Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer bari Women.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer bari Women.

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 am

surrender iam not a little boy 5 ciyaal oo iswada daba socda ayaan kaga soo tuuri karaa marka iga xishow baan ku iri
so now your sexiest? and you already admitted your racist!
:lol: :lol:

Abdisamad, somalian_boqor baa is dagaasheen then Nomadic warlord and now surrender, do you see the pattern? :lol:
really sxb..surrender have some issues with us Somali men..This women kulaha no Somali man can get to us becouse we study in uni..what kind of bullcrap is that.. :lol: :lol:
but I agree it looks strange nomad Sboqor iyo surrender are all closey related..

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:31 am

looool

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:33 am

Leave surrender alone, she has said nothing wrong man

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:36 am

haaa now i know meesha lagahayo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: muxuu yarku lagubanayaa baan lahaa baryahan., walee dhoocil will always be a dhoocil. just when you think he's a grown man with some real balls. :down: :down:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 am

do you agree with her opinion that your a looser.. :)

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 am

surrender iam not a little boy 5 ciyaal oo iswada daba socda ayaan kaga soo tuuri karaa marka iga xishow baan ku iri
so now your sexiest? and you already admitted your racist!
:lol: :lol:

Abdisamad, somalian_boqor baa is dagaasheen then Nomadic warlord and now surrender, do you see the pattern? :lol:
really sxb..surrender have some issues with us Somali men..This women kulaha no Somali man can get to us becouse we study in uni..what kind of bullcrap is that.. :lol: :lol:
but I agree it looks strange nomad Sboqor iyo surrender are all closey related..
waxaan islahaa cabdisamad reer abtigay buu jihad ku haya lol

sxb the somalis who attend universities, the majority of them are girls, there's no denying in that. But i do agree with you that it is bullshit to say 'men can't handle educated women', besides surrender didn't badmouth somali men, waxaas kuma arag. haduu dagaal jirana meeshaan leenahay isla ada

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:50 am

Abdalle iska daa, wiilka meel kalaa laga hayaa. hadaan fahma, we went from being best friends to worst enemies. take a big guess why. :lol: :lol: :down:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:50 am

what!? she never said that...? quote it for me

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:55 am

Abdalle iska daa, wiilka meel kalaa laga hayaa. hadaan fahma, we went from being best friends to worst enemies. take a big guess why. :lol: :lol: :down:
I dont consider you enemy..but a sister who needs to be corrected.. ;)

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 am

cabdisamad wa in 2nd wife loo radiyo waad aragtay maalmahan dagal buu ku jira :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:58 am

what!? she never said that...? quote it for me
forget it bro..this gettin silly..surrender is my sis..I dont want take this any further..its just some of her opinions about us Somali guys.that I dont agree with other then that she is cool..maybe the Somalis guys living in the country she is living at are looser's..who know since she has very low view of the somali guy's..
Last edited by abdisamad3 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:59 am

cabdisamad wa in 2nd wife loo radiyo waad aragtay maalmahan dagal buu ku jira :lol:
its not about that sxb.. :lol: :lol: :lol: ..I can get one my self if I want you know its not that hard to find a xalimo.. ;)

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 pm

C/samad

you have a good confident :up:

mvp
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mvp » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:53 pm

thank God im a reer Mudug woman. :up:
base to what i know about reer mudug women, they are not feminen enough to be with. they talk, walk and act like man. so, surrender good luck

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 pm

C/samad

you have a good confident :up:
:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.