Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NEWSWEEK: How Africa is Becoming the New Asia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Moguul21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: NEWSWEEK: How Africa is Becoming the New Asia

Postby Moguul21 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 am

Good night to all of you my children , I am sure one day you will return all the love I have for you :lol:

XKEYSE khamriga iska yaree waa iga talo :up: haddii aad saan ku soo socitid blood pressure iyo beer xanuun baad u dhimaneysaa

Buufiskan faraha badan iyo iidoor laland aad ku qafiiftay ilaahey ha ka madoobeeyo aamiin dheh

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:09 am

Dooro ,anigu waxan ahay nin habar awal ah oo sacad muuse ah .Intan addunka ku noola wax idin la doqonimo mid ah Ilaah i ma tusin .Talo aniga i ma siin kartid waayo ,i' ma taqanid hooyada na ma qabo anigu .dhig kar iyo beer xanuun iyo naagaha daarodka e kula mid ah bu ku dhaca waxaasi .Markay kaa dhab tahay na si fiican ba qofka wax loogu sheega , haddaad calool adayg leedahay na marku qofku ku hor taagan yahay ba lagu tufa e , bal isa soo taag halkan naagyahay!!
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:12 am

Good night to all of you my children , I am sure one day you will return all the love I have for you :lol:
You are a good guy sxb. Just stay off of the intoxicants. :up:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:17 am

Ragganimada ,rag kale ayaa laga barta ,waa lagu dhasha anigu ku odhan maaye ilayn e ! La idin ma tusin baan filaya anigu niman ficil iyo aqli ku shaqeeya ,halka ha inoogu joogto caawa shoodhe!

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 am

What a delusions peice of tard, it take him four posts to respond to my one reply. you talked like a good house negro you are, stay away from Khat and keep dreaming about Neverland :clap:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:55 am

Wether it took 4 different posts or 6 for me to make my point ,which btw has more to do with logistics ,is not the issue here ! Ma tahay hawiye ? Ma lagu keenay America? Diinta miyaa laga badalay ? Maxaad beenta ku falaysa marka ? House negro waxa la yidha ma aqaan anigu !weligey cidii I ma addonsan aniga ! Jaanjaan baad se tahay ,sidii dhagaxda ayaad u hadlaysa ,af ingiriisigaagi baa liita ,af somaligi ma taqaniid ,al shabaab iyo diin na waad u sheeganaysa dadka adigo reerihiinu waada budhcad mooryaan ah wada yihin ,bilaa abaal imaanki Ilaahey ka qaaday :lol:

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 am

Dadkii waxaad tihiin dhihi jiray "diintada was" "nabigaaga was" oo sayid Maxamed idinka qabtay ingriiska idin galeynayey oo magaca idinka badalay, you dare to talk to someone else about religion?
you are sucking on Europe's ceeb, then switch to sucking America's ceeb, then switch to sucking arabs, now you are at a low point of sucking Ethiopia & Israel's ceeb, all for recognition, recognition comes from Allah, not kissing other ppl's asses.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 am

ceeb iyo naag buuran ayuun baad iga sheekaynaysa aniga abaaha midgaanka ka wase ! sayid muxu sameeyay baad tidhi ? Galeynayey maxay tahay?Af somaligii baad ku xaarteen ,diinti baad ku xaarteen ,ceeb iyo ceeb baad ka hadlaysa ,sualaahan ku waydiyay waad iska garab martay .Maraykan ma ku soo dejiyay mineapolis aabaha dameerka ka wase !Do you know waxay dadkiinu sidaa u noqdeen oo al shabaabtu maskaxda idin ka qabsatay? ASALKIINA ayaa QUDHUN AH,wallahi waa iga dhab !Karaamadii bu Ilaah idin ka qaaday,maddow ba idin wada dul fadhistay .Mad mullah beri hore ayuu dhintay,dadkiisina waa kuwa dhakada ku roogay ,waxba iga ma qaban ,cidna iga ma badbaadin aniga kaasi , aabaha nedelka ka wase :lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:50 am

So are you gonna talk or what madafaka? Recognition will come from Allah means what ? Does Allah communicate directly with you ?
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 am

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:53 am

Okay I am out !

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.