Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From Aydiid's USC To War_lords To Al Shabaab.

Somali government affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xamud.

Re: From Aydiid's USC To War_lords To Al Shabaab.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:04 am

C/llahi Yusuf :som:
they guy who brought 30.000 xabashi troops in somalia , Ilahoow somalidaaso kalle ha iga dhigin
I thought you loved Xabashi? no?

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:15 am

hawiye black hawk down inspired bin laden. hawiye was also behind jfk killing.

king of kismayo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby king of kismayo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 pm

is simple, the next hawiye fok up will be,Jealousy
the abgaal will start their nonsens of "unaka leh sheik sharif", and Hahab gedir, like always will coreect the abgaal, but habar gedir is a person that doesn`t know the meaning of moderation so they will lash out and blame abgaal for making sharif goverment a mudlood goverment even though its not, but as you know rumors don`t need to be verified in somalia to be effective and accepted trut.

al shabab will be gone, but I can swear to you muusa suudi and qanyare and ina aidid will be back in xamar after al shabab is gone and the next thing is predictable but the qustion is, is sheik sharif a artfull Joggler?

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:14 pm

This is kind of ideological war mixed with clannism. For example the dooros and eelays in shabaabs are now taking fully revenge from what happened in the past.
Guys this is what i call vicious circle violence.
Today it is hawiye,tomorrow it will be eelay and faqash.

wagardhac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby wagardhac » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 pm

I'll take Ethiopia over HUTU HAWIYE Terrorist tugs any time. Hawiye. .... Hutu go back to Uganda ! Siyaad barre The King built somalia from the ground and up. ..

Dionysus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: I am incredibly hospitable -- when I am not shooting at you.

Postby Dionysus » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:31 pm

I'll take Ethiopia over HUTU HAWIYE Terrorist tugs any time. Hawiye. .... Hutu go back to Uganda ! Siyaad barre The King built somalia from the ground and up. ..
I think Siyaad Barre would have chosen a muslim hawiye over a habeshi kafir midget.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:10 am

C/llahi Yusuf :som:
they guy who brought 30.000 xabashi troops in somalia , Ilahoow somalidaaso kalle ha iga dhigin
I thought you loved Xabashi? no?
I dont like them invading somalia,, if they stay in there own country i have no problem with Ethiopia xata marka ganacsi ba naga dhexeya , but they should not invate Somalia :down:
With the help of cabdilahi beer dofaar :down:

Ismail_Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ismail_Boss » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 am

Aydid was a very smart man, prob the most smartest leader from the
hawiyes, real talk

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.