Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I can't stand youtube comments.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

I can't stand youtube comments.

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:15 am

This is from a vid about U.S marines firing Howitzer in Falujah, Iraq.
Man how many other guns are on the line? If these guys are sending off 3 in 20 seconds! DAMN!... and yet I dont pity the guys on the recieving end... Have fun Akmed, enjoy your 72 goats in paradise...

:lol: idiots.

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Re: I can't stand youtube comments.

Postby Firefly » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:19 am

Sometimes it can be somewhat entertainin', lol. I find it amazing that they actually sit there and argue for hours about a video clip. There was this Somali video I was watchin' and the some of the comments had me laughin' for hours. I think people who actually read the comments are sadder than the once who leave comments.. :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am

lool I know their ignorance is bliss. lool@70 goats in Paradise ahahahahah

I know it's sad reading their comments but you can't avoid it. If you are watching the vidoe, you have to see what is being said. There is an urge there. :mrgreen:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:15 am

anyone ever read the comments of sland/pland/og videos on utube its entertaining :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:17 am

lool yh love those. Too much hate at times though. :D

Morrison
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Morrison » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:22 am

love is in da air every when i look saciid and araweloo, although cali gaab dont approve it

suga_delic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby suga_delic » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 am

i jst hate wen Somalis boast about their luks hw pretty n NOT so African dey r. Bunch of insecure bastards. :roll: :down:

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 am

It is a war Said and Americans were burned and hanged from a bridge.

Out of curiosity - just wondering what led you to a Faluja firefight video!

This is from a vid about U.S marines firing Howitzer in Falujah, Iraq.
Man how many other guns are on the line? If these guys are sending off 3 in 20 seconds! DAMN!... and yet I dont pity the guys on the recieving end... Have fun Akmed, enjoy your 72 goats in paradise...

:lol: idiots.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 am

I was looking for weapons vidoe. I was viewing Russian, American German made weapons and stumbled across this vid. lool

Morri,

Can you feeel iit? :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.