Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Girls: why date and party when you can marry

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali Girls: why date and party when you can marry

Postby udun » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:48 pm

I didnt knew somali-girls are leaving this must be something that happens where you live..here where I live there akways weddings going on and its always between between somalis.
And 9 out of 10 cases the women are educated, and the men have no jobs, and live off of them.
Where is this place men live off ladies? Is that in Europe? Here in the States, nearly all men work so hard that our wifes don't have to necessarily work and if the wives work, it is because they just want to work but not because men could not provide them.

I give you a point tough, yes more Somali women go to post-secondary schools than their Somali male counter-parts.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Somalis girls have fewer options than any other ethnic group in the world. I do not condone the behaviors of these women, but why don't Somali men once ask

"Why are these women leaving us for other guys of different races, what have we done?"

The modern Somali men has been discovered to be untrustworthy, lazy, and pathologically unstable. This forum is a suitable example.

though that might be true. you do realise walaal, snet guys are here because they are chosen? for special case study! is funded by UN. :mrgreen: :up:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This isn't the 1920s, where people were put in a room and unwillingly examined. These men on here choose to be the way they are, because they are like that in real life.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:51 pm

I didnt knew somali-girls are leaving this must be something that happens where you live..here where I live there akways weddings going on and its always between between somalis.
And 9 out of 10 cases the women are educated, and the men have no jobs, and live off of them.
Where is this place men live off ladies? Is that in Europe? Here in the States, nearly all men work so hard that our wifes don't have to necessarily work and if the wives work, it is because they just want to work but not because men could not provide them.

I give you a point tough, yes more Somali women go to post-secondary schools than their Somali male counter-parts.
This is a general demographic. Stop trying to please people who read here that are non-Somali. Last I checked, you are from one of the worst messed up nation in the world. And who did that? THE SOMALI MALE!

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:51 pm

though that might be true. you do realise walaal, snet guys are here because they are chosen? for special case study! is funded by UN. :mrgreen: :up:
:lol: :lol: :@for special case study! is funded by UN.

This must be joke of the day.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Somali girls need us not the other way around, its there loss.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:01 pm

This is a general demographic. Stop trying to please people who read here that are non-Somali. Last I checked, you are from one of the worst messed up nation in the world. And who did that? THE SOMALI MALE!
Take it easy with this all of the blame on the Somali males. How many times did we see Somali women doing their part to contribute to the downfall of Somalia? Women have their fare share of the blame than their male counterparts. May be few women have their hands clean from the mess than the rest of Somalis. Just go back and see who did most of the fund raising for the faction leaders?

For the messed up nation in the world being Somalia? That is bogus. Somalia is not one the messed up nation in the world. Somalis and many other societies are just refusing to let their heads down to a foreign imposed solution. You just need to visit Somalia and you will see Somalis are doing much better than many countries in the world. Paying a visit to back home will remove many of the manufactured claims.
Last edited by udun on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Alluring

This is a general demographic. Stop trying to please people who read here that are non-Somali. Last I checked, you are from one of the worst messed up nation in the world. And who did that? THE SOMALI MALE
i never took part in the somali civil war so how can you blame people on something they havent been part of.. :?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:03 pm

marriage is nasib and a gamble and all you do is to hedge it with dua from Allah.

I have seen alot of useless faraxs married to very good xalimos and vis a versa its just a mismatch and thats been dictated by qadar.
the thing is somali male seem to have 9 lives while Xalimo has only 1.
meaning if incase they guy is rotten and divorce happens xalimos will be blamed for everything and somali men would not want to marry a garoob due to fear.

secondly its also to do with the neighbourhood you grew in and how socialy you grew and the influence of somalis.
if incase the neighbourhood you grew had close to no somalis then how will the xalimo be blamed if she married ajnabi cos thats what she has seen her entire life and a somali will seem to be alien and they will have no character attachment.

there are very good sister out there the thing is calaf . we want to have both beauty and good character and in real life its very hard to see someone with this combined traits especialy it being very narrow in respect to the population of somalis abroad.

I have also seen the thing is somali faraxs lying to xalimos and corrupting their character to the extend that she becomes out of reach as the same farax will tell everyone that heblayo wa love etc this makes the xalimos take risks like marrying out of the society.

also there are somali sisters that like experimenting and at times it turns out good when they marry ajnabi but most of the time it turns out to be a nightmare and a terrible mistake that is irreversable.

so lets not bme each other, cos the xalimos you are blaming are non other than our sisters, aunties, cousins, nieces , sisters in law and our future wives.

May Allah protect us from the fitna but life has alot of turns and twists and the best thing is to be silent.

Ayeeyo Xilwa
Location: (O Allah! I ask You for Forgiveness for my sins, and for Your Mercy.)

Postby Ayeeyo Xilwa » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:32 pm

^^Well said and aamin to ur duca. :up:

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:42 pm

What qabiil are children born to a somali women and anon somali man?

:D smile life is short.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:51 pm

We don't have these problem that exist in Europe and Canada. Somali Americans work and get lock down on their women. We don't even have Jamaicans in here. but in Europe where men don't work and eat Khat, they losing their women.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:22 pm

It´s always like that, we give them advice and they bash us in return :down:

Ahmed-Gurey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ahmed-Gurey » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 am

Alluring, nice to see you again my sista.

I believe most Somali girls are decent, clean and future-oriented despite the deadly rumors of their behind-the-scenes activities.

This song here inspired me a lot. It is an advice exchanged btw two brothers. It says in Somali lyrics that the soul desires temporary pleasure and avoids the pain of work and patience for a better future.

It ends with powerful prayers..

U rujuuc rujuuc Ilaahey Subxaanallah

Ahmed-Gurey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ahmed-Gurey » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 am

Thanks all for the comments. It is your topic. Keep discussing this important pre-family issue.

Trust me both men and girls get all the respect in the world when they start family and listen to each other more than they listen to others. But oftentimes, you will hear divorces, and it happens because of either the girl or the man had led obscure and bad habits before the marriage. Recidivism is a common problem in the institution of family. Best thing to do is grow out of parties, cut off old single friends you used to hang out with, plan and save for the future. It is simple calculation but we have so many unthinking couples brainwashed by liberal shows and sitcomes.

Smart girls look to their true identity and culture. That is what preserves them the most.....

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:02 am

Somali Men = Ignorant Savages
Somali Women = ugly/desperate

Waxaa loo baahan yahay intelligent and civilized person and the women to look and act feminine.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.