Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10847
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Fuck Faroole & His Supporters

The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:37 pm

“We [Puntland] did not secede from Somalia. The pain in Mogadishu and southern Somalia is also our pain. We are ready to help in every way to stabilize the country and to invite the international community in terms of financial resources and peacekeepers and we welcome this,” President Farole said during the interview.


This is why inshallah Puntland will continue to succeed and the rest will fall because Somalia does not need those who swear to none other then Allah and Country given to them. This 20 years of Anarchy Somalis have really come to know each other on unprecedented levels. We have learned our Mooryaans as well as the traitor among us that will one day will be hanged for treason and extremists jihadists that need to be tamed. The easily brainwashable followers who happen to hail in big numbers from certain Somali Clans are truely noted.

There usually three strikes and something is lost. Using Togane fish Somali clans terminlolgy lucky Somalia has Salmon. Among the Traitors, Mooryaans and Extremists Somali Jihadists there is Puntland the custodians of Somali Honor, decency, dignity, and integrity. Where the blue and white star waves unquestioned and highly guared. :som: :up:
Last edited by Somalian_Boqor on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6472
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm
Location: Event Horizon periphery... HIILumination

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Cirwaaq » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Why don't you use your puntland army and just capture the whole of somalia?

User avatar
abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8228
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby abdalla11 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Cirwaaq wrote:Why don't you use your puntland army and just capture the whole of somalia?


Why spill the blood of a noble Puntlander if you can spill the blood of a fufu?

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15340
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Goljano Lion » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:52 pm

What a contradiction statement, stop your utter nonsense dhabyaco boi , how come you guys are expelling displaced Kofurians out of Puntland, care to explain

User avatar
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10847
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Fuck Faroole & His Supporters

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Cirwaaq wrote:Why don't you use your puntland army and just capture the whole of somalia?


Somalia is a sad reality and don't know how we let it happen. The Somali Captial is lost to Mooryaans iyo extremists jihadists. While the second captial Hargeysa is lost to traitor that deserve to be hanged for treason. The blue flag disappeared from Kismayo and Somalinimo is being taught as a Sin. This has become the new Somalia when the camel herders became actual players in the construction of the political society of a nation in the 21 century. The western influence in Somalia leveled the playing field where ever qansi with a gun could come to the table. Puntland is not something new but rather something that originated in the 18th century and came into light in the 19th century with the reign of the resourceful Boqor Osman Mahamuud. The Kingdom played a significant political role in the Somali Peninsula prior to the European intervention but inshallah the Puntland State will even play a biggier role today in redeeming the Somali Honor and dignity.

In Short for people and a State with this long of Political independence and influence best believe there are plans in the works for taking back key cities of importance to the Somali State from the Mooryaans, Extremists Jihadists and Traitors. The real war of taking Somalia back hasn't even began yet.

User avatar
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10847
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Fuck Faroole & His Supporters

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Goljano Lion wrote:What a contradiction statement, stop your utter nonsense dhabyaco boi , how come you guys are expelling displaced Kofurians out of Puntland, care to explain


Goljano horta does your iidoor generation also swear to be the long lost orphans of the English Queen like your forthfathers?

ps: Someone like urslef shouldn't have the audacity to question me or Puntland at least we have Honor, decency, dignity, and integrity and stay true to our colors and fundamental doctrine. What have you iidoors contributed to the Somali Society other then Alcohol, Prostitution iyo Chewing Qat? And When given an opportunity to positively contribute to the Somali State in the After math of the Siyad Barre era you Slaughtered each other with knifes and then isolated yourselfs from the rest of Somalia And for what? Your nothing to Somalia and will never will be and your likes deserve to get your heads cut off Al Shabaab Style.

As for your Accusation yes Puntland deported back 500 Jobless Youth and apprehened Dozens of Puntlanders for internal security clearance prior to the much anticipated 12th Anniversary Puntland Celebrations Parade which is days away. More then 250,000 thousand Somali so called "Kofurians" peacefully live in Bosaso along, expelling 500 jobless and trouble makers who happen to be from the South is no biggie considering the way the State treats it's native troublemakers.
Last edited by Somalian_Boqor on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15340
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Goljano Lion » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Somalian_Boqor wrote:
Goljano Lion wrote:What a contradiction statement, stop your utter nonsense dhabyaco boi , how come you guys are expelling displaced Kofurians out of Puntland, care to explain


Goljano horta does your iidoor generation also swear to be the long lost orphans of the English Queen like your forthfathers?

ps: Someone like urslef shouldn't have the audacity to question me or Puntland at least we have Honor, decency, dignity, and integrity and stay true to our colors and fundamental doctrine. What have you iidoors contributed to the Somali Society other then Alcohol, Prostitution iyo Chewing Qat? And When given an opportunity to positively contribute to the Somali State in the After math of the Siyad Barre era you Slaughtered each other with knifes and then isolated yourselfs from the rest of Somalia And for what? Your nothing to Somalia and will never will be and your likes deserve to get your heads cut off Al Shabaab Style.

As for your Accusation yes Puntland departed back 500 Jobless Youth and apprehened Dozens of Puntlanders for internal security clearance prior to the much anticipated 12th Anniversary Puntland Celebrations Parade which is days away. More then 250,000 thousand Somali so called "Kofurians" peacefully live in Bosaso along, expelling 500 jobless and trouble makers who happen to be from the South is no biggie considering the way the State treats it's native troublemakers.[/quote


Lady-Nas never cease to maze STOP plagiarizing and using another man creativity writing. Who are you trying to impress, word of advice be yourself and express your own thoughts no matter what other ppl say

User avatar
ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15322
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: No Justice Just Us

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby ToughGong » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Goljano Lion wrote:
Somalian_Boqor wrote:
Goljano Lion wrote:What a contradiction statement, stop your utter nonsense dhabyaco boi , how come you guys are expelling displaced Kofurians out of Puntland, care to explain


Goljano horta does your iidoor generation also swear to be the long lost orphans of the English Queen like your forthfathers?

ps: Someone like urslef shouldn't have the audacity to question me or Puntland at least we have Honor, decency, dignity, and integrity and stay true to our colors and fundamental doctrine. What have you iidoors contributed to the Somali Society other then Alcohol, Prostitution iyo Chewing Qat? And When given an opportunity to positively contribute to the Somali State in the After math of the Siyad Barre era you Slaughtered each other with knifes and then isolated yourselfs from the rest of Somalia And for what? Your nothing to Somalia and will never will be and your likes deserve to get your heads cut off Al Shabaab Style.

As for your Accusation yes Puntland departed back 500 Jobless Youth and apprehened Dozens of Puntlanders for internal security clearance prior to the much anticipated 12th Anniversary Puntland Celebrations Parade which is days away. More then 250,000 thousand Somali so called "Kofurians" peacefully live in Bosaso along, expelling 500 jobless and trouble makers who happen to be from the South is no biggie considering the way the State treats it's native troublemakers.[/quote


Lady-Nas never cease to maze STOP plagiarizing and using another man creativity writing. Who are you trying to impress, word of advice be yourself and express your own thoughts no matter what other ppl say



Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15340
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Goljano Lion » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 pm

:lol: :lol:
Lady-naz
all Snet forumers know your intellectual disability , stop fooling yourself this is your style of writing
Somalian_Boqor, how come you rock a hollandese haircut when you live in the states?
Over here only somali hollandese have that hairstyle

User avatar
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10847
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Fuck Faroole & His Supporters

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Goljano Lion wrote:
Somalian_Boqor wrote:
Goljano Lion wrote:What a contradiction statement, stop your utter nonsense dhabyaco boi , how come you guys are expelling displaced Kofurians out of Puntland, care to explain


Goljano horta does your iidoor generation also swear to be the long lost orphans of the English Queen like your forthfathers?

ps: Someone like urslef shouldn't have the audacity to question me or Puntland at least we have Honor, decency, dignity, and integrity and stay true to our colors and fundamental doctrine. What have you iidoors contributed to the Somali Society other then Alcohol, Prostitution iyo Chewing Qat? And When given an opportunity to positively contribute to the Somali State in the After math of the Siyad Barre era you Slaughtered each other with knifes and then isolated yourselfs from the rest of Somalia And for what? Your nothing to Somalia and will never will be and your likes deserve to get your heads cut off Al Shabaab Style.

As for your Accusation yes Puntland departed back 500 Jobless Youth and apprehened Dozens of Puntlanders for internal security clearance prior to the much anticipated 12th Anniversary Puntland Celebrations Parade which is days away. More then 250,000 thousand Somali so called "Kofurians" peacefully live in Bosaso along, expelling 500 jobless and trouble makers who happen to be from the South is no biggie considering the way the State treats it's native troublemakers.[/quote


Lady-Nas never cease to maze STOP plagiarizing and using another man creativity writing. Who are you trying to impress, word of advice be yourself and express your own thoughts no matter what other ppl say


Horta it's creative writing cause there is no such thing as creativity writing.

Secondly if my careless Somalinet discussion post "impresses" you then your the loser iidoor I always thought you were.

ps: Xosh Stated a fact marka it is not plagiarizing when I said: What have you iidoors contributed to the Somali Society other then Alcohol, Prostitution iyo Chewing Qat? :lol:
Last edited by Somalian_Boqor on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10847
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Fuck Faroole & His Supporters

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Goljano Lion wrote::lol: :lol:
Lady-naz
all Snet forumers know your intellectual disability , stop fooling yourself this is your style of writing
Somalian_Boqor, how come you rock a hollandese haircut when you live in the states?
Over here only somali hollandese have that hairstyle


A defeated iidoor, who has no where to run or hide, Goljano wa iska cadi ninyaho my father finished college in Somalia while your was and perhaps still is a Camel Herder who can not even write his own name.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15340
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Goljano Lion » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:23 pm

A wise French man said,
If you shut your door to all errors, truth will be shut out
Lady-Naz for the love of Puntland at least express your own opinions and thoughts instead of copying and pasting every freaking time
Sometimes i wonder what kind of College/Uni you attend , honestly you lack common sense

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5673
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby oldenglish » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:30 pm

What will Dabacycos get if they declare to secede from South Somalia?

No viable economy nothing the world needs from dabaycoland- look at iidooria if anything their the butt of all jokes. Will see how Somalia disintergrates in 2020.

User avatar
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10847
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Fuck Faroole & His Supporters

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 pm

oldenglish

Whats up little cousin? Still mad at aabo Majeerteen? :mrgreen:

Goljano Lion crazy high iidoor how is my opinion plagiarized? :lol: Horta what the fuck do you smoke? I think your trying to read a book on Somali history and you read Somalian_boqor is the author or somthing. Envy iyo Obsession is a bitch wallahi :down:

ps: baal bring a source wallahi I want to see this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5673
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast

Re: The Powerful Noble Political Stance Of Somali Honor!

Postby oldenglish » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Somali_Sharmooto

I'm not mad at a whore whoring herself, real men handle their biz. Thats what we've been doing while whores scream for help. How is your Ethiopian master? You ask for his help will they help or will the Warsangeli karbaash you :)

Dabayaco


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests