Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advice To The Muslim Youth

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Advice To The Muslim Youth

Postby Firewall » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:24 pm

reverts are so damn extreme and most of them are garbage in terms of their past life

drug addicts
ex convicts

Firewall,

You are a hilarious fellow :lol:
do you agree?

Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leila25 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:25 pm

He has a funny beard, it looks like it was stuck to his face with glue.

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:26 pm

^^are you telling me Mr. kinte is beardless?

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Firewall,

199% :up:

I hate it when folks start going gaga over some revert.

Son_of_Somalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Son_of_Somalia » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:29 pm

He has a funny beard, it looks like it was stuck to his face with glue.
Women don't insult the brother like that, i just listened to him and the brother has said a lot of good things.
Especially when he said that "the life one human being is worth the whole word" That is a beautiful and true thing so say, in which Muhammad pbuh said.. Mashallah he's a good brother.
And definitely not the KHawariij type.

Executive caafis walaal, i just thought you were spreading al-shabaab propaganda since you earlier indicated that you were supportive of them

Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leila25 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Have you been bullied by madows at school or something? You seem very insecure and resort to lashing out at certain topics. I have ignored your comments directed towards me but for the last time Mr Kinte's beard is non of you business.

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Executive caafis walaal, i just thought you were spreading al-shabaab propaganda since you earlier indicated that you were supportive of them

Caafis.

Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leila25 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:32 pm

No insult intended.

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:33 pm

I DON'T think he is claimin' to be a scholar or anything. As Muslims we are all callers to Islam. This is our Islamic duty. We can do it by our conduct, our dresscode, our charity or by gainin' knowledge and sharin' that knowledge. We're meant to give each other Naseeha (reminder) that's what he is doing. But only a scholar can give fatwas, answer questions on usool-al Fiqh with respect to the Qur'an and Sunnah. Don't confuse the two.

Executive :up:

Firewall
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Firewall » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Have you been bullied by madows at school or something? You seem very insecure and resort to lashing out at certain topics. I have ignored your comments directed towards me but for the last time Mr Kinte's beard is non of you business.
:up: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Son_of_Somalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Son_of_Somalia » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Caafis.
Much appreciated walaal as i can be a hot headed brother. Islam is everything, it is the will of God. And thank Allah swt that all somalis are blessed with the faith. But what a shame that we are killing one another and have been for 20 years. Walahi its very shameful. As a people and as muslims.
I see myself as a somali nationalist and as an islamist, both at the same time. However Ilsam comes before even my somali identity, for that is the will of God, And nothing on earth can surpass the will of God otherwise it would lead towards disbelief

I ask Allah swt to bring peace to somalia. For non care about somalia as we somalis do. And those who call for jihad against such and such, i say lets please sort out our own house first, Lets please cloth and feed our people first. And lets please stop the killing, for the life of one is like the life of all humanity
I mean you don't see the so called Muslim countries looking to sincerely help somalia.
Lets be true and lets fear Allah, playing with the deen can be dangerous. For on the day of judgment Allah swt alone will have the final say, expose those who were hypocrites from those who were true.

Al-shabaab are not true in my eyes, if they were then i would have followed them to the ends of the world.
They have an obligation to look after the interest and welfare of the women and children in somalia,
Sheikh shariff is a muslim, so how can they fight another brother because of suspicions and political disagreements.

One year of bitter fighting and what have they achieved, hatred and division, thats all.

FHA1223
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby FHA1223 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Who bothers us is you admiring an average man when you could admire a learnt scholar to be our example to the youth.
Mashallah to the brother for turning he's life around but he's knowledge on the deen is so minimal, Looking at him just reminds me of al-shabaab types

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So we discredit people just cause they are new to the deen and have limited knowledge all the while he obviously has good intentions with his video

Son_of_Somalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Son_of_Somalia » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 pm

And what they did to Prof,Ibrahim Adoow and the other 20 medical students iyo Mujahid Omar hashi.
How can my somali iyo Muslim brothers support such people. Who time and time again have shown that they are Khawariij.
Who have been told by the scholars in somalia and abroad to cease the war and sit them in a negotiating table with their rivals.

I am only bitter because my beloved country is being torn because of this, my beloved people still dying. Week after week, moth after month having to hear such large scale slaughter.
Why is the blood of my somali sisters and brothers so cheap? Back in the same warlord era box just differing players with different excuses and reasons to continue to soak the country in blood.

Enough is enough :up:

Son_of_Somalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Son_of_Somalia » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Who bothers us is you admiring an average man when you could admire a learnt scholar to be our example to the youth.
Mashallah to the brother for turning he's life around but he's knowledge on the deen is so minimal, Looking at him just reminds me of al-shabaab types

So we discredit people just cause they are new to the deen and have limited knowledge all the while he obviously has good intentions with his video
Call it the al-shabaab syndrome, i don't even like knowing, talking to anyone who has a beard, lectures about Islam if they are not a scholar or well read sheikh

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Ex-club addict turn Wahabi in my book aren't fit to advice anyone, instead they should be strengthening their seasonal like faith.

There is a reason why many Imams let revert or reborn Muslims speak to the youth in the Masjid, the scholars recognize their powerful impact on the troubled youth. :up:

Thanks for the vid Exec, yarkii si fiican buu uu hadley. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.