Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Melez And His Bastards.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Melez And His Bastards.

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:25 am

I want you somalis to stop campaigning for the Evil(Mellez) and his son(CUD). Evil or Very Mad The two are both my enemies and I have no preference in them. I'm not stupid enough to say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, no partner, you are not my friend.
For those of you that are CUD if Melez looked unbearable to you with his lawless acts and his human rights voilation for the opositions and other non-members of his regime, can you imagine being subject to that and three times more acts of distruction for over a century? Doesn't that mean anything to you? What we want is freedom, stop the occupation and leave us alone. We are now asking politely but there will a time when we will be strong enough to use an overwelming power to recapture our-land and free our people and we might decide to go for revenge, now if you wanna be safe from that payback, I suggest you make the smart move and let Ogadenia have it's independence while you still have a time.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:54 am

Another moron posting here on Somalinet. The Ogaden is gone. Write it off. Somalis are fractured, and even if you weren't, there aren't enough of you. The border is a done deal. Live with it. Those who live in the Ogaden are Ethiopians. They need to become part of that society just like Mexicans living in Arizona or Texas are Americans.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:52 am

What the hell you know about ogaden you smelly gaalo? Rolling Eyes

Soon or later ogaden will be independence.

SomeGuy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomeGuy » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:45 pm

dangirl

I thought Melez is not bad guy campared to former ones like: Megistu and Hayle Salase. And i also thought you guys, Somalis, living in Ethiopia fuckked up your opportunity when Melez came to power. He offered goog deal but you guys refused. Those Taliban type of yours called Al-Itixaad refused the deal and jeopardized everything. You guys better accept your Wayen regime and your demon president, Melez.

Hey moron Mad Mac,

I 've never seen any male calling female a " moron" unless of course, your are a she amle. How unamerican is that?. Waryaa gaal, you better respect the ladies? wouldn't you? unless of course, your mom was white trash and didn't teach you how to respect ladies.

someguy

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:23 am

Danny
Not my fault the bitch is a moron. Don't blame me.

Moron
Do the f-king math. There are a lot more of them than there are of you. The Ogaden will never be independent. And what do I know about it - I used to live there bitch! I've spent considerable time in Gode, K'ebri Dehar, Jijiga, not to mention Harar and Dire Dawa (one of my favorite cities).

SomeGuy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomeGuy » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:28 am

Mad Mac

At what point of time did you live in Ethiopia ?.

Someguy

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:35 am

SomeGuy,

Talk about the moon, and the Moron will tell you he used to live there. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SomeGuy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomeGuy » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:17 pm

lugooyo,

Laughing I damn thought so. But wait, let 's give him a chance to respond!

someguy

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:07 am

Some guy
As a matter of fact, I just left 6 weeks ago! Spent a year in that neck of the woods and a year in Somalia. You think I just made up these place names as I was typing here on the computer?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.