Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guys I really need an advice....I don't know what to do!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Re: Guys I really need an advice....I don't know what to do!!!

Postby OliveOil » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:09 pm

He isn't dating anyone in particular at the moment but he does occationally take a girl out and talk on the phone...so what does this mean Snoop?

lol of course, I can understand why u like shy ones...who doesn't?

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:17 pm

:lol:

thats perfectly normal, its called testin the water without falling into the deep sea ;)

this girl your talking about is obviously serious, and guys can sense the desperation a mile away. but these other girls are probably just practice or looking what is up in the market, get me ?

you wouldn't understand this since your a fis..i mean girl :lol:

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:22 pm

I know its 2010 and shit, but since when do women chase after men?

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Well maybe he doesn't want to tell his big sister that he is into a girl, maybe he acted like he doesn't like her
He is like me, we like the Bad Chicks she seems boring and predictable... :geek:
Bad chics have personality walle kuwa decent ka ah waa as hell 8-) :lol: :down:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Well maybe he doesn't want to tell his big sister that he is into a girl, maybe he acted like he doesn't like her
He is like me, we like the Bad Chicks she seems boring and predictable... :geek:
ma ila aragtay sxb :lol:

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:30 pm

[/quote]

Negro, what the hell are u talking about? I ain't playing no "damsel-in-distress" or whatever that is...be more specific mate :roll: :up: :D[/quote]

U seem a bit needy, honey. Didn't meant to rhyme but i'm tired of your proclivity to whine. :D

Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mad May » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 pm

I have a brother who is a year younger than me. Our personalities are very much alike except that he doesn't trust people too easily and lets just say that I am not good in that area! Masaakiin dadka iska aaminta baan ahay...gullable is nacday :down: Anyways, that is not the problem...just wanted to give u guys a little background info. So, marka...there is this girl who is dying to get to know him better...she really really cares so much about him walahi...she goes to his soccer games and acts like she is there for her guy friend when in reality she is not.....and she knows so much about him. Korka baan gabadhaan ka aqaanay awalkii hore, laakiin just recently I got to know her a lil better...and MashAllah I really like her personality, she is down to earth, open-minded, works really hard...she a full time student and has a full time job and also volunteers (once a week)...yeah that does sound like kinda hard to do but honestly she ain't playin'...she is on top of her game!!! Waxaaba i cajabisay sida ay waarid keeda ooga hadasho, they trust her so much...and that says a lot about a girl walee!! I love how her younger siblings respect her and how much she helps them financially...she just bought her younger sister a car with her tax return + a lil bit of savings!! Today since I was working my butt of at the school library for my finals and ish...she offered to give me a ride to my house (I totalled my car :down:)...thinking that my brother would bring take me to this other place that I needed to be...she again offered to take me where ever I wanted to go...and my brother was in the house and didn't even bothered to come outside after he saw her from the baqbaqa (lool)...I guess she really wanted to see him. Anywho, there is this one major problem...my brother does not wanna get to know her more....so my question is: what should I do? Toloow maxaan sameeyaa? I really want them together and ish...I brought up her name once and he just didn't like it! Oh and I forgot she is really beautiful...I am not lying :up: :up:
Why is your brother's love life your business? If I was your brother I would of boxed you for making me sound like a fag :down:

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Seriously, can I have nis number or FB?
Waryaa heedhe hore baan kaaga shakiyey...horta ma qaniis baa tahay? Do ur friends know? Or did u tell anyone yet? :? :down: :ugeek: :lol:

Would it prevent us from becoming casual acquaintances? Remember, i could dress u up and we can talk about guys in our jammies. :up:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby OliveOil » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Lion, I didn't ask u to be my groupie :roll: :clap:

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:34 pm

You didn't but u got one anyway. You will be my pet, i shall call you Lugo-Baasto. :roll:

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Oliveoil:- Your brother is old enough to make his own choices sis, even if you think you have his best interests at heart, you should still respect his wishes as his sister...that's my two cents.. :)

That girl is brave walle, I could never speak the sister of the guy I'm interested in. :|

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby OliveOil » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

:lol:

thats perfectly normal, its called testin the water without falling into the deep sea ;)

this girl your talking about is obviously serious, and guys can sense the desperation a mile away. but these other girls are probably just practice or looking what is up in the market, get me ?

you wouldn't understand this since your a fis..i mean girl :lol:
Aaah I see I see...of course we females sometimes do that...but I thought his case was a bit different. Cause for me I date someone and talk to another :clap:

What is fis? :ugeek:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby OliveOil » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:39 pm

I know its 2010 and shit, but since when do women chase after men?
Actually sanadka markuu sii bato ayee dumarkana sii bataan...marka nimanka sikastaba dumar wey heli karaan..xataa ha foolxumaado..laakiin for dumarka wee yara adkaaneysaa, magaratay? Not that this actually happens to me but inshAllah we are gonna see more and more of this in the next 10 years or so...hada waa bilaw :lol: :down:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby OliveOil » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Abdalla, he tells me everything or almost everything :up: :D

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby OliveOil » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:42 pm

You didn't but u got one anyway. You will be my pet, i shall call you Lugo-Baasto. :roll:
War aa heysit baa yar :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.