Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This doesnt mean we're cool Italy

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: This doesnt mean we're cool Italy

Postby snoop12 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 am

Lol@dawwa, this guy is a Joker :lol: :lol:

Fah, you agree with Voltages comments? i seriously wish i didnt waste my time reading that load of crap :down:

gedo_gurl :up: :som: keep it up sis :up: :up:

stunnintolive
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby stunnintolive » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:49 am

they are just coming back to fuck your sisters and slave you. like they use to do and collect money after but i dont think peace will happen quick like that all that money will go to the governments pockets and still be the same :D :D :D

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 am

To be honest the Italians actually invested more in Italian Somaliland than the British and as for the French let's just say they ruthless to us. :lol:

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 am

The only one that made sense what-so ever is Gedo-Girl, well done sis. To all those wanting to be recolonised go sell your bantu arses to italy and see how they treat you. Somalias solution can only ever come from Somalis.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 am

unlike the british the italians are people you can negotiate with and italians are higly currupt and very self centered individuals.
italians don`t give a toss about the intrest of their country, infact italians would lobby their country for you so that they might get you aid and share that between you and them

also the italians never practised the white supremacy ideology like anglo saxon world and the italian racism was just good old Prejudice just like somali ethnocentrism which has no philosophical or doctrinal basis

the british and the french are scum they are blood suckers who would deplete you of evertyting like resource, nations intelect, peoples history, lanaguage,and geo political future when they design the map.

I would secrifice majherteen and abgaal for italians support for somalia :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 am

We fought a long war against the British , we don’t want them back to our country ha naga maqnadan.

Salahuddiin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salahuddiin » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 am

Very well said gedo-gurl :up:

Other replies are like straight from the mouth of uncle ruckus...
Gedo_Girl: I'm not saying it's something to be proud of. Somalis are generally more accepted there than other Africans. I've seen more Somali women married to Italian men, and vice versa. Again not something to be particularly proud of, but it's just the facts on the ground.

nigger alert

voltage: when the italians come, will you give them your sisters so they can admire their beauty :up:

:som: :up:
:lol: :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:09 am

Italia contributed to Somalia's demise for many years and so ought to contribute to its resurrection.

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Asalaamu alikum to all,

Just wanted to say I agree with Gedo_Gurl 100% Kow, Labo, it sickens me & saddens me and embarrasses me when I see Somalis here competing on which 'Colonizer' was better, almost boasting about them. How Flipping sad, how disgraceful.

Anyways, I really don't have a lot to add to, Gedo_Gurl has covered it beautifully masha-allah.

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Asalaamu alikum to all,

Just wanted to say I agree with Gedo_Gurl 100% Kow, Labo, it sickens me & saddens me and embarrasses me when I see Somalis here competing on which 'Colonizer' was better, almost boasting about them. How Flipping sad, how disgraceful.

Anyways, I really don't have a lot to add to, Gedo_Gurl has covered it beautifully masha-allah.
So maaha. It is sickening with their "My master was better than yours" attitude. And this is the young generation of somalis? Ma waxanaa mustaqbalkii Soomaliya ah? Ma waxanaa khair laga dooneyaa? Xoolo foqol Xoolo.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Prince Luigi Amedeo, Duke of the Abruzzi..first Italian nobility to move his base to Somalia.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 pm

You guys need to get rid of the inferiority complex. It is precisely because I am viewing things objectively and practically without the "i was being enslaved" inferiority complex cloak that I am able to say Somalia was better under Italy then it is now.

No question about it. Whether it makes some worthless and slimy Italian happy or not, validates for him any sense of leadership or gives ammo to imperialism...the reality is it was. Now question why that is the case instead of wasting time on patching up some nonexistent pride.

What pride is there in being Somali today?

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm

volatage, if the italians come back will you offer them ur sister?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Italian-Somalia railway

Italian Somalia railway, experiment with rail car and wagon (950mm gauge)
Automotrice della Somalia con rimorchio
(Ministero delle Colonie, Esperimenti di trazione ferroviaria
con motori a scoppio a trazione diretta sulle strade ferrate della Somalia
Italiana, estratto da
"Rassegna Economica delle Colonie", 19-09-1931 p.9)

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:00 pm

volatage, if the italians come back will you offer them ur sister?
No, but I will help them civilize and develop the land whose indigenous people cannot.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.