Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HOME SWEET HOME...Hello LONDON.. Goodbye CANADA

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:23 pm

Mizz***gogo beenta daa, i was with a lot reer magaal peeps loool and they knew the streets but damn oo damn reer magaal became reer ceeb caliek becoz there was nothing to show saxiib... add insult to da injury this year Ottawa was more happening then T-dot, wats with t-dot anyways, u canadiens too lazy to say toronto**

Mizz..beentay maaha na, if u were guided the right way u would've LOVED this city, especially in the summer..Wallahi nothing and i mean NOTHING can top T.dot during the summer. Including that nasty, dirty,smelly city of urs (London) so dont even compare the 2 nayahe.

As of the T.dot.. I am too lazy to type the whole toronto (ouch, farta) dee loool

And 4 the record, there is no way in HELL that Ottawack is better then here, NO WAY! Maybe dadka Ottawa ku joogay ayaa reer magaal aha more then the once u got here in T.dot Wink Laughing
------------------------------------------------

[quote="Wise-Man"]Goga, you are absolutely right in here. I think she hang out with wrong folks who don’t know much about the city. Maybe they were not Reer Magaal. Laughing I wonder why she did not inform you her presence coz, you should have showed her around. Anyway, Mischief try to hire some travel guide next time. That is my little piece of advice.

PS: Gogarad, I will be there soon, Inshallah. So be ready for me. I don’t want to get bored like her. Smile[/quote]

Wise, Ofcourse daad reer baadiya aah ayee oo timi and she is blaming the city for their badawnimo dee.. bildhinada Dixon ayaa lugu so warejiyaay and she thought that was it..poor thing. lool

P.s Any time bro..Ahlan wa sahlaan Very Happy

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:44 pm

alaa dembiga iska yaray saxiib, loool anyways to be quite honest u guys were ok, i loved da attention coz of my accent, but truth be told I HAE THE AC'S... that shit made me catch cold big time lool, and yes the peeps in Ottawa were no different from ur lot lool, im teasing u guys gave me jokes but i did miss my home town...

ps, faraha kala qaad and wrote T O R O N T O ... ish t-dot

Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:03 pm

Mizz..just say u missed ur hometown thats cool..lakin anaga ha nacaayiin dee..wabaan ku sow dhawinaay ee..lol

="mizz_chief"]

ps, faraha kala qaad and wrote T O R O N T O [/quote]

Faraha ayaan kala qaada ee? Wink Are u sure u can handle that statement? looool god good i am turning like Hanna..
Shocked Arrow

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:26 pm

Mizz chief

I went to london last summer and all the people kept on asking me to repeat myselfs because I sound different with my canadian accent

Wise-Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wise-Man » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:19 pm

Laughing @ bildhinada Dixon ayaa lugu so warejiyaay..Well, I really don’t know how they look like though, but I can easily predict that they are un-attractive. Cheify, when are you planning to come back? I think I and Gogarad felt sorry for the bad experience you have got recently. Goga I think we better let our little sister take some fresh air right now!. torch baanu ka daba sidanaa ma is tiri…..

I had jokes with reer magal kulahaa; everybody can tell a joke it is not a big deal. Share with us and then we will decide whether they were reer magaal or not (however, if it was kind of hasaawe dumar ha inoo sheegin) Anyway, okay deal. I will talk after I visit that place.

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:03 pm

wise man waad hadal badabtahay, orodoo toronto soo eeg markaas sheekadu inoo sii wad... ok?.. Rolling Eyes bla bla bla baad igu dishay saxiib

plus yes they were reer magaal and reer muslimiin, who prayed unlike the shit i saw,... anyways where are u from? plus this debate is for those who been there not planning to got here.. N hell no i never stepped MY FOOT in dixion just drove past it Very Happy

Gogo, aamus u know u ahte ur hometown too, u only love da summer so ma'aha... Very Happy

Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:37 pm

[quote="mizz_chief"]

Gogo, aamus u know u ahte ur hometown too, u only love da summer so ma'aha... Very Happy[/quote]

Bittch..loooool nayaa how many times did i tell not to bring the MSN business here? Evil or Very Mad
Now i know why Hanna was whipping ur ass all the time 4 doing so..

Wise, wa ruunta..its time aan ka qalaayno bilcaanta wataan isku yac yacdaay ee....looooool
Naya waxba ha na cuunin, runta ayuunban shiignaay ee.. Razz

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:40 pm

nayaa wat u mean, hannah? taaso she lies walaahi allow her, plus wat i said u coulda denied it, now u confirmed it nayaa read ur pm

Wise-Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wise-Man » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:58 pm

Miz, I have to give you a credit that you met good Muslim people who pray and were also open minded, Mashallah. Applause! Well, I know this topic is for those who live in Toronto, but I thought I might get some information whether Canada is a good place to visit or not. Is that a crime? Plus waan kaa naxay dee. Don’t you think I owed you thanks and a little smile not too wide though, coz I am allergic to hablaha yar yaree smile-ka badan? Smile

Well, I live in Virginia or Washington Metropolitan Area. Just five mints away from Aqalka cad. Laughing I think I already gave you my address. What is wrong with me? If you are planning to visit here, make sure to contact me. I will take care of your expenses and anything that related with your itinerary--plus you will meet more reer magaal aniga aan ugu horeeyo. I just don’t want you to have another bad experience you know that is how we do.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:03 pm

I must gree...TO is the best city. Yes things are changing but that is one great town so don't hate!

Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:05 pm

Thanx dhaga.. Rolling Eyes

Naya she aint lying and u just proved it..check ur pm as well Wink

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:06 pm

Gog,

What are you the mayor of the damn city... Smile

Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:08 pm

No, but i like the city i live in inabti..Thats all.. Smile

Naag UK joogta ayaa manta Toronto caayisa..tolaay oo tolaaaaaay

couldublvd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby couldublvd » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:09 pm

Walee London sukks!!! it is dirty congested, with funny looking white ppl and stinkin' Jamaicans. I tried to drive first and every body else was driving on the damn wrong side of the road Shocked once I sorted that shyt out I had to worry about how I was gonna share the damn narrow ass streets with on coming traffic, I had mothafuccas running into my side view mirrors and shyt.... You park any where you want!!! matter of fact I saw a dude parked inside a store, I was like what in the damn fukk is going on here???? mothafuccas wanna buy my hat off of my head, they wanted my jordans, my timbs I am like why don't you go to the local store and buy it, idiot Jamaicans were like it is not authentic enough like yours since you are from the states, fuccin retards!!!! then my cousins took me to some one's house and they had a pay phone up in that b-itch, I am like I gotta feed this mothafucca if I need to make a phone call Shocked !!!!! talk about ghettofabulous!!!! I heard you have to feed some meter downtown to turn your hot water Shocked what the fucc???? the only thing I liked was seeing some ruwaayad amongst about 5000 somalis, neva have I been in close proximity with that many somalis, it felt really good, I also liked this ghetto ass Jamaican club I went to somewhere in London, that joint was sooo packed and dark I had to feel a b-itch's tits before I danced with her just to make sure I wasn't rubbin' up on some stinkin' nigga Smile
'
I missed my SUV, my big ass basement in my house, my 9 lane highways and my booty shakin' chics in the ATL shawty Razz

Wise-Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wise-Man » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:18 pm

{quote=Goga]"Wise, wa ruunta..its time aan ka qalaayno bilcaanta wataan isku yac yacdaay ee....".

Laughing bilcaanta, you are right! That is enough headache for her. Wataa kow iyo labo kala saari weyday. Eh, Miz, it is just me and Gogarad, maxaad la gariireysaana inabti. Laughing As long as we sympathy for you is as long as we like and care about you... Very Happy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.