Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should somali's be recognised as a separate ethnic group?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Should somali's be recognised as a separate ethnic group?

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:38 pm

if hes muslim than she did righte think to marry a muslim brother, but if hes gaaal than she made big mistake!!
jareer guy converting for the sake of ceeb.. :down: :down:

how do you know jareer people convert for the sake of black (somaali ceeb) :lol: :lol: i dont think so. somali ceeb is black as any other jareeer ceeb on this planet :lol: :lol:

and waa inaad ku darsataaa there are millions of jareer people who are born muslims. SAYIDUNAA BILAAAL calayhi salaam was a black african. or what u call jareer and hes was 10 MUBASHRIIIN. dadki iyagoo nool janada loo balan qaadey.

marka somali skinny lady qaasatan JABARTI ADOON if she marries a UGANDAN muslim waa NORMAL think 2 black isku guursatey waa wax normal ah.
you sound like an inferior fufu..I use ugandan for hardlabour and to clean my house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

jareers good labour in somalia :lol: :up:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:43 pm

="grandpakhalif
jareers good labour in somalia :lol: :up:[/quote
]
specialy if you own a farm ;)

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 pm

The man is making valid points. he said he was running to be a counselor, anybody knows who he is?

Thats what i need to know as well inshallah. Top bloke walahi. All that negative stuff about somalis gets to you and he had some wise and uplifting words, very motivational.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 pm

aad iyo aad, also they way he talks, so calm. Most 'succesful' somalis avoid even speaking somali, this man uses maah-maah :lol: :up:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:00 pm

didnt he say what his name was ??

what is his name, if his Rer London should not be too hard to find contact.

AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AwdalPrince » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:38 pm

I am listening to this show online, lakin why do somalis compare themselves to Jamaicans? They see it as an achievement to be better than Jamaicans. If you are African then you need to compare your achievements to other Africans ie Nigerians, Ghanians.
I knew Somehow you would comment in this thread. :lol:
Waryaa your Djiboutian, stay out of Somali affairs! :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.