Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's the most Objective Somali news site?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

What's the most Objective Somali news site?

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 pm

I say http://www.shabelle.net/ they're not completely biased like some mickey mouse somali news sites out there :)

what do you think?

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What's the most Objective Somali news site?

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 pm

It depends on who your father is.

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:49 pm

lol the old qabiil wars eh :lol:

seriously what do you think?

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Puntland Post :lol:

Kanada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kanada » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:50 pm

somalimirror :lol:

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm

wallahi oo billahi oo tolaahi before opening this post i thought "he's gonna type puntland post" :lol: :lol: :lol: war quit fukin up my topic

Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mad May » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:55 pm

mareeg :!:

mvp
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mvp » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 pm

none of them is reliable. they are not professional journelist. shebele lately became alshabaab tool. some farahs who had no knowledge about journalism wrote them all of them.

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:57 pm

wallahi oo billahi oo tolaahi before opening this post i thought "he's gonna type puntland post" :lol: :lol: :lol: war quit fukin up my topic
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just fuckin around....Allpuntland :up:

On the real though, my first answer was a serious one...wareesi walba qabiil buu u dhashay and there's always gonna be a bias spin on news, sometimes it's just too subtle to pick up on.

Shonuff
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: If you even DREAM of beating me up, you better wake up and apologize - Muhammad Ali

Postby Shonuff » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:58 pm

my upcoming site. http://www.propogandamachinefortribehebel.com .... in all honesty, I can't think of an objective Somali site. The editors can't separate themselves emotionally from subjects they report on. I commend shabelle for reporting from all corners of somalia. i have seen articles on that website of events in some villages i have never even heard of. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.