Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NBA Playoffs Thread

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: NBA Playoffs Thread

Postby ms.naliaa » Wed May 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Is it me or are the spurs the most BORING team to watch?

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Wed May 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Phoenix swept them :lol: Spurs are alright, they have been consistent for some time now. They are becoming dull these days :lol:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Wed May 12, 2010 1:50 pm

It's you sis. :lol:

Parker and Ginobili are some of the most exciting payers to watch.

I agree Tim has no facial expressions but his game if nice and smooth

ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ms.naliaa » Wed May 12, 2010 2:38 pm

[

Phoenix swept them :lol: Spurs are alright, they have been consistent for some time now. They are becoming dull these days :lol:
lool@ swept them...Im not concerned about them..Im biting my nails for the Celtics.

loool
are you on drugs?? No way are they the 'most' exciting to watch.

poor Utah tho! :down:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Wed May 12, 2010 4:00 pm

[

lool@ swept them...Im not concerned about them..Im biting my nails for the Celtics.

loool
are you on drugs?? No way are they the 'most' exciting to watch.

poor Utah tho! :down:

Tony Parker is very slick with the ball and Ginobili is a wizard with his athletic moves toward the basket and timely threes. They're very exciting to watch!

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 pm

I actually think the San Antonio Spurs are the most boring team since the Utah Jazz under Karl Malone, John Stockton and Jeff Hornacek. The most exciting thing those faggots do is get off the court when the game's done.

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Wed May 12, 2010 9:55 pm

^ Detroit will win it all again this year :up:

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Husky Gal, the Pistons will have to be bailed out by the U.S government if their ticket sales fall any lower...I don't blame the braindead citizens of that decrepit city either, even the Pistons look forward to their road games :up:

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Wed May 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Mr. Been on the internet since 2000 but somehow still thinks he's is young and fresh.

who said we havent already gotten a bail out :lol:

his name was allen :down:
Mrs. Uses-an-unnecessary-apostrophe-and-an-s-after-"he"-cuz-she's-just-qaxooti-like-that, don't hate 8-)

A.I still had game and was actually the 3rd leading scoring in the league before that season he got traded to Detroit...is there anything the D won't drain the life out of? :lol:

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Thu May 13, 2010 10:03 pm

I feel for Lebron James but the Celts played like Champs :up: Mo Williams is easily the worst point guard in the league and Shaq has one foot in the grave. Come to think of it, it's a major achievement and a credit to Bron's greatness that they made this far.

Dhaga, no hate bro, Vince Carter is a certified flower :lol:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 pm

LeBron can't do it by himself. He needs another star. Hell, even Kobe (Shaq & Gasol) & MJ (Pippen) needed a star beside him to get their rings.

Who's LeBron got. A 40 yr old Shaq? Mo Williams? Antawn freaking Jamison??? Please. These guys are role players, not stars.

Put LeBron next to Gilbert Arenas & Andray Blatche plus our lottery pick, and he won't have to do it all himself.

His slate would be totally wiped clean if he was willing to come to DC. He would immediately bring what MJ, EG, Antawn, Gilbert or anyone else before them failed to for the last 30+ years. Respect!

And LeBron will sign a 3 year contract this offseason totaling close to $57 million which is the max... so the Wizards will have the cap space :clap:

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Thu May 13, 2010 10:31 pm

His slate would be totally wiped clean if he was willing to come to DC
:lol: :lol: :lol: you're out of your mind brother

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu May 13, 2010 10:33 pm

His slate would be totally wiped clean if he was willing to come to DC
:lol: :lol: :lol: you're out of your mind brother
If he came, it'd be funny. Gilbert is changing is number to #6 and LeBron is doing the same :lol:

Gilbert when healthy is a legit star! LeBron hasn't played with a guy of his caliber in his CAREER!

Moguul21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Moguul21 » Thu May 13, 2010 10:51 pm

lEchoke choked again :lol: :lol:

Orlando Vs. LA in the final

Purple & Gold world champions again :up:

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Thu May 13, 2010 11:26 pm

I feel real bad for LeBron Wallahi, two back-to-back MVPs and two back-to-back seasons of having the #1 W-L record in the league...yet two disappointing postseasons with back-to-back early exits. It seems maybe the Cavs are just a regular season team. I thought they figured things out by bringing Shaq in for a big body presence and Antawn Jamison in to take some of the offensive pressure off of LBJ...but dayum, Boston in 6? I dunno if it's cuz Cleveland flopped or Boston held it down on both ends of the floor.

Still, I say LeBron stays in Cleveland...not in spite of this disaster, but because of it. He grew up in Akron, Ohio, and doesn't wanna leave the State under these circumstances and without a championship. The taste in his mouth is too bitter and I'm sure he wants to rinse it out with champagne while holding a championship in the Q. Besides, the last 7 years in Cleveland where he literally single-handedly turned the franchise around would be overshadowed by the way he left, and that would unfairly become his legacy. If he does stay, look for the Cavs to get a major overhaul and a facelift, cuz this unit definitely ain't getting it done.

Skippa, you can't hate on Mo Williams bro...he gave u 18 in the first half and was only averaging 11-12pts the rest of the series. Antawn Jamison wasn't worth the number of dollars on his jersey this game, or the series for that matter.
Last edited by Mr. Yungnfresh on Thu May 13, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.