Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia's army now has tanks

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Somalia's army now has tanks

Postby galia2 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:03 am

Or should i say Hawiye army has tanks, Mashallah, 96% of TFG's troops is Hawiye :som:

Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somalia's army now has tanks

Postby Leila25 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:06 am

What is that green and red flag and when are they going to fight Alshabab? I fear there will no Hawiye's left by the time there is peace in the country.

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 am

What is that green and red flag and when are they going to fight Alshabab? I fear there will no Hawiye's left by the time there is peace in the country.
The green flag is the banner of the Islamic TFG Government of Somalia, here read this article it explains when the TFG assault could start
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/06/world ... malia.html

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fear that too ..

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 am

The only place where al-shabaab can be found in Hawiye lands is Mogadishu :lol:
Must i mention ASWJ mujahids who washed the blood of shabaab rats all over central somalia :lol: :up:
We are very safe, inshallah once we liberate all of Mogadishu, then we would be even safer.

galia2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby galia2 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 am

This man is leading Hawiye to the promised land. Mashallah he has great leadership. I guess kissing american ass is paying off for us hawiye :lol: :up: All of somalia's development money would all go towards developing Mogadishu :up:

suga_delic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby suga_delic » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 am

dat is da hpe. :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 am

dat is da hpe. :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:
:lol:

Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leila25 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:27 am

It is politics you have to kiss some ass, wa caadi. I wish they are all dropped the fake "sheik islamic" identity and the stupid flags. They are politicians, deenta iska dhaafa.

Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Du$ty » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 am

My Tribe Is Better Than You're Tribe.. And My Dad Can Knock You're Dad Out :evil:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.