Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coming War!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Coming War!!

Postby Air Canada » Fri May 21, 2010 9:01 am

zulaika

Me, I don't like Egypt or any of the Arab countries but at the same time i would be more than happy if they wiped Ethiopia (including all of their so called Muslims) off the face of earth.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Fri May 21, 2010 9:16 am

zulaika

Me, I don't like Egypt or any of the Arab countries but at the same time i would be more than happy if they wiped Ethiopia (including all of their so called Muslims) off the face of earth.
i dislike Ethiopia's actions toward somalia but i wouldn't necessarily cosign on the "wipe them all" sentiment..there are a lot of marginalized people who have nothing to do with the political scope things..and as for the muslims there....i wouldn't want to see them put to any further strife than they currently suffer let alone wipe them out, the idea being the umah should increase, not decrease.

ina aadan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ina aadan » Fri May 21, 2010 9:17 am

Anigu waxaan layaaba naagtan nasaha dhaadheer (layla) ee u malaysa inay wax taqaano hadan aan waxba aqoon.
Bal iyadoo jabuuti ka timid bay inooga shekaynaysaa hawd salkii e kawaran, naclaa iyo nasahaaga dhaadher kuyaal

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Fri May 21, 2010 9:24 am

i dislike Ethiopia's actions toward somalia but i wouldn't necessarily cosign on the "wipe them all" sentiment..there are a lot of marginalized people who have nothing to do with the political scope things..and as for the muslims there....i wouldn't want to see them put to any further strife than they currently suffer let alone wipe them out, the idea being the umah should increase, not decrease.
:up:

Allow me to backpedal from my original plan and agree with you marka. It is almost hard to disagree with the things you say.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:31 am

nearly 60% of the Niles water and sediment comes from the Blue nile wich comes from lake tana, and the atbara river in gondar.

If ethiopia interferes in the course of these 2 rivers which rise inside of its territory then
it will threaten Egypt and sudan with starvation...

not the Giibe 3 dam that the chinese are building today, this will only displace some people in the omo valley.

The reason egypt is worried is that it is afraid that in the future ethiopia will be able to dam the blue nile..

War is not the answer becuase with cooperation the nile can be enough for all the nations in the nile valley.
since more than 30% of the water is lost to evaporation, allot of this can saved if projects like the jonglie dam are created in egypt,
sudan and ethiopia.

With nuclear desalination you can increase the water available even more.

With cooperation and the investment of billions of dollars you can dam the blue nile and still end up for more water for egypt and sudan.

The problem is that this will cost 10s of billions of dollars and take years to implement.
and you will need the close cooperation of all the countries involved.

war is the cheapest option, and Ethiopia cannot prevent the dam from bieng destroyed.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:38 am

Egypt has fucked itself royally..

If they want to gaurentee thier future they will have to control the sources of the nile.
They should have united with sudan decades ago,
they should have been a powerbroker in Ethiopia and made sure that the ethiopian empire is not reconstiuted after 91.

Instead you have a new ethiopian empire that is Isreal friendly after 91,
and you have a sudan that is attacked by the west and is falling apart .

The territory you need to pass through to invade and attack the blue nile could in less than a year become
a new african country that is anti-muslim and independant and isreal friendly.

If i was isreali i will pray everyday for the health and the continued rule of the Mubaraks, the Assads, the PLO
Jordanian kingdom, and the house of saud.

With these isreals security and peace will be secure

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Fri May 21, 2010 9:40 am

Thats what im telling you...when this so called 20 years milita that hasn't achieve a single breakthrough so far are granted independence (if that ever happen) do you think that a so called country will exist???? Do you honestly that dir (cisse and gadabuursi), or isaaq will let them ruled their regions??? Lets be honest and face the fact that the moment these habashis will leave, this regions will be seperate the next day and at lest 30% of the land will go with SL, 10% will go with djibouti... That is the reality and this could easily be seen with the DANOT demarcation between HY and ogadeen. If come to shoves war will break loose and new border will be drawn from that region..

HAWD republic
Realism.

Insults won't change the facts. :down:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Fri May 21, 2010 10:11 am

GUREY. :up:

People somalia is Powerless so no one needs Somali help. :lol:

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Fri May 21, 2010 11:49 am

Its a very inspiring topic :up:

This forum is very informative...
I am still t laughing at the post of the guy who wished Arabs use nuclear-bomb against poor peasants.
If Somalis were in the power position of todays, they would have killed half the population of the Horn :?

B.

PS the next step is to further develop the subject and make a kind of krieg spell (war game) :D

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri May 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Bareento,

Don't take the views of some posters here as that of most Somalis. We have nothing against the peasant farmers because they are just trying to eke out a living just like the nomads. The resources are plenty and must be shared equitably.

If Somalis were powerful, we would have sheltered and supported the ambitions of the Oromo nation.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Egypt has fucked itself royally..

If they want to gaurentee thier future they will have to control the sources of the nile.
They should have united with sudan decades ago,
they should have been a powerbroker in Ethiopia and made sure that the ethiopian empire is not reconstiuted after 91.

Instead you have a new ethiopian empire that is Isreal friendly after 91,
and you have a sudan that is attacked by the west and is falling apart .

The territory you need to pass through to invade and attack the blue nile could in less than a year become
a new african country that is anti-muslim and independant and isreal friendly.

If i was isreali i will pray everyday for the health and the continued rule of the Mubaraks, the Assads, the PLO
Jordanian kingdom, and the house of saud.

With these isreals security and peace will be secure

Wow, You know what the heck You're talking about.

Egypt, is known for double dealing especially when it comes to their Arab and/or Muslim neighbors i.e Gulf, Sudan/Somalia, etc. They cannot be trusted by anybody. They have for years sort of alienated Sudan. Even in the Khaleej War, although I'm not defending Saudi's sissiness in not being able to defend themselves against Iraq, they were haggling When some of Saudi's Relgious authority tried to have a Muslim defense against Saddam instead of Western. All in all their policy of being so induvidulistic has caught up with them and now they don't have too many allies. Ethiopia is just as much a Western darling as Egypt so the West will intervene and defend Ethio against Egyptian aggression.

Btw Guray I heard about some Eitho Academic scholars talking about how there is a clandestine plan to sort of wipe our all traces of Arabism, Islamisim from the populations from Southern Suden, all the way through Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti etc. Basically Ethiopia wants to totally alienate Somalia from their Muslim neighbors in the Gulf and Sudan etc. Have You heard about that?

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sat May 22, 2010 6:27 am

pipe dreams murax..

Ethiopia cannot do anything about eritrea,
thier political analyst that publish articles on thier major newspapers and websites,
are always talking about some conspiracy here or there,
thier favorite one is incorporation of somaliland,
thye will settle for assab though..

its all pipe dreams,
ethiopia will be lucky if it avoids disintegration in the next 10 years...

the us supplied it with $400 million dollars for food aid, in cash but all that went to north korea and russia for arms..

when the US stops paying the bills, it cannot afford another war with eritrea.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.