Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SO Health care reform in the Senate is dead

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SO Health care reform in the Senate is dead

Postby Skippa » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Because his own party insist on deriding him

bullshit
Yes, he supported the Medicare buy 3 months ago, but it was obviously under extenuating circumstances, namely, pressure
More Bullshit...you're definitely an idiot...Lieberman's office says he supported the idea at the time however, the legislation currently being considrered makes healthcare much more affordable and makes the idea of a buy-in redundant. Lieberman is a stooge and so are you

Voltage, The funny thing is when it was rumored that McCain would pick Tom Ridge or Joe Lieberman as a running mate, the uproar in the republican circles was deafening. After the election and in spite of his betrayal, the dems kept him in their caucus because they needed his vote...If this health thing does not come to pass, for the little time they have remaining as majority, they should strip him down to the level of a freshman senator

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Because his own party insist on deriding him

bullshit
Yes, he supported the Medicare buy 3 months ago, but it was obviously under extenuating circumstances, namely, pressure
More Bullshit...you're definitely an idiot...Lieberman's office says he supported the idea at the time however, the legislation currently being considrered makes healthcare much more affordable and makes the idea of a buy-in redundant. Lieberman is a stooge and so are you

Voltage, The funny thing is when it was rumored that McCain would pick Tom Ridge or Joe Lieberman as a running mate, the uproar in the republican circles was deafening. After the election and in spite of his betrayal, the dems kept him in their caucus because they needed his vote...If this health thing does not come to pass, for the little time they have remaining as majority, they should strip him down to the level of a freshman senator
He is worse than a troll wallahi. He reminds me of the idiot who keeps bumbing against the wall trying to find the road. :lol:

As for the chairmanship, forget that dude. The guy knows only way he will be reelected again is running as a Republican. The democratic party is done with him. :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:17 pm

zambia..is it good to live there..never knew somalis where living in that country..
I haven't seen many but it is a great country walle. Very friendly people :up:

Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mad May » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:23 pm

WTF? He aint even Marexan! I am! :x
What's Marexan?
Trick question.

The Nomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Las Qoray, Erigabo, Hadaftimo, Dhahar, Xingalol, Gelewiyt, Celaayo, Djibouti, Harena.

Postby The Nomad » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:24 pm

bullshit
I'll take the lack of a rebuttal as a tacit concession.
He's a stooge? Do you pick up this retard-speak watching 'Anderson Cooper in Kenya' on CNN? He's not a stooge. he wasn't re-elected as a Democrat, but he was re-elected in a race as an independent.

Maybe it makes it more affordable if your poor. We've seen how poorly run Medicare is. Fix that first. We saw how poorly run CARS was. Do you really expect me trust the cost estimates of this administration? It won't make shit more affordable.

This is the last time I'll explain it to you. Revel in your ignorance.

How do people get through life knowing nothing about the country they live in?

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:25 pm

zambia..is it good to live there..never knew somalis where living in that country..
I haven't seen many but it is a great country walle. Very friendly people :up:
that sounds good..its good to live in africa bro. :up:

The Nomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Las Qoray, Erigabo, Hadaftimo, Dhahar, Xingalol, Gelewiyt, Celaayo, Djibouti, Harena.

Postby The Nomad » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 pm

He is worse than a troll wallahi. He reminds me of the idiot who keeps bumbing against the wall trying to find the road.
This is what people do when they can't formulate effective arguments. Result to being annoying and throwing out unfunny quip after unfunny quip hoping one won't fall flat on it's face.

I'll educate you when you get out of community college. For now, stay quiet.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:31 pm

I watched this last night on msnbc, how Dr. Dean was so frustrated to the extent he suggested to vote "No" to the bill...It is all because of the "10 wejiile" :x

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Nomad, I'll concede if you agree to the fact that you're a moron and an insolent one at that :up:

Voltage, he's definitely not gonna run as a dem. but he won't run as a republican either and if he does, the republican party will not be endorsing him...they'll be too busy scozzafaving the likes of olympia snowe.

The Nomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The Nomad » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:35 pm

You can literally see the track marks kicked up by Skippa running from my argument.

That will be all. Until I see a decent rebuttal, this is finished.

What we've learnt:

Lieberman is not at fault.
Democrats and liberals are patently unintelligent.
The reform was never supposed to happen.

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:41 pm

I beg to differ...If we did learn anything, it's that:

- You're a dumb cow
- Your insolence knows no bound
- You're a scumbag to boot

:lol: :lol:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Obama waa typical somali man..

been ku xareey....run ku dhaq

he parted with so many of his campaign promises already..

:cry:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:47 pm

nah its not even that, most of them have been performed half arsed like health care and closing gitmo and shid

but he has fulfilled one campaign promise

escalating the war in afghanistan, thats easy :| :down:

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xamari_76 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:48 pm

^

Bout im studying for an exam :roll:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm

nah its not even that, most of them have been performed half arsed like health care and closing gitmo and shid

but he has fulfilled one campaign promise

escalating the war in afghanistan, thats easy :| :down:
iga daa....its business as usual, maybe even worse. i noticed even the border guards are 10 times more b!tchier since he took office. belo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.