Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A severe warning to other side!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

A severe warning to other side!

Postby LobsterUnit » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 pm

We hereby warn the other side, namely the other major Somali forum, wherein the atheists, the saqajans, the duli, the islamophobes,the secular worshipers and their like are allowed to freely congregate in the gatherings of shaytan. We see the Awliyah of shaytan deceptively attacking the deen by pretending to be attacking Arabs. Many unsuspecting fools fall for this charade. We also see another bizzare matter, which is, some people, who call themselves Muslims, continously laughing, joking and ridiculing the Xijab, the Niqab and so forth. How can any person with Iman attack the Niqab or Hijab. On this forum, the supporters of Islam and the those that defend the shariah are continually banned or ridiculed by the various secular/somalinimo worshiping somalis, whereas the awliyah of shaytan are allowed free reign and the people wail about Alshabab, yet they have no qirah or shame for their religion. I am talking about Somaliaonline. I swear to you, oh those who have banned the righteous charachters and allowed the awyliyah of shaytan to overun the forum, that we shall return with many internet personnas and noble warriors who shall bring wrath upon the flight 13 atheists, the seculars and the misguided amisom supporters. Rejoice for a little. Indeed, we are coming! We shall not stop so long as our fingers have pulses and they can type

Shonuff
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: If you even DREAM of beating me up, you better wake up and apologize - Muhammad Ali

Re: A severe warning to other side!

Postby Shonuff » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 pm

GaajoUnit, you should take the website off the internet. The idiot who runs it would not know how to bring it back up.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm

are u a member there? please post my message to them.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:05 pm

can't say i'm surprise about this. back when this site went down for a while i decided to check out sol forum, you know, to follow the latest news and developments in somalia. walle was i ever taking aback by the whole anti-islam/muslim and pro kufr/traitors atmosphere on that forum. i even posted a thread about it on this very forum - somaliaonline is full of heretics:
i'm generalizing here but honestly its like a somali forum but with no somali members when it comes to deen. and if it wasn't for tribalism you'd think that there were no somali members on that forum. i really wouldn't be surprised if most of them have apostatized and are at peace with it. it seems like the deen plays no role in their lives/outlook. moreover, they have hatred towards the deen and its way of life and people (like the shariah and the mujahideen); yet they love the batil systems/ideas of the west. its also kinda pathetic in that they come across as trying too hard to be 'intellectuals'. you'll see lots quotes from philosophers, poets and whatnot on that forum, but rarely anything from the book, sunnah, sahaba, or the ulama.

in short, its really pathetic and sad how the old farts (that's how many of them come across) have apparently somehow managed to abandon the only redeeming thing about being a somali, islam, while at the same time holding onto the worst thing about being a somali, destructive tribalism (although they do it through regions, not clans, because for some odd reason its prohibited to mention clan names while slandering/mocking islam and its people is considered acceptable on that damned and heretical forum).

honestly, it'd be a great and rewarding thing if someone who's knowledgeable about the deen joined that forum for dawah purpose, its really needed :up:

may allah guide them and us.

Shonuff
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: If you even DREAM of beating me up, you better wake up and apologize - Muhammad Ali

Postby Shonuff » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:05 pm

managed to abandon the only redeeming thing about being a somali, islam, while at the same time holding onto the worst thing about being a somali, destructive tribalism
that is one thing all the gaalo somalis have in common. look at mad may and how much of a tribalist she is though she hates everything about somali culture and islam. i remember a character by the name of intruder who was an atheist was the worst tribalist i have ever come across on the internet. the guy lived and breathed tribalism yet he knew absolutely nothing about the somali people and their culture for i suspect he was born and raised somewhere outside somalia.

Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mad May » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:04 am

I hate Islam?
I dont care if you think I'm a tribalist, :roll: , but be careful of what you accuse people of.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 pm

:lol:

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 pm

We hereby warn the other side, namely the other major Somali forum, wherein the atheists, the saqajans, the duli, the islamophobes,the secular worshipers and their like are allowed to freely congregate in the gatherings of shaytan. We see the Awliyah of shaytan deceptively attacking the deen by pretending to be attacking Arabs. Many unsuspecting fools fall for this charade. We also see another bizzare matter, which is, some people, who call themselves Muslims, continously laughing, joking and ridiculing the Xijab, the Niqab and so forth. How can any person with Iman attack the Niqab or Hijab. On this forum, the supporters of Islam and the those that defend the shariah are continually banned or ridiculed by the various secular/somalinimo worshiping somalis, whereas the awliyah of shaytan are allowed free reign and the people wail about Alshabab, yet they have no qirah or shame for their religion. I am talking about Somaliaonline. I swear to you, oh those who have banned the righteous charachters and allowed the awyliyah of shaytan to overun the forum, that we shall return with many internet personnas and noble warriors who shall bring wrath upon the flight 13 atheists, the seculars and the misguided amisom supporters. Rejoice for a little. Indeed, we are coming! We shall not stop so long as our fingers have pulses and they can type
What is the problem. You are now back on there chatting your usually baris and nonsense!

lol@we are coming! We shall not stop so long as our fingers have pulses and they can type!

GaajoUnit, you ninny! :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.