Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oh Sh!t My Paki Friend wants to show my other friend a jiin!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Koronto60

Re: Oh Sh!t My Paki Friend wants to show my other friend a jiin!

Postby Koronto60 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Jamaal,

Utanga was legendary in that department. :lol:

A lot of my friends used to get high off their asses on the weekends and pull an all-nighter at Lotus cinema with a Baajuuni girl in tow. Kibokoni was the it zone, meeshaas aa loo aadi jiray tangawizi, mushakal and a few blunts. Then shit finally hit Utanga, markaas waaye marka sheekada xumaatay. Eid was the day to get wasted and get some love on the side.

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Koronto :up: :mrgreen:
Jamaal,

Utanga was legendary in that department. :lol:

A lot of my friends used to get high off their asses on the weekends and pull an all-nighter at Lotus cinema with a Baajuuni girl in tow. Kibokoni was the it zone, meeshaas aa loo aadi jiray tangawizi, mushakal and a few blunts. Then shit finally hit Utanga, markaas waaye marka sheekada xumaatay. Eid was the day to get wasted and get some love on the side.
More like going to Bush bar for Tusker kuuba. A/Wahad prolly knows this shit better.

waryaa I was young in Utange, and was the lucky few who was not prone to the Dhuudhi investation.

Lakiin twice I came down with Malaria cus I used to Shukaansi near the tuubada biyaha and the kaneeco is applenty.

One thing can confirm was Utange has the highest concentration of the finest looking chicks I have ever seen anywhere in the world.

You will see 4 girls oo super ah going together.

Koronto60

Postby Koronto60 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:06 am

Amen to your last statement there.

Lol@dhuudhi infestation. That shit was inevitable sxb. Maryooleey waan ka soo kor dhacnay, but that was some serious inhospitable land. What about the snakes and all the other nasty wild-life? And then you'd the Giriyamas who never hid their hatred for us. Its incredible we survived it.

We should have Utanga re-union and bring plenty of mukaati myaye, yama joma and some ass kicking tangawizi.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:15 am

^^^How old are you guys again? :|

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:17 am

Beleive it or not Mombasa had expanded towards Utanga and its now it's fringes, some Somalis are buying nearby land around Majaoni.

I have visited Utange 14 months ago, man! you will never think there was once 120,000 ppl living there as the place is converted into a farm full of Palm trees and other Veggie gardens. I met the Giriama and asked about few individuals I knew, the told me that some were still around.

I took lots of Pics and could tell where we used to live in A zone. The main Hospital is the only structure thats left and some of the roads were visible in some sections.

waa aduunyo oo maalinba meel ayay mareysaa

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 am

I was 43 at the time and had 2 wives :mrgreen:

SB ina adeer ragu waa soo jabeen :mrgreen:

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:23 am

Their should be a reunion party for Utange. :up:
Last edited by Muhammad bin Harti on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:24 am

I was 43 at the time and had 2 wives :mrgreen:

SB ina adeer ragu waa soo jabeen :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Koronto60

Postby Koronto60 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:26 am

Wow, man. That's incredible. Whatever happened to the other camp called Banadir for all the reer xamar & cad-cad folks? I still run in to folks I knew in Utanga, here and there. A few years back, I ran in to this babe I used to have a crush on in Utanga,here in my town, at Chuck-E-Cheese of all places. She married and had a van-load of kids, anigana waxaan la socday my sister's kids.

Nobody could've prepared me for the encounter. Some weird ass shit. :lol:

MBH,

That's what's up. :up:

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:34 am

I think we need to create a thread and ask all the Utange dwellers to congregate.

Lakiin Hawiyaha ayaa nagu qoslaya

Koronto

Sxb Banadiri was also closed not long after Utange after the reer Banadiris were all evacuated to the US. The remaining Zoomalis were relocated to Kakuma and Xagardheer :down:

Here is a funny excert from an article about Xero Bnadir.

Dhibta kale ee meeshaas ka dhacday waxay ahyd ,maalin ayaa waxaa Reer Somali ah oo xerada dagan u yinid Naag Madow ah oo doonaysa in ay u Adeegto Reerka .waxay naagtu ahayd Shaqo raadis , Reerkii way qaabileen Islaantii Howlihii ay rabeen inay uqabato ayay u qabatay, dabadeedna markii lagaray Xilligii Qadada , waxaa reerka markaas qado ahaan ay maalintaas isticmaalayeen CANJEERO. Islaantii Madowga ahayd waligeed ma’aysan isticmaalin Canjeero, ,maalintaas canjeeradii Reerka ayay wax ka isticmashay dabadeed Islaantii Caloosha ayaa laga qabtay , waxay uqaadatay inay naftaba kahaadayso, Iyadoo ooyaysa Calooshiina lamajiirayo ayay waxay ku guda dhacday Reerahoodii ,waxay usheegtay in reerkaas Somalida ahi ay cunto aysan aqoon siiyeen , Qoyskeedii kama roonaane oo Islaantii Isbitaal magayne Weerar ayay kuqaadeen Reerkii dabadeedna dab qabadsiiyeen Qoyskii Somalida ahaa , dabkii waa fiday oo illaa Qoysas garaya 250 Qoys ayaa halkaas ku guryo beelay.

Source: http://www.somalitalk.com/qaxooti/banadiri.html

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:48 am

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: that's what I was thinking. I don't even wanna think about the Utanga now based on their vivid description.

Koronto60

Postby Koronto60 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:52 am

Jamaal,

Waa runtaa. Most of them got dumped in San Diego and a few in upstate NY. Banadiri added flavor to the whole Utanga experience, for me at least. It was f-king insane just remembering it all. Walahi I had a blast there, waanba qoslaa when I see folks tryna take a wack at us for living in Utanga. It was a school & some of my mentors there, irreplacable.

Blunts, man. Life was sweet & simple.

SB & SK,

I'll be 32 this October, inshallah. Utange veteran, reppin' all my D-block homies that was doing their thing. Show yourselves.

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:07 am

Koronto

same here, sxb the Utange days have the best memories of my life, we used to play soccer near the sea and go and watch Van Damme and Indian Movies at night. Loved the baalmakuuti. :mrgreen: contarary to popular beleive, Utange wasn't your typical Refugee Camp, but a buzzling town. The native Giriama used to come for work there.

Sexy

to me, Utange is like yesterday.

Koronto60

Postby Koronto60 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 am

Koronto

same here, sxb the Utange days have the best memories of my life, we used to play soccer near the sea and go and watch Van Damme and Indian Movies at night. Loved the baalmakuuti. :mrgreen: contarary to popular beleive, Utange wasn't your typical Refugee Camp, but a buzzling town. The native Giriama used to come for work there.
I totally agree walahi. We never missed banooni at the beach and having some cold drinks at Mohamed's cafe near the beach.

Would do it all over again. I'm out sxb. Later.

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 am

I am 22, but I still remember Utange vividly. I remember the Dugsi. Oneday, I messed up reciting some ayats and the maacalin told me I would get a beat down the next day. Ironically, that next day I was on a "Canada 3000" airplane.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.