Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sawing the seeds of fanaticism

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Globetrotter-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Sawing the seeds of fanaticism

Postby Globetrotter- » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:25 am

Dear somalineters,

During the past 2 weeks or so, the somali name has been tarnished (actually, the somali name was already suffering), but, the recent events in London have made it associated with the cancer of terorism. It seems that what some of us have been writing for months on somalinet is TRUE. Amongst our midst, we have wahabists who were sold the sick ideology of hate.

Contrary to earlier reports, it now appears that we have a somali Yassin. For a people like somalis, one terrorist is enough.

It is beyond common sense that these cowards wanted to attack the ONLY islamic nation on earth! London and the UK as a whole is a muslim nation that has provided muslims things they would have only dreamed about in their own nations.

London looks like a somali city, a pakistani city, an afghani city.

But that is now history.

When the east african community was suspected, the only thing that came to my mind was the involvment of some forumers who day in and day out harness hatred towards other people- but I soon realized that most of them are cowards (so called Internet islamists- promoters of partime wahabists) who cannot afford to lose the luxary of kufr-handouts.

To make sure, somalis are not infiltrated by the sick ideology of wahabism on this site (somalinet), I propose:

1) Let us identify those who preach hatred - glorify terrorists and their actions and report them before they tranish our dying name.

2) Moderate/intelligent muslim somalis like Viking , the Law25, coolman are requested to challenge the basic tennents of these fools on this medium.

3) Vulnarable members should be warned against inciting hatred and the neccessity of promoting the somali name before sick wahabism

4) Verbal wahabists on this site like Biscuiti and Beards should be banned before they recruit unsuspecting disillusioned somalis!

5) The tiny brained, the less gifted and the linguistically hampered like Intellex aka Cansanova aka ding dong should be given support to understand the basics of debating- and much more.

6) The intelligent liberal somalis, e.g. galol, Intruder should continue with their crusade against the arabization of somalis.

Have your say!

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:18 am

ws up oromo boi

i tought you died after having 6 with a horse , i guess not huh why would you fck care about somalia and somali people when u are not somali not speak somali ?

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:39 am

Globetrotter--It really amazes me how non-somalis like you care so much about us. Have you learned to speak our language yet? Laughing Laughing

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:21 am

i dont think lion let me see if he did

globe-rotter

maxaa futada kaaga jira ? booc mise , qodax misse garas?

Globetrotter-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Globetrotter- » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:09 am

Lionshit and Intellex,

What is an oromo??? Your somali sucks big time!

You should ask your sisters whether I speak somali or not. All I know is that they were screaming "aboowe", "Walaal" etc when I was doing them!

Anyhow, I see that you skills have not improved the month I was on a holiday in Africa.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:04 am

Dear Globe,

I am pleased to shock & inform you that Somalis have been disassociated from the allegations currently taking place in London.The alleged Yassin predictably came out to be jsut another east african country man who used Somali passport.In fact--all of them are not somalis.They are either filthy elithrians or disgusting eithopians.Somalis have been deservingly vindicated from all charges.

Your's trully,

Basra---dutches of York. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Seriously....... Rolling Eyes If somalis became terrorists---they kill themselves.

Not these set of fake bombers that make small noise & then stupidly & shockingly.....go to their apartment & smoke Hashiish only to be arrested via national television broadcast--half naked---while removing their nostril fluids using their bare hands!!!!! (i think by this offence alone --they should face 10 years in prison--who sneezes using their bare hands?touch mucus with their hands???) Mad Mad Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

No----Somalis have more class!!

Globetrotter-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Globetrotter- » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:47 am

Dear Basra, the dutchess of York (That is fergie by the way)- You should be instead the dutchess of Lancaster.

FYI, somalis are known to provide moral as well as verbal support to terrorism. As a matter of fact, I tend to agree with you that somalis are unlikely to blow themselves in the name of a god- but they are willing to kill themselves in the name of their tribes and primitive clans. But, it has been confirmed that Yassin Hassan Omar is a somali . Now stop being appologetic and in denial. What motivated him remains to be seen- but a safe bet is that he is the so called internet islamist- a wahabist somali who feels he is superior to somalis. He has been brainwashed by arab propaganda. We see that kind of brainwashing on the website. Look at the topics of beards, biscuiti and the many who attempt to advocate islam. They are in the actual sense promoting wahabism.

Hence, your assertion that the somali name has been vindicated is a lie- a blant one indeed.

On a personal note, why don't you log on somalinet forums on weekends and public holidays? Are you a sexual worker? A civil servant who chats at her work place? or are you simply an unfortunate woman married to a man who works as a cab driver???+ This matter is under investigation.

Death to wahabism,
Death to terrorism!
Long live liberalism

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:29 am

"it has been confirmed that Yassin Hassan Omar is a somali"

I am buffled at your deliberate ignorance as to continue to assert somalis being involved this seemingly obvious sherade of foolishness by amateur africans/wanna be terrorists.

This yassin you allude to is not a somali but an elithreans with the passport of a somali--just like that eithiopean idiot who fled to italy only to lead authority to his poor working brothers.These people are wanna be's who have obtained sheria's on the name of somali refugee status.I hope by this act--the west wake up & start deporting all the rest of the people who claim somali's.(Including you Globe)

Laughing
Laughing Laughing

On personal note:

"On a personal note, why don't you log on somalinet forums on weekends and public holidays? Are you a sexual worker? A civil servant who chats at her work place? or are you simply an unfortunate woman married to a man who works as a cab driver???+ This matter is under investigation. "

Oh paaleaase!! LOOOOOOOL Why so catty & vindictive??? I mean-- i am only doing my Somalihood duty by defending my former country!! I am merely vindicating my fellow somalis! loooooool Do not be so irate. Razz

As to your question-- i believe i am none of the above.Unlike you-- i have a LIFE & a FAMILY to take care of. I cannot spend my free time foruming while i can do it during my working hours!!!

SO dear negro do not frate-- for hope shall come--- your bantu somali slaves shall be free one day!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Globetrotter-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Globetrotter- » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:30 am

Basra,

At least one of those who wanted to bomb was a somali. have you got solid evidence that he is NOT a somali???????

I don't claim that I am a somali- I was born as a somali, but I see myself as a global inhabitant!

I was not airlifted from a refugee camp in Africa to Boston after being abused by other somalis or claimed a younger age to gain entry in the US as you and many somalis did!

Tell us what is so good about being a somali , woman!

Qat chewing ? congregating infront of tea-houses? dressing their women in primitive manners? A culture of immitation? Praising bombers? Cutting the hand that feeds them? Seeking asylum in different nations?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:35 am

Globe@LOL

You are born Somali yet you talk about them in the third party.Something is not right here. You can't possibly be somali.Even the westernised somalis like 'moi' truelly do not behave in such manner.At least -- we show our leapord skins as soon as somalis are attacked. LOL

You seem to run at any opportunity to condemn them.Granted, phychologist have argued that we criticize what we care about.Obviously in your own adoon or midgaan way-- u love Somalia-- but my dear-- love is not hating.It is a simple act of Love! So forget this global inhabitant crap & claim your adoon somalinimo--after all your people have a right to the pie of Somalia---they worked in our farms with their bare backs!! LOOOOOOL

What is good about being a somali woman???

What--other than being the most BEAUTIFUL female specimen in the creation of Allah??? Other than the hot, rich culture of self esteem & diraac??? (Although i despise diraac--for your nerves sake--i love them now lol) Other than the 100% Muslim status we have???Other than the natural strong strenght we have been blessed with.(Sorry somali men-- u all scuk loool) Other than natural intelligence that we have at FIRST--being Somali-- & second being Somali woman??? I mean--- should i say more?

Primitive culture??? Only a lost soul will say that.I used to be lost -- once upon a time i used think our culture is primitive.But not before i read Jane Austen & so forth .I observed how the british's enjoy their culture only in 'period' movies & classic novels-- we are blessed to 'live' it--in this modern times.They envy 'US' for belonging somewhere. Culture gives u a sense of belonging if you are ignorant about that.We had a cultural curriculum in university before where i dressed in 'guntiinos' & diraahs'----it was quite liberating that one single day.I dont wear them not out of shame of them but just in my practical co-operate world --it is not practical. But sometimes--on casual Friday i may be bold & wear a diraac!! LOOOOOOOL

If you must know--please dont run with the arguements that i have abandoned it.I wear my hijaabs & scarfs--that is culture enough!!! LOOOOOL

Globe---by the way--women eating qat???? I think u have been hanging around with somali dhiloos'.--I dont know a single somali girl who eats qat.If i did -- i will slap her & spit on her!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Globe i think---what u are doing is --- self hating!!!! U need a hug. lool
Last edited by Basra- on Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:37 am

[quote]You are born Somali yet you talk about them in the third party.Something is not right here. You can't possibly be somali.Even the westernised somalis like 'moi' truelly do not behave in such manner[/quote]

Isn't that what i have been saying for months. This fu.cking ethiopian trash doesn't even know somali. Michael-Ital, the white canadian speaks more somalis than he does. U can be slow at times, calooleey. Very Happy

Globetrotter-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Globetrotter- » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:37 am

Dear Basra, I have read the crap you wrote above and in all honesty I did not grasp anything you wrote- it is a piece of nonsense filled with contradictions.

In order to respond to you- point for point, I would urge you to edit it- and express the core of your message in away that would make it easier for readers to understand.

Bantus and "midgaans" are somalis- so are hawiye, isaaq and the other tribes- hence, claiming that one is a non somali because YOU happen to blv that he is a "bantu" or midgan defies both rationality and the common sense of simpletons.

Writing in the third "person" does not confirm or reject the notion of belongness.

Let me illustrate the last point:

It is a common linguistic feature to apply the term somalis - despite having an exclusive point of departure.

You could for instance say " we somalis" or "somalis"- that is not an excluding clause.

You appear to be possessed by an urge to act clever while a close scrutiny of what you write reveal a weakness that is very visible to the simpletons who frequent this site. Your language skills, your statements, your rebuffs, your concurrances and the whole repertoire is one that does ask for a clever mind.

Without discarding the core of this thread i.e. terrorists (born somalis) or who happen to have used the somali name, a logical sober conclusion is that the somali name is damaged/tarnished. It does not play a role whether they were hawiye, darood, isaq or any other primitive tribe from somalia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.