Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting things said about Somalis on the web.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Interesting things said about Somalis on the web.

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm

So I made my rounds around the racist forums as I do every once in a while and here are couple interesting quotes about Somalis. :lol:
We happen to have a significant number of Somalis in the area, so I do have a clue as to how they act.

I have TRIED to treat them with the respect I treat anybody else with. But get evil looks and attitude from them. Treat them like everyone else and it is seen as weakness.

They do everything they can to disrupt the goings on at the local packing plant, in order to get their "prayer" breaks. Even the illegals from south of the border have more respect for their employer.

They send swat team members out for any dealings with the "community" most every encounter is treated like a high risk warrant. If they simply want to talk to one of them to get their side of the story, they will find themselves surrounded by 20-30 within minutes.

We are fortunate that there are few signs of them actually forming a gang here yet. The local PD is monitoring the situation, and has been warned by other communities where Somalis have located.

I have dealt with them more than I am covering here, and I do not trust them one bit. And yes, it seems that the local .gov and employers treat them as a priviliged group, but not the PD.
Somali's have gotta be one of the vilest forms of life on this planet, I HATE SOMALI's they're just not nice folks even if they are mudslims
I cannot imagine how much sooner I would have become racially aware if the educational establishment was establishing two sets of rules - one for whites and one for Somalis and then there was a huge outbreak of fights between Somalis and whites.

This is what the multicultural establishment seeks - they want inequalities and they want whites to just accept them, but the younger people tend to be the less they tend to accept discrimination against them - as we see with this one guy posting a paper about the privileges Somalis receive by the establishment over the indigenous population.
The black death spreads and the germs of liberal government incubate it. Somalis are locusts. They cannot live among their own kind, without destroying them. Destruction is their only talent, and they're not even graceful about that. Why then bring this locust into our lands? Isn't it a simple equation: bring a murderer into your home and your family will die?
Hey. Just for the hell of it. If you have Google Earth. Take a look at what the Somalians have done to their own country. They've turned it into a first rate s..t hole. You can see posts of what it used to look like and what it looks like now. The place is post apocalyptic. Full of warlords, pirates and thieves. And it's coming to a city near you.
Somalis are different. First there is no such thing as an impoverished and victimised Somali. They are all terrorists. It is the way they think. The place is a sh*thole and for obvious reason. It is a toilet filled with little starvin Marvin turds. There is no spiritual or mental growth for these people. Time and again we see them keep their real nature secret only to go back and fight in some dipsh*t backward tribal nonsense. This is their destiny and they will bring it with them. These people are so backwards and hateful. They have no business existing outside of Somali.
Somalians are half Asian and Half African, islamo******s. They are the result of geography and conquest.

Somali is not even a race.
True. Yet they have a rather distinct north african build that is very different than that of Africans from the congo. Taller, thinner, more pronounced higher cheekbones. Arab influence?
The Somalis commit crimes outsized to their numbers, in a manner few other minority groups ever come close to duplicating. Of the 100's of thousands of the Somali Thugs in the USA, they have killed hundreds of people and committed thousands of crimes, in the time they have been here.

The majority of their males are either currently terrorists/thugs, are in training and are going to be one, or was one in the old country. If left to become numerous here, they will literally kill thousands of us over time. They represent a much more malevolent form of Negro than the standard garden variety American Negro. We need that White Nation, where we will be compelled to deport all such vermin. Even if we have to strap a parachute on them and drop them from 10,000 feet over Mexico.
Somali Muslims are crazies. I have met a few and they were all angry and hype as if they were on uppers.
They probably were, many Somalis chew the leaves of a stimulant plant called Khat which can send them quite loopy, the stuff is legal in the UK, over 7 tonnes of fresh leaves a week are flown in from Somalia and Yemen and it is frequently smuggled into the US.
Somalis are unpredictable at the best of times, when they've been chewing they develop a taste for violent street crime, London is plagued with it, I can't understand why they don't just ban the damned stuff.
Man I'm getting real sick of hearing about Somalis being sprinkled all over the world.

China, Maine, Minnesota, and now this?

Who the **** thinks this is a good idea? I mean do the idiots not realize Somalia is a mess BECAUSE of the Somalis? Makes my blood boil over, there's no reasoning behind it. ****ing idiots.

When does this nonsense end. Will they be satisfied once Berlin starts looking like Mogadishu? Maybe then when half the nation are a bunch of mongrels and the economy has long since collapsed, will it be enough then? Why? Someone explain, please.
"The senior who ended up in the hospital on Monday was given an assignment to write a paper for the class and post it on the class’ blog for other students to read and comment on. He posted the paper on Friday, Nov. 6.

He chose as his topic what he called “Somalian privileges” and wrote in his paper that the Somali students in the high school were allowed to “bend the rules.” As one example, he said that though most students weren’t allowed to wear hats in school, the Somali students routinely wore hats without being told to take them off."
So this is the paper that principal, Don Johnson, claimed was "inflammatory and very disrespectful"? If the principal and his staff were enforcing school rules with equanimity instead of deference to the Somalis, in other words doing their jobs the paper wouldn't have been written. I think Mr. Johnson is siding with the group he fears most.
Somalians are one of the most disgustingly cruel races on Earth. They combine the worst of the Arab and the worst of the Bantu. Their continued existence is unfortunate for us all. Their existence within our own nations is downright dangerous as this story shows.
Ever notice how these Somali immigrants are ALWAYS male in their 20's, 30's? What's up with that? From a logical perspective aren't females, children and elderly the most deserving to emigrate from war-torn countries? Instead they bring young men in their prime who could fight for their own country and put an end to it. Dare I say it's almost a deliberate move? They pick the worst of the worst, a black muslim, young male, to cause maximum destruction? Image
It is a deliberate move. Its genocide by mass immigration. All they do is take
a bunch of male savages dump them in white neighborhoods then watch.
Somali's are some of the dumbest most violent of the primates. The jews are
trying to do as much damage as they can to us before they fall.
The Congressional Black Caucus has been an influential advocate of Somali immigration, but many foolish whites are also aiding in their own dispossession. Minnesota’s Lutheran Social Services have teamed up with other Christian religious groups to facilitate Somali resettlement. Not to be outdone, the Jewish Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society opened an office in Kenya to maintain the flow of Somali refugees. -- Duncan Hengest
Who wants more?

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Interesting things said about Somalis on the web.

Postby union » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:07 pm

:lol:

Stormfront never ceases to amuse me. We've broken into their last remaining white Midwestern enclaves and now they're yearning for the poor exploitable "garden variety" American negro that they used to use and abuse. :lol:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 pm

damn where the heck did you got this? and why the heck do you visit white supremacist sites?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:11 pm

hah somalis got em scared

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 pm

LMFAO I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WENT TO THOSE SITES TO GET A QUICK LAUGH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mad May » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Disgutic, stupid, pathetic. *sigh*
That last comment was intriguing though, I looked it up and there is a Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society. This is interesting, never mind the moronic ramblings of racist wing nuts, incredible :up:
We provide services to Jewish immigrants and refugees and others in need -- without regard to their religion, nationality, or ethnic background. The Torah tells us that we must help the stranger among us. This, and our core belief that we must "repair the world" (tikkun olam, in Hebrew), are the driving principles behind our global work.
:heart:

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:17 pm

but what they are saying is true and its not a laughing matter :idea: :idea: :idea:

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:23 pm

geeljire meets civilization

just imagen the top dog of the demolition crew called hawiye has not arived yet in mass number, they are on their way in boats to civilization

if you need a demolition crew call somalis on 0800

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:40 pm

voltage

why do u care what foreigners think about somalis?

2ndtoNone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 2ndtoNone » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:44 pm

''5 — ranger wrote at 6:54 PM on December 21:
I remember when there was quite an uproar about the first groups of Somalis relocating to Maine, and the politicians and police chiefs denigrated anyone warning about crime and violence as racists.

Well, who was right? And who is paying for it now?

How these white fools can be so blind as to dangers of non-white inhabitants is really beyond me. It’s difficult for me to understand anyone who is so dense and just plain blind to reality.

And, just listen to them talk about the situation. They’re outlining things they can do to improve the situation.

How about doing as we said, you poor dupes, and refuse to accept them when they show up? You got what you deserved, and it only gets worse from here on out.

Do gooder whites have destroyed this country
Its always the DO Gooder Whites that not only destroyed this fcuk country but the fcuk world,
rememeber that fool from texas who came up with axis of evil crap.

so me dear somalis we is just poor confused half negroes, we're only can destroye somalia and no where else

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:46 pm

We are Somalis, We are the Best & we don't care what other's think. :clap:

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:50 pm

babygirl :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:51 pm

the funny thing is, that some of those pathetic loser's actually lurk on snet

one dude was talking about snet in his posts...even had links to some threads :lol: :lol:

shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shaamboo » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"Ever notice how these Somali immigrants are ALWAYS male in their 20's, 30's? What's up with that? From a logical perspective aren't females, children and elderly the most deserving to emigrate from war-torn countries? Instead they bring young men in their prime who could fight for their own country and put an end to it. Dare I say it's almost a deliberate move? They pick the worst of the worst, a black muslim, young male, to cause maximum destruction? "

Paranoia at its best ahahhhaha I AM FCKING LOVIN IT

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm

It's probably some angry nerdy cadaans males terrorized by Somali Youth Warriors who abused, smacked and taking their property land and personal goods and like the pussies they are, they resort to fighting back with one key stroke at a time loooool, Next time I disrespect an cadaan, I will feel good about it :ugeek:

JK....but in all honestly, they have as much negative to say about any other race that's not white and Somalis are way easier target for them (Black, Muslim, African) etc, just look up what they say (not that it matters) about AA's, Mexicans, Indians, Chinese etc....

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.