Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Drake brings Somali girl on stage to kiss then rejects her

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GacanSareeye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Drake brings Somali girl on stage to kiss then rejects h

Postby GacanSareeye » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 am

1neman,

trust me, in canada, she is the best thing mothers/fathers are hoping their kids turn out to be :lol:

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 am

I never knew us Somalis cry for celebrates wallahi :lol: :lol: . I always assume mostly cadaan people cry for these fools.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 am

^
I always thoudgt that too SDM until I saw a grownass man faint when he met Michael Jackson
Yeah he was Somali

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 am

This should never have been in a public forum. Whoever posted this piece is bloody sick and immoral. Where is the respect to a teenage young girl? I am not even blaming her. It is her parents and all of the Somalis who made it possible children like her will leave their country and come to a society where this is accepted as part of the norm. This is sick.

I ask the MODs to remove this thread. The last we need a child bashing in this open forum to every one.
We cant pick and choose what we want to show. This is should be shown and discussed. All the activities of the community should be shown in equal measure.

If the teenage girl had any self-respect, she would have, at the very least considered how her action might have reflected on her. She is of sound mind and therefore can make her choices. Evidently, it seems like in the spur of the moment, she went wild with. If she wasn't already participating in such activities, she wouldn't have been as comfortable with Drake, as we can clearly see on the video.

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:22 am

Where is the child? are these motherfuckers who are looking an excuse for this bitch too old or what?

Even oday shirwac agrees with me and thinks that bitch is a woman and not a girl. And if she is a child it is ok for her to do what she did? waxaan niyoow qashinka...

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 am

This should never have been in a public forum. Whoever posted this piece is bloody sick and immoral. Where is the respect to a teenage young girl? I am not even blaming her. It is her parents and all of the Somalis who made it possible children like her will leave their country and come to a society where this is accepted as part of the norm. This is sick.

I ask the MODs to remove this thread. The last we need a child bashing in this open forum to every one.
We cant pick and choose what we want to show. This is should be shown and discussed. All the activities of the community should be shown in equal measure.

If the teenage girl had any self-respect, she would have, at the very least considered how her action might have reflected on her. She is of sound mind and therefore can make her choices. Evidently, it seems like in the spur of the moment, she went wild with. If she wasn't already participating in such activities, she wouldn't have been as comfortable with Drake, as we can clearly see on the video.
But she has grewn up in a society where this is accepted as part of the norm. If the parents didn't try enough to teach her the religious values and proper good manners, how in the world is she going to know if this is good or not? In schools where kids go in the west, it is accepted as part of the norm with the exception of private and religious schools. Ok if it is ok within these societies and parents did not try enough, how in the world did a child like this would know this is not good and not proper behaviour?

Finally, in SNET we are not helping her by posting this despicable piece of child bashing where grown ups are really taking shots at her behaviour. Where is the decensy to look at the other way if we can't help this child and others like her? Listen, we can be tribalists, we can have different views and political opinions but the last we need is a child bashing in an open forum like this. Once again, I ask the MODs to remove this thread.
Last edited by udun on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby S-D-M » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:30 am

^
I always thoudgt that too SDM until I saw a grownass man faint when he met Michael Jackson
Yeah he was Somali
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where was that? Dude the Somalis I know don't even cry when their loved ones pass away.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 am

UDUN, is the girl somebody you know? or related to, there is nothing to remove this video is available everywhere in youtube, even in chinese websites.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:35 am

^
Yeah he was Somali

Where was that? Dude the Somalis I know don't even cry when their loved ones pass away.
It was in Wales a good while back Siciid,the geezer that fainted said it was becuase it was hot in the place :lol: :lol: :lol:
We gave him the benefit of the doubt at the time,but as time went on and we saw his obsession with MJ I came to the conclusion he was over whelmed by his "Idol" Acudubillah

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 am

The Darwiish Punani footsoldier has now turned to captain save a hoe. What is the likelihood she is a Kashmiri and it is that reason why this udun fool is defending the actions of this bitch?

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 am

UDUN, is the girl somebody you know? or related to, there is nothing to remove this video is available everywhere in youtube, even in chinese websites.
No, she i not someone I know nor related to me but she is a Somali child and I do have concerns for her like my own children. How in the world did you post something like this? Is this a behaviour that is normal to you? It was this peice that I have heard this guy called Drake. I could care less if other foreigners posted but this is Somali forum and we should not bother posting humiliating video to a Somali teenager like you did. This is sick to the bone.

Once again I ask the MODs to remove this thread.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 am

How come everything we discuss somehow turns clannish

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby S-D-M » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am

^
Yeah he was Somali

It was in Wales a good while back Siciid,the geezer that fainted said it was becuase it was hot in the place :lol: :lol: :lol:
We gave him the benefit of the doubt at the time,but as time went on and we saw his obsession with MJ I came to the conclusion he was over whelmed by his "Idol" Acudubillah
:lol: :lol: What great excuse.

By the way I just watched the whole video...........damn the dude ran away as soon as he was about quarter of inch of her lips.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

don't remove it, matter fact spread it as much as you can; these sort of things aren't acceptable at all and this should be a lesson to all the little fidhiqo's to come

air canada, the dying hawiye children is xamar need your prayers you dumb hutu.. hawiye children are the only ones dying in Somalia today and u have the nerve to speak? nacala doqon kudhaley kuyaal

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

The Darwiish Punani footsoldier has now turned to captain save a hoe. What is the likelihood she is a Kashmiri and it is that reason why this udun fool is defending the actions of this bitch?

You're an idiot and Mooryaan who prostitues himself to the Burundian and Ugandan troops in Mogadishu. Go and talk to your common-in-laws Fufus in Mogadishu you idiot bastard. Xalaal waxaan lagu dhalin baad tahee. Go and worry about the actions of your entire family who are prostituting themselves to the Fufus in Mogadishu which you defend here daily.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.