and we Somalis living in the west are just too stupid and full of hate for one another to come up with a solution to save our nation..we dead as people and nation..allaha noo naxariisto..
I just don't get why you support them? yeah you're right, Somalia ilahey baa u maqan, Somalia has been sliced into two, in one hand we have a weak excuse for a government and the other we have a bunch of delusional lunatics. May allah help us.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:59 am

I agree al-shabaab do allot of things wrong....and the TFG is not better..their millitia setup isbaaro and collect money from the poor civilians..and they even fight among them self's..how can that be a goverment or even be trusted..Somalia illahay baa uu maqan..the future look black if things continue on this path..and we Somalis living in the west are just too stupid and full of hate for one another to come up with a solution to save our nation..we dead as people and nation..allaha noo naxariisto..
I just don't get why you support them? yeah you're right, Somalia ilahey baa u maqan, Somalia has been sliced into two, in one hand we have a weak excuse for a government and the other we have a bunch of delusional lunatics. May allah help us.
I dont support or trust in any faction in Somalia..they have all proven to be blood thirsty power hungary merciless monsters..even if we get rid of al-shabaab or this TFG there wil pop up a new group of power hungary people..its just hopeless..sad thats all I can say walahi.. :down:
sometimes I wonder if allah is punishing us..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.