Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Heavy clashes:SL police vs Pro-Alshabaab group in Burco

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Heavy clashes:SL police vs Pro-Alshabaab group in Burco

Postby galia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:38 am

Iam againste shariif dameer becouse he is a pathetic puppet who hide behind a bunch of aids infected fufu's in villa Somalia.
believe it or not back in the maxkama days I didnt had anything againste him but ever since he became a traitor and became a sell out I have nothing good to say about him..he is just another prostitute like cabdullahi yusuf faroole and they are all traitors..
I asked you a simple question, who is worse in your eyes Faroole or Sheikh Shariff :?

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 am

Can you people see how long it takes for the Dhabodhiff to answer this simple question, where the answer is clear.
Walahi that says it all
Last edited by galia on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 am

Iam againste shariif dameer becouse he is a pathetic puppet who hide behind a bunch of aids infected fufu's in villa Somalia.
believe it or not back in the maxkama days I didnt had anything againste him but ever since he became a traitor and became a sell out I have nothing good to say about him..he is just another prostitute like cabdullahi yusuf faroole and they are all traitors..
I asked you a simple question, who is worse in your eyes Faroole or Sheikh Shariff :?
They are both traitors..well I cant decribe with words for my disgust for this 2 warlords. :x

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:47 am

They are both traitors..well I cant decribe with words for my disgust for this 2 warlords. :x
And yet 99% of your hate goes towards sheikh shariff, therefore excuse me for not believing you.
Has Sheikh shariff ever handed over young men and women to ethiopia to be tortured and killed to death
To be dragged out of their owns whilst they are asleep, beaten and given to Ethiopia.

I hope that this could be an eye opener for somali star, that is if the fool has any brain cells. For i'd never seen the fool talk about the issues of Ogaden, the problems there and stuff. I don't even think he cares.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 am

For all i know the rat somali star probably believes in Daroonimo :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 am

he only hands over innocent Somali women to be enjoyed by his fufu guards,
and he allso let the filthy fufu's shell innocent muqdisho residents many people is dying daily at the hands of these fufu's becouse of him..he would hand over his own mother to ethiopia if he knew he would get something in return..ninkii diintiisa iyo imaankisa gadatay ayaad khair ka sugeeysa, :down:

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 am

and he allso let the filthy fufu's shell innocent muqdisho residents many people is dying daily at the hands becouse of him..he would hand over his own mother to ethiopia if he knew he would get something in return..ninkii diintiisa iyo imaankisa gadatay ayaad khair ka sugeeysa, :down:
Sheikh shariff never brought the Ugandans, remember that it was your own adeer AY who did. We are just trying to make the best out of a bad situation

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:58 am

galia cabdullahi yusuf is not the TFG leader anymore he is gone and replaced by shariif so I dont see what your trying to prove here.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:00 pm

and he allso let the filthy fufu's shell innocent muqdisho residents many people is dying daily at the hands becouse of him..he would hand over his own mother to ethiopia if he knew he would get something in return..ninkii diintiisa iyo imaankisa gadatay ayaad khair ka sugeeysa, :down:
We are just trying to make the best out of a bad situation
I think amisom is the ones making the best out of a bad situation..they can freely screw Somali women infect them with aids at the sametime make allot of dollars and shell people for intertainment purpose..and you support these damn lowlife dabadhilif. :down:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Nothing big happened One Boolis askari got killed one got wounded , The irhaabis got arrested , and their wapeons were taken. Nothing to get excited about Aun to the Somaliland Boolis askari, And there is no proof they were shabaab or xisbal xasuuq or alqeada or ira or any Other irhaabi Group lets wait what the governer of burco has to say he will hold press confrence soon., Its funny how they said dagaal xoogaan , dagaal xoogaan dad baddan ba ku dhinta

Somaliland police force are no joke :up:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Khalid,

Its heavy clashes by SLand standards

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Who's more likely to have Aids me or You?
you gotta be f-king kidding me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

galia you're beyond absurd. you're a fag who used to make threads about the looks of ogaden guys. i can't be bothered to take you serious or get offended by you.

wallahi i feel sorry ya. your sad and pathetic existence makes me depressed more than anything else. [/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
focking hutu ogaden have way more history and bravery u snitch fucker hutu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Khalid,

Its heavy clashes by SLand standards
not really few weeks ago in yube a police officer in sanaag got killed. Unfortunatly these things happens but our sirdoon is great they catch everthing

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:03 pm

It seems that if any body that is anti- dawlad in somaliland farts ,
it becomes headline news...

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:39 pm

These Mj sisters are both the same. Both strongley attacking sheikh shariff whilst giving a blind eye to the monster faroole.
Only the miskeen nacas somali star falls for this trick. Somali star i hope that you know that i would never hand you over to ethiopia but could you trust a Mj. Whether it be a sweet talker like Abdisamad because at th end of the day he will do what comes natural to him

:lol: :lol: Did he sweet talked you into something you didn't want to do :lol: :lol: Abdisamad afmishaarnimada dhaaf

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.