Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coming War!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
senoritaa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Coming War!!

Postby senoritaa » Thu May 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Egypt need to stop bullying, I hope they get a big slap from Africans they are trying to screw over :up:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu May 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Its about time Africans send the Arab packing to the desert of Arabia fleix, in the event of war Somali should side with the Africans. Screw the Arab, Turks and Albenian bastards.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Thu May 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Yareey the Somali Army was about to capture Aids-Ababa in 77 Communist Block saved them.In the 1900's the Europeans saved them & in the 1500's Portugal saved them & now they hope America will saved them, Somalis only need unity to Defeat their enemy.

Murax send them to hell. :up:
Last edited by Babygirl- on Thu May 20, 2010 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yareey

Postby Yareey » Thu May 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Yareey the Somali Army was about to capture Aids-Ababa in 77 Communist Block saved them.In the 1900's the Europeans saved them & in the 1500's Portugal saved them & now they hope America will saved them, Somalis only need unity to Defeat their enemy.

Murax send them to hell. :up:

Pro-Mooryaanism/Separatist would support Somalia's Christian Enemies over our Muslim brother's. :down:
I know everything about the '77 war, my father fought in that war and I lost family members in that war. Its history, when brave somali men march together to free somali lands. But that time, unity is over. Or do you think that people from Hargeisa or Mogadishu will send their sons to die for a land that will be named after another tribe?

No there is a new rule: Nimbo naftiis, Nabiyo umadaa!

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Thu May 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Yareey :up:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Thu May 20, 2010 6:15 pm

I know everything about the '77 war, my father fought in that war and I lost family members in that war. Its history, when brave somali men march together to free somali lands. But that time, unity is over. Or do you think that people from Hargeisa or Mogadishu will send their sons to die for a land that will be named after another tribe?

:|

Yareey

Postby Yareey » Thu May 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Yareey

Postby Yareey » Thu May 20, 2010 6:36 pm

People need to be realistic

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 pm

I dont think it will happen

the world leaders will not let another war happen

whats the point more refugees . etc etc

and we are not taking about Somalia here with only 9 million people

imagine Ehtiopia with 50 millions people ... Egypgt with maybe double . since arabs are good babymakers . lool .. Hoow can the world take care of 100 millions refugees :shock:

Peace For Africa :heart:
double kulaha..horta does this qabyalist chick ever use her head????? hunno they both have the same population....walee i couldnt help to go over this post which lack knowledge...

damn why skinnies are so quick to defend egypt when ethiopia has 50% muslim population...doesnt ethiopian muslim mean anything when you compare to an arab muslim??? or maybe is it that ethiopia is not ruled by muslim, well do you consider the regime located in cairo cared about the need of muslims when in facts he sign deals to blockade the border of gaza so that no aid could go through there among many other things (just postig the latest infractions that cairo regime has done against muslims)..well what is it then?? OOHH i get it is because of kilinka shanaad (ogadenia for non isaaq)...well i strongly believe that ogadenia should remain in ethiopia and thats where most likely they will remain..they just cant seperate from ethiopia because of one tribe(which does not represent the majority of the population in that region) when in fact other somali clans are not part of the struggle..no wonder they've been failing for that many years and yet till this day they still havent make a tend to their struggle and are even contemplating right now to be part of ethiopian election. So at the end of the day, most these skinnies are supporting ethiopia over egypt due to that K5 region but the facts on the ground suggest that k5 is another region of ethiopia and will likely (only ALLAH knows) remain part of it for the next centurie and as longer ethiopia exist therefore they should support ethiopia over egypt because these war will automatically affect somali people

P.S. if K5 ever get independance, most likely they're will be a civil war because all somali clans are represented there and no one will like to be dominated by another one, it wont survive long..... since right now they're is a demarcation border between ogadeen and hy (the lions of garxaajis) and is control by habash and if they disappear war will break out and Most liekly somaliland will annex HAWD region :D

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Thu May 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Is an Arab oppressing Somalis? the answer is NO, but Ethiopia was doing for a long time. that's why i support their defeat. 8-)

Nobody is forcing you or your tribal emclaves to do anything sit back & watch rebels take back their land in Ethiopia when it's destroyed. :up:

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Thats what im telling you...when this so called 20 years milita that hasn't achieve a single breakthrough so far are granted independence (if that ever happen) do you think that a so called country will exist???? Do you honestly that dir (cisse and gadabuursi), or isaaq will let them ruled their regions??? Lets be honest and face the fact that the moment these habashis will leave, this regions will be seperate the next day and at lest 30% of the land will go with SL, 10% will go with djibouti... That is the reality and this could easily be seen with the DANOT demarcation between HY and ogadeen. If come to shoves war will break loose and new border will be drawn from that region..

HAWD republic

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Thu May 20, 2010 7:43 pm

i feel like bitch slappin this layli chic..Sinjiyada cidihiina wase affkaga qadhmun ka jeedi Ogadenia.

lali99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lali99 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:50 pm

its not my role to insult females but just to let you LALI is male nick .... and dont be offended when im telling you a realistic outcome of what will happen if K5 regions is not more with ethiopia, we will just simply seperate the shit out of it just the way it is right now (one again look for the DANOT demarcation rule that exist right now between ogaden and hy). Shit jabertis crying all over again is what im predicting
:D :D :D :D :D

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Thu May 20, 2010 8:00 pm

i feel like bitch slappin this layli chic..Sinjiyada cidihiina wase affkaga qadhmun ka jeedi Ogadenia.
Bitch slap the Bitch b.ack to LalaLand :up: :lol: :lol:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Fri May 21, 2010 8:52 am

War over the Nile.

EGYPT, SUDAN & Eritrea.

Vs

Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Congo, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda.

EGYPT will bomb them back to the stone age. :up: :lol:

Somalia needs to be on their brothers & fellow muslims side so we could kick Ethiopia & kenya out of Ogadenia & NFD. 8-) :up:
please let us not play the Muslim card with Arab states...

did Egypt cared when Ethiopia rolled into Somalia 2006? nope......and i believe it was Libya who helped the Ethiopians during the 77 Ogden war. the arab league is a joke

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.